2021 NC State Baseball Very Early Preview

32,869 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JCooke93
Pack31
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JCooke93 said:

J.Butler14 hit a HR And D.Giles20 hit a other Hr and L.Tresh24 hit 2 home runs on Saturday

Butler must be healthy again

I'll say it again, Tresh is a beast at the plate.
JCooke93
Still not 100 percent yet
JCooke93
I really like our depth chart
JCooke93
As of right now I think that D.Giles20 will be the DH going into the 21 Season
JCooke93
And I also think that T.Tatum1 will be in the Starting Lineup
metcalfmafia
JCooke93 said:

And I also think that T.Tatum1 will be in the Starting Lineup
Man I've been waiting for him to break through. RF?
JCooke93
Probably not sure
JCooke93
N.Soles2 will be in the lineup
pack2010
JCooke93 said:

he is either beating out jt jarrett or j. butler then. JT seems more likely despite his noticeable improvements

C- Tresh
1st- Murr
2nd- Based on above, Tyler Mc
SS- Torres
3rd- Brown
LF- Soles
CF- Butler
RF- Tatum

a couple guys are close, and i'd lean Giles at DH due to his power potential but Avent is a weird dude so quite a few options
JCooke93
There is going to be a lot of different Lineups in 21
JCooke93
100 days Till First Pitch Hopefully
Pack31
pack2010 said:

JCooke93 said:

he is either beating out jt jarrett or j. butler then. JT seems more likely despite his noticeable improvements

C- Tresh
1st- Murr
SS- Torres
3rd- Brown
LF- Soles
CF- Butler
RF- Tatum

a couple guys are close, and i'd lean Giles at DH due to his power potential but Avent is a weird dude so quite a few options

Yeah DH has options. Giles, Jarret, Mensik. 2 have power and JT hit for avg and contact better last season
pack2010
Pack31 said:

pack2010 said:

JCooke93 said:

C- Tresh
1st- Murr
SS- Torres
3rd- Brown
LF- Soles
CF- Butler
RF- Tatum

Yeah DH has options. Giles, Jarret, Mensik. 2 have power and JT hit for avg and contact better last season

Imo if Jarrett is in the lineup, it'll be at 2nd base. Not to take away from his bat at all because he has improved a lot there, but he is an elite level defender. Just means maybe a little more shuffling
JCooke93
I agree
Pack31
pack2010 said:

Pack31 said:

pack2010 said:

JCooke93 said:

C- Tresh
1st- Murr
SS- Torres
3rd- Brown
LF- Soles
CF- Butler
RF- Tatum

Imo if Jarrett is in the lineup, it'll be at 2nd base. Not to take away from his bat at all because he has improved a lot there, but he is an elite level defender. Just means maybe a little more shuffling

I think Soles bat HAS to be in the lineup. He's a pure hitter imo. So Jarret at 2nd, OF...Butler, Tatum, McDonough. Soles to DH with Giles/Mensik depending on pitcher?
JCooke93
I feel the same way
metcalfmafia
Pack31 said:

pack2010 said:

Pack31 said:

pack2010 said:

JCooke93 said:

C- Tresh
1st- Murr
SS- Torres
3rd- Brown
LF- Soles
CF- Butler
RF- Tatum

I think Soles bat HAS to be in the lineup. He's a pure hitter imo. So Jarret at 2nd, OF...Butler, Tatum, McDonough. Soles to DH with Giles/Mensik depending on pitcher?

I like that lineup a lot.
JCooke93
Same here

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.