2021 NC State Baseball Very Early Preview

33,310 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JCooke93
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The 2021 Pack 9 Pitching Staff as of right now will look like this
C.Villaman 16
A.Pace 25
C.Cotter 35
S.Highfill 17
M.Willadsen 23
C.Silver 51
J.Ferguson 43
L.Bender 37
Cj.Neese.JR 36
T.Cao 30
B.Nelson 22
A.Tillery 18
John Miralia LHP
Cameron Arnold LHP
Trey Cooper LHP
Drew Fletcher RHP
Coby Ingle RHP
Cooper King RHP
Connor Monroe RHP
Garrett Payne RHP
Tristan Sipple LHP
JCooke93
The 2021 incoming FR Position Player's
Eddie Eisert SS
Carson Falsken SS
Jake Harwood SS
Matt Kemp SS
Cooper Porter SS
mikemattocks
Trey Cooper is going to be a great addition to the pitching staff. He has had some really good years at Randleman. Looking forward to see him wearing red/black/white next season.
JCooke93
Does anyone want to see my very early 2021 Starting lineup as of right now
mikemattocks
Man, you better have the Sole Train leading off brother!!!
HighSpeedSteelWolf
Don't forget 2021 RHP Carson Kelly
JCooke93
mikemattocks said:

Man, you better have the Sole Train leading off brother!!!
You know it
JCooke93
HighSpeedSteelWolf said:

Don't forget 2021 RHP Carson Kelly
he is in the following class
JCooke93
And this is if 3 big maybe's come back
JCooke93
LF N.Soles2
CF T.Mcdonough13
RF T.Tatum1
JCooke93
3B D.Giles20
SS J.Torres8
2B JT.JARRETT15
1B W.Butcher21
Catcher B.Debo12
JCooke93
DH L.Tresh24
JCooke93
Weekend Rotation
Fri A.Pace25
Sat Coby Ingle
Sun C.Villaman16
JCooke93
Closer A.Tillery18
HighSpeedSteelWolf
Oops! Getting ahead of myself. Sorry about that.
JCooke93
HighSpeedSteelWolf said:

Oops! Getting ahead of myself. Sorry about that.
no worries
JCooke93
At least we will have a healthier C.Cotter35 L.Tresh24 And Hopefully A Healthier B.Debo12
mikemattocks
Our pitching staff can really be good with Pace, Ingle and Villaman next year. I do have a question for you though? What happened to Logan Whittaker? He is a pitcher that came from Ledford High School and I had heard from someone that he got injured last year but haven't heard anything since. Also, Giles (3B) what kind of info do you have on him as far as stats go? Is he more of a power guy or contact hitter?
JCooke93
mikemattocks said:

Our pitching staff can really be good with Pace, Ingle and Villaman next year. I do have a question for you though? What happened to Logan Whittaker? He is a pitcher that came from Ledford High School and I had heard from someone that he got injured last year but haven't heard anything since. Also, Giles (3B) what kind of info do you have on him as far as stats go? Is he more of a power guy or contact hitter?
he got his realise in the fall Logan Whittaker
JCooke93
mikemattocks said:

Giles Contact Hitter
EthanBarry
Staff
It's impossible to know what next years roster looks like since we know nothing about the draft, scholarship limits, etc. Does everybody get an extra year of eligibility? Just the seniors? The only two guys who are definitely gone are Bailey and Swiney. Other than that it's just a wild guess until we see what the NCAA says
pack2010
EthanBarry said:

It's impossible to know what next years roster looks like since we know nothing about the draft, scholarship limits, etc. Does everybody get an extra year of eligibility? Just the seniors? The only two guys who are definitely gone are Bailey and Swiney. Other than that it's just a wild guess until we see what the NCAA says

Agreed. Guys like devonte brown, Murr, butler, Reid Johnston, Evan justice and Feeney (and I'm sure a couple more I can't think of) all have to be on radars but aren't sure fire guys IMO. Justice and brown have the most tools out of those guys while Reid and Feeney are a bit more proven. If they come back with another year of leverage, could see them back
EthanBarry
Staff
It'll be interesting to see how no high school baseball impacts the recruiting class too. I know the kid from VA had been turning some heads. Did he do enough to get a big bonus? Maybe State will get a couple guys to school who would've burst on to the scene. For example they would've gotten Blake Walson if there was no high school baseball last year
JCooke93
Kylman Bender Butler are Question Marks if they will be back or not also
CLTWolf
This would be interesting...

https://apnews.com/f2b92a64f9d1aaa9737ebafe36c53a10?utm_medium=AP_Sports&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

JCooke93
CLTWolf said:

This would be interesting...

https://apnews.com/f2b92a64f9d1aaa9737ebafe36c53a10?utm_medium=AP_Sports&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

this is big if that happens
EthanBarry
Staff
Good for college baseball but bad for the kids, no? I don't understand how this would even be logistically possible either
JCooke93
2021 season is about to be very interesting
JCooke93
Our Season Maybe Over Sooner Than We Wanted it To Be But The 2021 Pack 9 is Being Safe And Putting in The Hard Work For 2021 College Baseball Opening Day #CWS21 on The Prize
JCooke93
My 2021 Pack 9 Starting Lineup if the 2020 MLB Draft is Canceled
Catcher P.Bailey5
1B A.Murr33
2B JT.JARRETT15
SS J.Torres8
3B D.Giles20
LF N.Soles2
CF T.Mcdonough13
RF D.Brown3
DH L.Tresh24
FlockaWolf
Sucks we didn't get to see the full season for Swiney and Bailey. Brown and McDonough too.
JCooke93
This is what the 2021 Pack 9 Could Look Like if The 2020 MLB Draft is Canceled
LF N.Soles2/J.butler14
CF T.Mcdonough13/J.Butler14
RF D.Brown3/J.Butler14
3B D.Giles20/D.Brown3
SS J.Torres8
2B JT.JARRETT15
1B A.Murr33
Catcher P.Bailey5
DH L.Tresh24
Starting Rotation
Fri N.swiney46
Sat R.johnston29
Sun D.harrison10
Tue C.Villaman16
Wed A.Pace25
Closer's D.Feeney19 B.Nelson22 A.tillery18 L.Bender37 and if he Comes back K.klyman44
mikemattocks
I like that lineup!!! Speed on the base paths, good mix of contact/power at the plate, and strong starting pitching. Can February 2021 hurry up and get here?
JCooke93
mikemattocks said:

I like that lineup!!! Speed on the base paths, good mix of contact/power at the plate, and strong starting pitching. Can February 2021 hurry up and get here?
fall season First
mikemattocks
Man, I really miss watching college baseball! I always look forward to watching The Pack play each year. The team we had this year I feel could have made some noise in the NCAA tournament. Above all else, we have to thank God that he has given each one of us good health and has given us another day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.