2022 NC State Women's Cross Country (ACC #1 & National Champs)

24,578 Views | 212 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by GuerrillaPack
jadawson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

jadawson said:

Dont want to start a rumor as it very well could just be an oversight/error but Amaris Tyynismaa isn't currently listed on the gopack cross country roster that has already been updated for 2023. It advanced the class for all the other runners and all the incoming freshman and transfers for 2023 are already listed and everyone graduated/transferred/out of xc eligibility is removed. Everything appears to be correct except Tyynismaa isn't listed. She might have chosen to graduate as shes done 4 years in college already but would have covid eligibility remaining if she wanted it.

The gopack roster could be a work in progress for all i know or just an oversight like i said. Just wanted to pass along what i saw so i wouldnt be the only one freaking out
I did go to her Instagram page listed up above and she is still saying N. C. State Track and CC, but I don't know if she has posted anything else on other sites.

Yeah the more I think about it, it doesn't make sense. She'd have no reason not to announce she was leaving.

My guess is that the gopack person just copied and pasted the 2022 XC roster to 2023 and added the new freshman and summer transfers and just missed her because she was a mid year transfer
toddl
Staff
She's on the roster now. https://gopack.com/sports/cross-country/roster
I'll agree with the simple mistake reason. No bio or details, so it looks like a rush job to get her added real quick.
GuerrillaPack
The 2022 Nuttycombe race has finally been posted on YouTube (for free). You needed a subscription to runnerspace to watch this to this point.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.