Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,013 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Keatts taking in Wendell Moore (again) and Lecque this morning.

Coach K, Frank Martin, and Danny Manning also there. No roy
Some say Manning has a shot at getting Moore, but seems to me like his job security may be an issue.
What would your opinion be on how Moore has teams ranked?

1- Duke

2- State, UNC
3 - Wake
4- SC
and UNC is just there because of the NAME, IMO.

I think they may be falling down that list soon.
Struttingwolf96
With Moore I think State is in better shape than most think, I would even say State & Duke are tied at the top now. With Williams, who I believe is the #2 prospect for the staff behind Moore, State is in good shape for him as well. A lot of programs have started to come after him now, but I think Louisville, with Nickleberry on board will be the one State has to watch for. I hope we get Wiliams, he is underrated, versatile, & plays hardin my opinion & he is the player I hope Keatts can sign the most. Lastly Lecque, he has everyone after him, but State has been on him for a while & he seems to like Keatts & talks highly of State when reading his interviews. He would be a major get. Getting 2 out of these 3 would be a great class.
pack1502
Is 2 out of 3 realistic? Is getting 1 of the 3 almost certain?
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Some say Manning has a shot at getting Moore, but seems to me like his job security may be an issue.

1- Duke

2- State, UNC
3 - Wake
4- SC

How big do you think the gap is
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

1- Duke

2- State, UNC
3 - Wake
4- SC

How big do you think the gap is
Duke can get him. The real problem they have is do they want him or someone else to be featured at his position of choice. Moore wants to be a hybrid PG/CG/SG and Duke likes to recruit 5star kids at each of those positions. Also think Joey Baker will be ready and have a year in the system. Wendell would likely have to wait til his soph season to get the ball put in his hands very often if he goes to Duke. Keatts would give him every shot to be a(IMO) secondary ball hander but maybe a guy we run a lot of our offensive sets with him getting a shot at running the show.

Duke leads, IMO, until someone says they dont. Would be a great recruting win for Coach Keatts and staff to get this young man.
Struttingwolf96
Getting one of these guys I think is very realistic(Williams). Two would be great though. Don't think we will get all 3, but if Keatts does, what a class. Basketball team would be following in the footsteps of the 2019 football class then & that means someone else would be leaving
Dunlow66
D1 Circuit Verified account @D1Circuit
FollowingFollowing @D1Circuit
More

Expressions Elite (MA) G Noah Fernandes (@noahfernandes_): 18 PTS, 4 REB, 4 AST vs City Rocks @XEliteBasketbal #PeachJam

NC State showing increased interest. He has visitied in the past. Have a connection with Abu/Expressions Elite AAU program
Dunlow66
Expressions EYBL @XEliteBasketbal Jul 2
More

2019 6"1 PG Noah Fernandes @noahfernandes_ fresh off his visit to Pitt this weekend. Has visited Old Dominion, Richmond, NC State & more previously. One of the best pg's in his class.
Dunlow66
Mike Fernandes @micnice10 15 Oct 2017
More

2019 PG Noah Fernandes with Abdul-Malik Abu at his unofficial visit to NC State. @XEliteBasketbal #inXwetrust

NatePait94
Dunlow66 said:

Mike Fernandes @micnice10 15 Oct 2017
More

2019 PG Noah Fernandes with Abdul-Malik Abu at his unofficial visit to NC State. @XEliteBasketbal #inXwetrust

Our very own Trae Young
TheStorm
ONE MORE DAY!
Packfan8
So juwan Gary is a lock to bama, right?
Dunlow66
Juwan Gary to Alabama
Packfan8
Dun, what are your thoughts on CJ Walker?
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Lot of programs after him and we are a bit late to the game.

Just seems like one of those kids who ends up at FSU though his PG in AAU is a big Tennesee/Florida target. and they like playing togeather
Struttingwolf96
I'm hoping the two guys State will end up with in the end is Patrick WillIams & Jalen Lecque, the staff has put a ton of time on both, plus they would fit great in Keatts system. Would be fantastic to get Moore, but I don't think State has put all their eggs in one basket with him. Not really caring now about other prospects committing to other schools(even Moore), but I will start to get a little worried if Lecque & especially Williams commits somewhere else though.
HntNFshPack
So if CedarLebanese ChitBrick is right about tomorrow, what shall all of us skeptics eat if he is right. I feel like Crow wouldn't do any justice. A pile of dog chit maybe?!?
nryanh94
UK hasn't taken in a single Jalen Lecque game. Keatts or an assistant or both have shown up to everyone of his games. Don't believe KU has either. Have to like our chances if it becomes a state vs Oregon race.
Packfan8
Lecque looks like a grown man playing against boys at the peach jam, I hope we can land him
Dunlow66
HntNFshPack said:

So if CedarLebanese ChitBrick is right about tomorrow, what shall all of us skeptics eat if he is right. I feel like Crow wouldn't do any justice. A pile of dog chit maybe?!?
some Lexington style Que?
Ripper
Lebanon has 7 hours to go.
TheStorm

RDUwolfpack
Let sleeping dogs lie guys..
Ripper
Cedar,

1 hour and counting.
NatePait94
Wow guys this thread hit over 500k views.

Congrats to Dunlow and everyone else involved.

Great stuff guys and gals.
TheStorm
NatePait94 said:

Wow guys this thread hit over 500k views.

Congrats to Dunlow and everyone else involved.

Great stuff guys and gals.
And the anniversary of the French Revolution came and went without a whimper...
Dunlow66
been a fan for a while now, even when others were saying this young man wasnt HM material....hope our staff offers this kid. I think he could light it up for us in a role similar to what Braxton Beverly did last year.

Carson Mccorkle @carson_m2433 Jul 16
More

Happy to announce I have received an offer from the University of Florida
Dunlow66

98pack
Dunlow66 said:

been a fan for a while now, even when others were saying this young man wasnt HM material....hope our staff offers this kid. I think he could light it up for us in a role similar to what Braxton Beverly did last year.

Our staff has some ground to make up. He's getting a lot of constant communication and attention from just about everyone else on his list.

Carson Mccorkle @carson_m2433 Jul 16
More

Happy to announce I have received an offer from the University of Florida
SexualChocolate
Carson McCorkle comes from a great family as well. His mom was a graduate of Sanderson in 1990 and graduated from NC State.
NatePait94
SexualChocolate said:

Carson McCorkle comes from a great family as well. His mom was a graduate of Sanderson in 1990 and graduated from NC State.

Oh SNAP.

We have ourselves a legend.
Riddickulous
Watched him clap along to the fight song in Reynolds at PTWTP a couple years ago.
Packfan8
Looks like the staff has been all over Patrick Williams so far this summer, who's the leader right now with him
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Looks like the staff has been all over Patrick Williams so far this summer, who's the leader right now with him

He's a kid that doesn't really like talking about recruiting, so hard to gauge. But I'd say we're in a pretty good spot
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Lot of programs after him and we are a bit late to the game.

Just seems like one of those kids who ends up at FSU though his PG in AAU is a big Tennesee/Florida target. and they like playing togeather

This is the kid I was talking about

@DMcDonaldRivals
22h22 hours ago
More
Tre Mann let me know his recruitment is now completely open. Previously had a top 3 of Florida, Kansas and Tennessee. Now open to all schools including those 3. Iowa State, UNC and NC State among the new schools involved.

First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.