Coronavirus

2,032,115 Views | 19876 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I think it just speaks to the politicization of this pandemic, which was weaponized by the media and the democratic party as a deterrent to reelecting Donald Trump. What is curious about all of this, is it's continued after the election. I don't really know why that is happening.

All treatments should be looked at to treat Covid. Yes, being vaccinated is a huge part of that. I don't know why there isn't room for other treatments to be considered. For instance, I am vaccinated, but I have a plan worked out with my Dr. incase I do get Covid.
I think it just speaks to the politicization of this pandemic, which was weaponized by the media and the democratic party as a deterrent to reelecting Donald Trump.

Actually, its not just about the pandemic and its not just about Trump. If the media can so easily lie about Ivermectin, then, rest assured, they can lie about anything. Shall I continue?

I think that's for a discussion outside of this topic, but yes you can easily make a correlation that if the media is willing to lie about one thing, they can lie about something else. That speaks to the lack of trust in media these days for sure.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

I think it just speaks to the politicization of this pandemic, which was weaponized by the media and the democratic party as a deterrent to reelecting Donald Trump. What is curious about all of this, is it's continued after the election. I don't really know why that is happening.

All treatments should be looked at to treat Covid. Yes, being vaccinated is a huge part of that. I don't know why there isn't room for other treatments to be considered. For instance, I am vaccinated, but I have a plan worked out with my Dr. incase I do get Covid.

I think that's something to be applauded about with Rogan. He had a plan of action with his doctor if he ever got covid and he executed it. He was over it in no time. Unfortunately Covid cheerleaders would rather someone be sick than use other treatments.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I think it just speaks to the politicization of this pandemic, which was weaponized by the media and the democratic party as a deterrent to reelecting Donald Trump.

Actually, its not just about the pandemic and its not just about Trump. If the media can so easily lie about Ivermectin, then, rest assured, they can lie about anything. Shall I continue?

I think that's for a discussion outside of this topic, but yes you can easily make a correlation that if the media is willing to lie about one thing, they can lie about something else. That speaks to the lack of trust in media these days for sure.
Agree on both points!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
wilmwolf
So as I've said a bunch, my job involves going in strangers houses. Since my livelihood depends on being let into someone else's home, I do pretty much whatever they ask covid wise. Today I'm experiencing this thing where the owner of the home is requiring me to wear a mask despite both of us being vaccinated, but she herself isn't wearing one and is insisting on close talking me. I've decided that this is one of the most insulting things ever.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
PackPA2015
Finally got an update on the hospital numbers for our system. They also have added a second category: patients who are requiring hospitalization for COVID-19, but do not have active infection meaning they have surpassed their 20 day quarantine but are still not stable enough for discharge.

Overall, number of cases and hospitalizations are declining, but we have seen an increase in patients requiring longer hospitalizations.

Total Hospitalizations: 174

Hospitalized with active COVID infection:
133; average age 60
115 unvaccinated; average age 58
18 vaccinated; average age 73

37 ICU; average age 56
36 unvaccinated; average age 56
1 vaccinated; age 71

23 on vents; average age 52
22 unvaccinated; average age 51
1 vaccinated; average age 71

Patients requiring further hospitalization for COVID-19, but not under isolation/quarantine:
41 hospitalized; average age 60
34 unvaccinated; average age 58
7 vaccinated; average age 74

15 ICU; average age 56
13 unvaccinated; average age 55
2 vaccinated; average age 72

11 on vents; average age 54
9 unvaccinated; average age 52
2 vaccinated; average age 72
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

For Democrats, it's all political. Remove all mandates.

Comrade Dictator Newsom hasn't vaccinated his own twelve year old daughter, yet orders all school children in his state to be injected.

Most of these elites are not taking the poison injections. Sure, some of them have a staged event for TV where they claim to take the injection, but many have noticed that on those photo/TV ops the nurse doesn't even pull the cap on the syringe, or for all we know they are just getting a saline injection.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
curmudgeon.zen
Ivermectic is the new hydroxychloriquine. Any and all potential therapeutics have been and will continue to be discredited, scoffed at and vilified, simply because they blow up the global pandemic/endless vaccines-boosters business model.
Log off. Go outside.
GuerrillaPack
This has been discussed before, but bears repeating. This is a huge "glitch in the matrix" and hypocrisy or double standard from the Left that proves this entire "covid" pLandemic is a gigantic farce...

This is supposedly a virus that is "so deadly" that it requires Biden and the Commuist Left to mandate all employers to force their employees to be injected with the vaxx, all school children to be injected, vaccine passports to enter restaurants and concerts and sporting events, and people to double and triple mask everywhere indoors....

And YET...they leave the border wide open and aid and abet the criminal invasion of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens flooding into the country and then put them on buses and planes to ship them all over the nation to be resettled, and don't require any of these people to be vaxxed. No worries whatsoever about hoards of invaders spreading covid.

If you are a citizen slave, they have plans for you to be required to be vaxxed to fly on a plane. But no vaccine passport or mandatory vaxx needed to enter the country if you are an illegal alien who is likely to vote for the communist Democrat party. Because the communists need more voters.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wayland
I had been a little concerned that the case decline might have been levelling (which is inevitable at some point), it looks like part of that levelling that I was seeing might have just been more efficient reporting of recent cases.

I guess we will see next week.

Wayland
Side note back to the eliminating flu conversation. Here are some charts out of India and surrounding.

Maybe human behavior can affect the flu after all. All we humans need to do is some ill advised GoF research and accidently release a pandemic causing novel virus which will run interference on flu for a few years.

It is a "CHOICE" after all!!! Get your boys back to the lab, Fauci!

We can CHOOSE to eliminate the flu (at the cost of a slightly more deadly virus)!!
caryking
wilmwolf80 said:

So as I've said a bunch, my job involves going in strangers houses. Since my livelihood depends on being let into someone else's home, I do pretty much whatever they ask covid wise. Today I'm experiencing this thing where the owner of the home is requiring me to wear a mask despite both of us being vaccinated, but she herself isn't wearing one and is insisting on close talking me. I've decided that this is one of the most insulting things ever.
Can you decline the job?

Joe Biden
Civilized
wilmwolf80 said:

LOLOLOL

This is probably just an indication of how comfortable you make your clients, ILM.

Sorry dude. Hey man at least it's Friday!
caryking
Wayland said:

Side note back to the eliminating flu conversation. Here are some charts out of India and surrounding.

Maybe human behavior can affect the flu after all. All we humans need to do is some ill advised GoF research and accidently release a pandemic causing novel virus which will run interference on flu for a few years.

It is a "CHOICE" after all!!! Get your boys back to the lab, Fauci!

We can CHOOSE to eliminate the flu (at the cost of a slightly more deadly virus)!!
Isn't India one of the country's that distribute Ivermectin and/or hydroxychloriquine like its candy?

Joe Biden
wilmwolf
caryking said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Can you decline the job?

I could have, but I didn't know the situation until I arrived and I chose to make money instead of going home.
caryking
wilmwolf80 said:

caryking said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Can you decline the job?

I could have, but I didn't know the situation until I arrived and I chose to make money instead of going home.
Good enough reason for me. Nonetheless, people can sure be ****ty sometimes...

Joe Biden
wilmwolf
Yeah, I've encountered enough folks to learn that people are weird. Had a lady one time who said she had OCD and requested I wash my hands every time I left her sight and came back into the room. Meanwhile, her dog comes and goes through the doggy door and jumps up on the couch and licks her in the face. As I said, I do whatever is necessary to do my job, but the thing today grated on me because of the hypocrisy of it.
Packchem91
wilmwolf80 said:

caryking said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Can you decline the job?

Maybe she thought you had bad coffee breath I'm with you though----a little bit of mild discomfort and even frustration is not worth throwing away a paying customer.
caryking
wilmwolf80 said:

Yeah, I've encountered enough folks to learn that people are weird. Had a lady one time who said she had OCD and requested I wash my hands every time I left her sight and came back into the room. Meanwhile, her dog comes and goes through the doggy door and jumps up on the couch and licks her in the face. As I said, I do whatever is necessary to do my job, but the thing today grated on me because of the hypocrisy of it.
Dealing with the public opens your eyes to a whole new breed!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
wilmwolf80 said:

My kids all worked in service jobs in high school and college -- HT, CFA, and/or a golf course pro shop/golf barn....and they used to get exasperated by how people would act...and even just brazenly lie to use coupons, get discounts, return stuff, etc.
It was good for them to realize at an early age how to learn to deal with that -- and in turn, how others perceive you when you act that way.

But the OCD lady allowing the dog (who probably licks his privates) to kiss her face is even better than the other lady demanding you to wear a mask
packgrad
wilmwolf80 said:

Literally had the same situation this week with a very difficult customer. Incidentally, on the same job, had a sub's helper that didn't want to wear a mask inside. That went over wonderfully with the difficult customer. Long story short, dealt with the unmasked, vaccinated, difficult, close talking customer and the sub's helper stood around outside all day unpaid (from me). Glad that job is over.
packgrad
TheStorm
caryking said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Can you decline the job?
I might not be in the same situation as ww80, but yes, I turn down jobs all the time. Haven't had to for politics yet, but I would in a heartbeat if put into the situation he described here earlier. Wouldn't. Blink. Twice.
GuerrillaPack
Must watch video

Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Dr. Michael Yeadon believes that the coming "booster" shots (which are not being tested for safety, and are being "waved through" for approval) will be used as "an attempt at mass depopulation" (his exact words), to deliberately kill huge numbers of people over the coming months or next few years.

He also discusses many other aspects of covid, exposing the many lies about its VASTLY overblown threat, suppressed treatments, the "variants" are not sufficiently different from the original covid strain to require new forms of immunity, and that the vaccine passport systems are being used "for complete totalitarian control" of the population and to extinguish human liberty worldwide.

https://www.brighteon.com/0aedd76e-6be9-42c8-ae10-d6913f467ba8
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Must watch video

Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Dr. Michael Yeadon believes that the coming "booster" shots (which are not being tested for safety, and are being "waved through" for approval) will be used as "an attempt at mass depopulation" (his exact words), to deliberately kill huge numbers of people over the coming months or next few years.

He also discusses many other aspects of covid, exposing the many lies about its VASTLY overblown threat, suppressed treatments, the "variants" are not sufficiently different from the original covid strain to require new forms of immunity, and that the vaccine passport systems are being used "for complete totalitarian control" of the population.

This dude is an attention ***** quack that said the vaccine caused female infertility and claimed the pandemic was nearly over in Britain, after which deaths more than tripled.

Nothing he puts out is "must-watch."
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Must watch video

He also discusses many other aspects of covid, exposing the many lies about its VASTLY overblown threat, suppressed treatments, the "variants" are not sufficiently different from the original covid strain to require new forms of immunity, and that the vaccine passport systems are being used "for complete totalitarian control" of the population.

This dude is an attention ***** quack that said the vaccine caused female infertility and claimed the pandemic was nearly over in Britain, after which deaths more than tripled.

Ad hominem smear attack. This Scamdemic fraud is being used to bring in worldwide tyranny, and only the blind cannot see it.
packgrad
Democrats and their masks. Frauds.

Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Must watch video

Ad hominem smear attack. This Scamdemic fraud is being used to bring in worldwide tyranny, and only the blind cannot see it.

Do the vaccines cause female infertility?

Was the pandemic nearly over after 40,000 Brits died?
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Must watch video

Do the vaccines cause female infertility?

Was the pandemic nearly over after 40,000 Brits died?

You don't get the truth from the Gubbamint, communist Establishment media, or Big Pharma medical Establishment. I have read reports on these injections causing women to have fertility related issues. But, of course, the criminal Establishment sources I just mentioned will all cover it up and lie, as with everything else. And we've gone over these totally fake and VASTLY deliberately inflated "covid death" numbers a thousand times. They are taking the deaths of all these people (mostly elderly) dying of pre-exiting morbidities, and falsely labeling them "covid deaths".
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Yeah -- I would be interested if someone in the media would ask him (though he never does pressers) or Psaki -- who of course will just weasel around it.
caryking
Colin Powell has dies at the age of 84. His family is saying he died of COVID complications. His family is saying he was fully vaccinated!

Joe Biden
MayorStoner
caryking said:

Colin Powell has dies at the age of 84. His family is saying he died of COVID complications. His family is saying he was fully vaccinated!
he also had a compromised immune system.

unfortunately vaccines arent as effective for an 84 yr old with an immune system that was compromised by prostate cancer.

and even more unfortunate, this is an opportunity for anti-vaxxers to push more of their falsehoods.
bgr3
packgrad said:

The rules are for you, not them.

The people telling you to be scared of COVID are not scared of COVID.
dogplasma
RIP Colin Powell.
Civilized
dogplasma said:

RIP Colin Powell.

For sure.

Very rare for someone of his stature and positions in military and government to be so respected across the political spectrum.

RIP.
hokiewolf
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
First Page Last Page
Page 395 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.