2021 NC State Baseball Very Early Preview

33,482 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JCooke93
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mikemattocks said:

Man, I really miss watching college baseball! I always look forward to watching The Pack play each year. The team we had this year I feel could have made some noise in the NCAA tournament. Above all else, we have to thank God that he has given each one of us good health and has given us another day.
amen to that
wilmwolf
mikemattocks said:

Man, I really miss watching college baseball! I always look forward to watching The Pack play each year. The team we had this year I feel could have made some noise in the NCAA tournament. Above all else, we have to thank God that he has given each one of us good health and has given us another day.

It's normally one of my favorite timed of year for sports. Men's and women's basketball post season, four Pack9 games a week, Players championship and Masters in golf. It's very disappointing, even though there are much larger and more important things going on, it still hurts to be without these sports.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
JCooke93
440 Day's #CWS21 But Who is Counting
JCooke93
According to Perfect Game USA N.swiney46 is the 4 Best LHP in the 2020 MLB Draft
KDHpack
I'd be interested to hear more about Coby Ingle. We seem to already have some good young arms so, it's exciting to see two of you guys who really follow this project him in the weekend rotation. I looked at maxpreps/perfect game freebie info but, it doesn't tell you much.
JCooke93
KDHpack said:

I'd be interested to hear more about Coby Ingle. We seem to already have some good young arms so, it's exciting to see two of you guys who really follow this project him in the weekend rotation. I looked at maxpreps/perfect game freebie info but, it doesn't tell you much.
his last 2 Probably High School Career Starts one was a no hitter the other one was a perfect game
Wolfer79
EthanBarry
Staff
A five round draft would be pretty wild. Bailey and Swiney would be gone but everybody else would be back and don't think any signees would be drafted
JCooke93
Celebrating
JCooke93
I got my Popcorn ready Lol
CLTWolf
JCooke93 said:

KDHpack said:

his last 2 Probably High School Career Starts one was a no hitter the other one was a perfect game
Here's his stats...pretty good numbers for dang sure.

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/coby-ingle/xmZMJPRNEeaT-Oz0u-e-FA/baseball/stats.htm
JCooke93
Ok so if the Draft stays at 5 Rounds here is my 2021 Starting Rotation as of right now
Fri A.Pace25
Sat R.Johnston29
Sun C.Villaman16
EthanBarry
Staff
So undrafted players (assuming juniors or seniors) can sign for 20k.... interesting dynamic. Bet quite a few guys will take that with more freshmen coming in. That would be something guys like Vazquez or Tatum would take. Still have to see what they decide with eligibility because if you're a junior now, the 20k would still be more than you would get next year. And then of course you have guys who may just want to start a pro career
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
JCooke93
It is either going to be 5 or 10 Rounds
JCooke93
5 minutes away from decision Time in the NCAA about the Winter And spring sports
JCooke93
We win
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
JCooke93
Everyone got Red Shirt Party Time
Wolfer79
JCooke93
K.klyman44 is the only Sr that I could see coming back if any
wilmwolf
I'm sure there will a a few players here and there that want to come back, but I don't expect it to be a large number, I think that you'll see most guys that have been in school 4-5 years already move on. Particularly in a sport that doesn't give full scholarships, unless they are working on a post grad degree and will be in school anyway and just want to play another year of ball. It sucks that careers will end that way, but in the grand scheme of life, it's mostly insignificant.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
JCooke93
Yup
JCooke93
We have 7 players that will not be back as of right now
mikemattocks
Who are the seven players that will not be returning?
JCooke93
Patrick Bailey And Nick Swiney
JCooke93
120 D1 players have entered the Transfer Portal According to K.Rogers D1BASEBALL
Wolfer79
JCooke93
So far the 2021 Schedule is Like This Home and Home vs EZU and In The Tournament in Texas vs Baylor Aubern and Purdue
Pack31
JCooke93 said:

Patrick Bailey And Nick Swiney

Thats 2 right? Making sure I can count lol. Who r the other 5?
JCooke93
That's right the other 3 didn't get any playing time
JCooke93
McArthur11 and Debo12 and not sure about Kylman44

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.