What happened during the CWS.

12,461 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JCooke93
Tootie4Pack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe one day when we have an IPS gathering with food and drink , we can get all of the folks on here discussing / debating / having many differences of opinions on the CWS / NC State Baseball / Covid issue and put all of you in a squared circle for a Winner Take All Fence Match.

We will give all of the participants a plastic wiffle ball bat to swing at each other with. Winner gets a Bojangles 4 pc tenders meal with their choice of beverage.
Steve Videtich
Tootie4Pack said:

Maybe one day when we have an IPS gathering with food and drink , we can get all of the folks on here discussing / debating / having many differences of opinions on the CWS / NC State Baseball / Covid issue and put all of you in a squared circle for a Winner Take All Fence Match.

We will give all of the participants a plastic wiffle ball bat to swing at each other with. Winner gets a Bojangles 4 pc tenders meal with their choice of beverage.

Just make sure James has the official rules sheet!

PS: Sweet Tea, please!
JCooke93
Ok James
JCooke93
Yup no one knows anything about excluding everyone here and that's both of us too James
JCooke93
Only ones that know the truth is the team
waxhaw
James Henderson said:

waxhaw said:

I don't know what NC State can do if a player decides to not take a vaccine that is not FDA approved.

I don't know if NC State made mistakes..I suspect there are things they would change in retrospect. It may not have mattered.

I KNOW the NCAA handled it poorly.
NC State can't make a player get vaxxed and they shouldn't.

What can NC State literally do?

1. Not travel with un-vaxxed players.
2. Travel with un-vaxxed players but keep them in their own bubble to try and minimize as much as possible the chance of a positive/outbreak.

I gave multiple examples above of where I think NC State made mistakes relative to No. 2 given they clearly weren't going to do #1.

Again, why are two unvaxxed players rooming together? I mean damn, it's the CWS. Why not just pay to get them their own room? Is that asking too much? LOL

You do that and you may end up in this situation just being able to send 1 player home and the other player isn't quarantined/subjected to additional testing.

I'm not sure understood what I was saying. I don't think there is anything NC State could do about players choice of vax or no vax.

I do think there may have been some things they could do in retrospect (like separate rooms) but I don't hold it against them. If the NCAA had spelled out the rules I advance maybe we should have done something different.

Too many what if's to blame anyone but the ncaa.
JCooke93
The CWS almost got suspended for 2 weeks but hey is what it is

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.