Coronavirus

2,000,224 Views | 19839 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ncsupack1
PackMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
King Leary said:

The virtue signalers won't go down without a fight. Just got back from Harris Teeter. I'd say probably 95% or more still had on masks.

Even after their beloved CDC says they don't need to. Sad.
HT's parent company, Kroger, has decided to continue their mask requirement, at least for now.
GuerrillaPack
PackMom said:

King Leary said:

The virtue signalers won't go down without a fight. Just got back from Harris Teeter. I'd say probably 95% or more still had on masks.

HT's parent company, Kroger, has decided to continue their mask requirement, at least for now.

Boycott. And if you do shop there, just politely tell them you have a "medical condition" that prevents you from wearing a mask - like needing oxygen (and not breathing in your exhaled CO2). If they won't accept that, say fine I'll take my business elsewhere. Eventually, they will take a hit financially and cease the insanity.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
PackMom said:

King Leary said:

And not all mask wearers are going to be leftist virtue signalers, because Pack Mom and i know people who should strongly consider wearing their masks for legitimate reasons for now.
RDUwolfpack
Raleigh YMCA says no masks.
BBW12OG
PackPA2015 said:

BBW12OG said:

Mormad said:

Hey, packPA, one thing we can't refute is that Dr. Ghandi must know that most of the 550k covid deaths were ACTUALLY from pneumonia, hypoxic respiratory failure, cardiac arrest, sepsis, venous thrombosis, hypotension, and circulatory collapse among other things. I almost feel dirty admitting that fact, as do you I'm quite sure.
Post of the damn thread. Thank you.

Also...how many tens of thousands were "reported" as Covid related.... there were car accidents, murders, suicides that were attributed to Covid if they tested positive AFTER they were killed.

The numbers were skewed as much if not more than football attendance at unc-cheat.

I hate to burst your bubble, but all of those are complications from severe COVID-19 which was his point.
No sir. Not busting my bubble. You proved the point that myself and many others outside the liberal world already know and knew.

All of those are also sometimes pre-existing conditions. You can't and won't deny that. There were as many deaths with the CO-MORBIDITY of Covid as there were with let's say cancer and Covid positive.

The good thing about numbers and statistics.... it's all in the interpretation and who's doing the interpreting.

I'm not a Dr..... but I stayed at Mission Valley Inn once or twice.
Oldsouljer
Mark Twain had a point about statistics.
PackPA2015
Brother, you may want a few more stays then. Those aren't pre-existing conditions. Something has to cause them and covid is a well-known cause of all of those which was the point.

The joke isn't as funny when you have to explain it.
Daviewolf83
Just got back from my first outing, since the mandate was lifted. Went to a restaurant I have been going to for 10 years. No mask reminders on the door. Some of the younger staff had on a mask and older ones did not. My wife and I walked in without the mask and the hostess who sat us at our table (sat outside - it is a nice night) was wearing a mask, since she just became eligible for the vaccine. She told us any the staff who are vaccinated do not have to wear a mask and no patrons are required to wear one. She is said she plans to get vaccinated so she can remove her mask at work.

After dinner, stopped in at Home Depot. Most people had a mask on in the store, but I saw four or five without one. They still had the mask sign up on the door and all staff were wearing a mask. I expect they will be removing the masking requirement soon.

I did see Trader Joes is no longer requiring masks and another restaurant we go to quite a bit posted on Facebook that they are not requiring masks and all of their staff are vaccinated and they will be removing their masks. I think the younger staff in businesses who have not been vaccinated might feel more compelled now to get vaccinated so they can remove their masks at work. I do expect many businesses to require their unvaccinated staff to wear masks - following the CDC guidelines.

I hope everyone enjoys your weekend. I am not sure how much I will be online the next couple of days. My son is graduating from Wake Forest on Sunday and we have events tomorrow (event for graduating athletes) and Sunday to attend. Even though he graduates this weekend, he will be returning for Summer conditioning in a couple of weeks and next Fall semester he will play his last season of football. After the season, he will be looking for opportunities to build up his clinical hours, so he can apply to PA school.
PackPA2015
Awesome to hear Davie. Congrats! Enjoy your weekend!
Mormad
He should come shadow me and my PA and watch some cool surgery! We do it all the time!
PackMom
Congratulations to your son! Have a great weekend!

P.S. Saw on the news that Home Depot plans to continue their mask requirement.
910wolf
Went by the ABC store after work and grabbed a bottle of Woodford then went out for supper with the wife. No mask worn, it was glorious
BBW12OG
My wife is a '96 Alum.....

Great ceremony at Wake Chapel if they are still doing it for the grads.

Congrats and you should be thumping your chest.

Enjoy the weekend. And best of luck to your son.
Civilized
Congrats Davie, lots to celebrate!!
Mormad
https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/s-science-convinced-cdc-lift-mask-mandates-rcna932
Mormad
https://www.docwirenews.com/docwire-pick/hem-onc-picks/covid-19-update-fully-vaccinated-people-do-not-need-to-mask-or-social-distance-says-cdc-and-more/
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Wow....seems like maybe the mfys got a bad batch of vaccines..... couldn't happen to a better bunch of asshats.

Hey now! Now I might even have to flag you for that one!
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

For all the complaining about Cooper on here over the last year I think the timing of this move is pretty much right, right?

Did anyone think elimination of capacity restrictions and most masking regs would or should happen consequentially earlier than this?

There was a lot of hand-wringing on here about the prospect of interminable mask regs, yet Cooper's team eliminated them at what seems like a very situationally appropriate time.
Sure...he's an icon....

What a damn joke of a statement.

He's backed into a corner like the rest of you lefties. They all have egg on their faces. How many contradictions have there been in this ****show of an administration?

Crisis at the border, war in the Middle East, gas shortages, horrible job numbers, economy on the brink of disaster, CDC contradicting Fauci and vice-versa so what do we do? We lift all restrictions to make sure that everyone pays attention to that instead of the horrible job Sleepy Joe is doing.

Good thing the Conservatives have minds of our own and we don't get distracted by shiny objects....

And now you are coming on here and singing his praises like a good little sheep. So damn pathetic that people function with this mentality.
He caved purely for political reasons because of the **** show this country has become in a very, short amount of time since the Democrats took over... even he couldn't fake it anymore... and I'm calling bull**** on the hospitalization numbers he quoted as well.

"timing of this move is pretty much right, right?"... LOL. I wonder how he can even type that tripe with a straight face... going full on Costanza, I guess...
TheStorm
PackMom said:

King Leary said:

Ha! Just for that, I'll be making a trip to HT this morning without a mask on...
TheStorm
PackMom said:

Congratulations to your son! Have a great weekend!

P.S. Saw on the news that Home Depot plans to continue their mask requirement.
I was in Home Depot yesterday morning without a mask on and nobody said a word to me about it... before Cooper.
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

My wife is a '96 Alum.....

Great ceremony at Wake Chapel if they are still doing it for the grads.

Congrats and you should be thumping your chest.

Enjoy the weekend. And best of luck to your son.
Wait Chapel.
bigeric
wilmwolf80 said:

customers can choose to patronize those business as best suits their proclivities.
PREACH
packgrad
State had an NFL superstar as their commencement speaker. UNC had a to seem rather than to be superstar as theirs. Appropriate.
RunsWithWolves26
Numbers continue to fall nationally and in NC. Hoping it doesn't go back crazy like it has a couple times before.
Mormad
My 14 yo daughter had her first shot Friday. Had a little arm soreness and headache (unsure if related) that night. Nothing since.
GuerrillaPack
Only 36% of Americans are fully jabbed. Good luck trying to coerce enough people to hit that 70% target by July 1st that comrade Biden and the CDC overlords have set.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Only 36% of Americans are fully jabbed. Good luck trying to coerce enough people to hit that 70% target by July 1st that comrade Biden and the CDC overlords have set.

If you think those targets are wrong, what should the vaccination target be?
Civilized
Mormad said:

My 14 yo daughter had her first shot Friday. Had a little arm soreness and headache (unsure if related) that night. Nothing since.

Same, 14 YO got his yesterday without issue, except the nurse hitting a vein when she jabbed him and getting some good blood running down his arm.

He was proud, made him feel like Rambo.

No side effects other than a sore arm today. I'm assuming acting like a teenager ever since the shot probably can't be blamed on the shot.
packgrad
A cult.

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Zero. No one should be taking these injections.
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

LMFAO.... were you inoculated before going to school? I was and it worked for me and millions of others!
GuerrillaPack
ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

LMFAO.... were you inoculated before going to school? I was and it worked for me and millions of others!

I wish I or my parents had used religious exemptions to not take them.
ciscopack
packgrad said:

State had an NFL superstar as their commencement speaker. UNC had a to seem rather than to be superstar as theirs. Appropriate.
Russ is a great football player and a Wolfpack legend and graduate and he's done many good things off the football field, hence winning the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. I remember he started pro ball visiting the children's ward at an area Seattle hospital every Tuesday. Of course Russ was live the first day and Fauci was via live video.

He also fails to compare with Anthony Fauci's work and service to mankind! Not even close, he could not be a football player and keep up and he's not old enough to do so.

Directors of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Anthony Fauci
Director 1984Present
Fauci - 37 years

Previous - 27 years total
Previous 3 Directors
[url=https://www.niaid.nih.gov/node/9750][/url]

https://www.aai.org/About/History/Other/Anthony-S-Fauci,-M-D.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

Cthepack
17 year old son and 21 year old daughter both got first does on Friday. Both had covid in November. Son ran a fever for a day and now has a headache. Daughter felt bad but now is fine.
GuerrillaPack
ciscopack said:

He also fails to compare with Anthony Fauci's work and service to mankind!

"Service to mankind"!?? Lmfao. That's hilarious. I wouldn't trust that manlet mafia wannabe "doctor" to stitch up a minor cut. He's a minion of the criminal Establishment, who is dedicated to waging war against mankind. How many hundreds of thousands of businesses have been destroyed because of this gigantic fraud foisted upon humanity, supported by this man, and the unnecessary lockdowns? How many millions have lost their jobs? And let's not forget that he supported the "research" that created this virus (in the Wuhan lab).
First Page Last Page
Page 279 of 567

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.