Recommendation for the weary

6,594 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by livewolf
NatePait94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would just like to throw out there that James and Co. are doing a FANTASTIC job at providing daily intel regarding the ends and outs of our beloved university.

I am here to tell you that Premium is worth every. single. penny. Take it for what you will, but make no mistake, if you love WPN Sports so much as to read this article, right here, then you deserve to be reading the great "behind the scenes" stuff.
No one asked me to do this. I find the info that they provide so valuable, that I figured I would give the weary traveler a recommendation.

Join the club.

#WhyNot

Edit: Fellow premium members, if you agree, let the people know.
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
Glasswolf
Thank you! Very good post
RunsWithWolves26
Thanks for that. James is doing a great job and he continues is only going to get better. There are many more things to come that will make this site that much better then it already is.
wolfpackferg
ecbwolf
I just find it a bit discouraging that there is more information about basketball recruiting for free than on the premium site. Otherwise, I do enjoy the site and agree they are doing a great job.
Dunlow66
ecbwolf said:

I just find it a bit discouraging that there is more information about basketball recruiting for free than on the premium site. Otherwise, I do enjoy the site and agree they are doing a great job.
we are trying to build a larger following and one way to increase traffic is to provide free info.............for now
ecbwolf
Dunlow66 said:

ecbwolf said:

we are trying to build a larger following and one way to increase traffic is to provide free info.............for now
I understand completely and it makes sense. But wish we could transfer that good info over to the premium site. I guess I got so accustomed to not ever reading the the free board on PP that I still do that today here. Keep up the good work.
Dunlow66
ecbwolf said:

Dunlow66 said:

ecbwolf said:

I understand completely and it makes sense. But wish we could transfer that good info over to the premium site. I guess I got so accustomed to not ever reading the the free board on PP that I still do that today here. Keep up the good work.
I think the free board here is doing well. We keep things on topic, have it pinned to the top for easy access and try to answer any questions.

As soon as BBall season gears up, you can bet James will kick up the premium Basketball info, just like he has with Football.
WPCHRIS
is there a premium game thread? how many post did it have this weekend.
Dunlow66
WPCHRIS said:

33 post in game thread

63 post in post game thread

a lot of fans were at the game.
NatePait94
WPCHRIS said:

It was fun to follow.
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
WolfpackCPA
My only hesistation about joining premium originally was how much premium football information would James have.

It's not even close the detail and information over load is amazing. Nice surprise. Game thread will get more action when it's bigger games. Nobody wants to discuss Furmans triple option.
RunsWithWolves26
WolfpackCPA said:

My only hesistation about joining premium originally was how much premium football information would James have.

It's not even close the detail and information over load is amazing. Nice surprise. Game thread will get more action when it's bigger games. Nobody wants to discuss Furmans triple option.

Game thread will also not be as long as others because you don't have the name calling, bull**** talking, petty arguing crap that you get at other places. Leas pages and more content here then other places.
James Henderson
Staff
WolfpackCPA said:

We'll continue to have more and more unique content as we go on!

Nice feature dropping today!
ncsupack1
Worth the money, love it. What is the best part is not having to read the bs that used to go on. Also, love how there aren't 20 UNC threads, that was getting old.
Andrew4343
No question premium is worth the money. I still have a subscription at both sites but if I had to choice one the choice would be easy. Insidepacksports is fantastic!
PACK1992
Will you guys ever offer a free Premium Trial...even if only for a couple days? Would love to check it out. I've been a PackPride Premium member for many years and would consider making the jump if worth it. But would like to compare first and don't want to pay for both sites.
NatePait94
Andrew4343 said:

No question premium is worth the money. I still have a subscription at both sites but if I had to choice one the choice would be easy. Insidepacksports is fantastic!

I am not sure if there will be a freebie in the near future, but maybe a discount of sorts per s for an undisclosed amount of time. As previously mentioned though, you wilk have no complaints if you make the jump. IPS premium is all the insider info you could dream of for NC State Athletics.
#WhyNot
Pocketflask
Premium coverage for football has been excellent.
NatePait94
With basketball season underway, you can expect the same on the court-side.
livewolf
I love this premium site. I have a rivals and IPS premium membership and both are worth it. Pack Pride is awful anymore.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.