Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,065 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
NatePait94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope cedarmaronite comes back. He was a good read.
TheStorm
nryanh94 said:

Ripper said:

Awesome! Sounds like we're getting Lecque and Moore on 7/14. I'm sure the Lebanese guy has impeccable sources.

Nah it was Nickleberry and "some French guy"
Is Lecque' French? eh?
TheStorm
NatePait94 said:

Nobody ever said he wasn't...
Ripper
5 days until we hit the mother load
PackFansXL
NatePait94 said:

I'm not sure he deserved the mother lode of harassment he got either. I think he was just excited to share something he thought he knew.
Tommy Toes
I just wanted to tell you all I have been reading this for awhile now and I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate all the recruiting Intel. This is the best place to receive information so thank you.
TheStorm
PackFansXL said:

NatePait94 said:

I'm not sure he deserved the mother lode of harassment he got either. I think he was just excited to share something he thought he knew.
To be fair, he only got one very short flurry of it...
nryanh94
TheStorm said:

PackFansXL said:

NatePait94 said:

To be fair, he only got one very short flurry of it...

And it was after he made a bold claim, then edited all of his posts to say nothing and wanted to lie about it
welppack

we have any chance here?
nryanh94
welppack said:

we have any chance here?

I'd say minimal, likely USC
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

welppack said:

we have any chance here?

Think we are top 2 or 3. USC has been considered the leader for a while now but they did just pick up a late commit for '18 at Gary's position.

Bama also getting some late heat.

USC is not a lock, IMO, some think they have slipped a bit in this one.

My take.....We have a legit shot at Juwan Gary
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

welppack said:

we have any chance here?

Think we are top 2 or 3. USC has been considered the leader for a while now but they did just pick up a late commit for '18 at Gary's position.

Bama also getting some late heat.

USC is not a lock, IMO, some think they have slipped a bit in this one.

My take.....We have a legit shot at Juwan Gary

Well if we do that's be a huge get and I guess we should send an apology card to what's his face
Dunlow66
Dont sleep on Alabama with Juwan Gary
pack1502
Any update with lecque or moore?
nryanh94
pack1502 said:

Any update with lecque or moore?

Moore has 4 OVs scheduled (State, USC, Wake, Duke)

Lecque still has to decide if he's reclassing in 2018 or staying in 2019, will most likely 2019
pack1502
Do people still think Moore is a Duke lean?
Dunlow66
pack1502 said:

Do people still think Moore is a Duke lean?
Yes...
RowanWolf
Don't know why, but something has me feeling we're within striking distance of Duke for Moore.
nryanh94
RowanWolf said:

Don't know why, but something has me feeling we're within striking distance of Duke for Moore.

Is it the ... after Dunlow's Yes, haha
RowanWolf
Nah. I've watched him play several times the last couple of years and, after seeing CKK this past season, their personalities are very comparable. The young man seems like a perfect fit for any CKK coached team.
nryanh94
Keatts and Siddle at the peach jam together, watched Wendell Moore earlier.
Dunlow66
RowanWolf said:

Nah. I've watched him play several times the last couple of years and, after seeing CKK this past season, their personalities are very comparable. The young man seems like a perfect fit for any CKK coached team.
He would be the next TJ Warren 'type' if he were to play for Coach Keatts and NC State. Has that type of potential.

I hope seeing the Duke kids(Gary Trent, Trevon Duval) drop in this recent draft and reading all the negative drama from Wendel Carter and family might give Moore a reason to look elsewhere. You can bet Duke will sign a higher ranked kid if they have the opportunity, even if Moore has signed(like Duke did with Bagley over Carter)
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

RowanWolf said:

He would be the next TJ Warren 'type' if he were to play for Coach Keatts and NC State. Has that type of potential.

I hope seeing the Duke kids(Gary Trent, Trevon Duval) drop in this recent draft and reading all the negative drama from Wendel Carter and family might give Moore a reason to look elsewhere. You can bet Duke will sign a higher ranked kid if they have the opportunity, even if Moore has signed(like Duke did with Bagley over Carter)
plus Joey Baker could be in his way....
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

RowanWolf said:

I honestly think Joey Baker reclassing and likely redshirting helps us with Moore, more than about anything else
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

RowanWolf said:

I honestly think Joey Baker reclassing and likely redshirting helps us with Moore, more than about anything else
I think one of the reasons Baker made the move was to get the jump on Moore and a few others in that '19 class with the BlueDevils.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

RowanWolf said:

I think one of the reasons Baker made the move was to get the jump on Moore and a few others in that '19 class with the BlueDevils.

You hearing anything that makes you think we have any better if a shot with Moore?

Apparently Keatts and siddle were at all his games today, USC as well. Duke/UNC/wake didn't go see him. Hopefothay sticks with him
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

RowanWolf said:

You hearing anything that makes you think we have any better if a shot with Moore?

Apparently Keatts and siddle were at all his games today, USC as well. Duke/UNC/wake didn't go see him. Hopefothay sticks with him
Nothing concrete. Just a few rumors that Moore might be a bit worried about disappearing at Duke like a few other recent players.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

RowanWolf said:

Nothing concrete. Just a few rumors that Moore might be a bit worried about disappearing at Duke like a few other recent players.

Would we be the next choice or UNC?
Dunlow66
eff Brown @BrownieUNC 3h3 hours ago
More

Team United showing up with 2 tough as nails Charlotte kids Jalen Barr and and Patrick Williams. Wouldn't want to play against them, wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley
Wolfblood
Does anyone know when Moore and Lecque are planning on signing their LOI's? Fall or spring?

Dunlow, what are your thoughts on Patrick Williams? Looks to have a nice shot and length. Does he play inside and how is his rebounding. Looks like a perfect fit for the four in Keatts system if he can handle the inside game at the four spot. Also, he seems very comfortable on the wing so I could see him at the three as well.

nryanh94
Keatts taking in Wendell Moore (again) and Lecque this morning.

Coach K, Frank Martin, and Danny Manning also there. No roy
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Some say Manning has a shot at getting Moore, but seems to me like his job security may be an issue.
Dunlow66
Wolfblood said:

Does anyone know when Moore and Lecque are planning on signing their LOI's? Fall or spring?

Dunlow, what are your thoughts on Patrick Williams? Looks to have a nice shot and length. Does he play inside and how is his rebounding. Looks like a perfect fit for the four in Keatts system if he can handle the inside game at the four spot. Also, he seems very comfortable on the wing so I could see him at the three as well.

Williams is a hybrid type of kid who could play the 3 or 4 at NC State in addition to being a very solid guard prospect who could handle the ball as a secondary PG. Perfect replacement for CJ Bryce, IMO.

He is doing what he needed to this summer to solidify his ranking and maybe move up a little higher. Reminds me more and more of guys like Chris Clarke at Va Tech.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Some say Manning has a shot at getting Moore, but seems to me like his job security may be an issue.
What would your opinion be on how Moore has teams ranked?

Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

What would your opinion be on how Moore has teams ranked?

1- Duke

2- State, UNC
3 - Wake
4- SC
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.