Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,220,922 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ripper said:

I'm just asking if other schools are using the rubbish FBI scandal against us in recruiting.
Has not hurt Lousiville recruiting

or USC, Auburn, Arizona, LSU, etc
RDUwolfpack
Ripper said:

I'm just asking if other schools are using the rubbish FBI scandal against us in recruiting.
If UL is getting guys then that's not hurting us at all.
williewolf
Ripper said:

Are we being blackballed or do we have too many current good players? Or are we getting some good recruits?
i would guess that having a deep roster currently is probably making it somewhat tough to sell recruit/parent that plaing time is definitely there
Engineer97
RDUpackfan said:

Ripper said:

If UL is getting guys then that's not hurting us at all.

Good point. Hated to jump to conclusions.
Dunlow66
Looks like Wendell Moore made it out of Durham without officially committing....
twentytoe
Packfan8
Lol it would be funny if he committed to state, those Duke fans would be going crazy
Bulldogwolf27
Dunlow66 said:

Looks like Wendell Moore made it out of Durham without officially committing....

Could that be some smoke behind the FSU cb for Pat William?
nryanh94
Jaywolf27 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Could that be some smoke behind the FSU cb for Pat William?
Doubtful, Moore will likely take his visit to UNC then decide. Duke didn't get the commitment but their insiders are still feeling confident
Struttingwolf96
Anyone hear how the Wendell Moore visit went to Duke went? Commitment?
Struttingwolf96
How did Patrick Williams visit to Tallahassee go this weekend?
Struttingwolf96
Did Jalen Lecque visit anywhere this past weekend?
Struttingwolf96
I see where WF got a commit from a SF Ismael Mahmoud(sp?) from New York.
Riddickulous
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

Amazing visit, no commit yet.
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

Did Jalen Lecque visit anywhere this past weekend?
no. Think he plans on visiting Texas Tech soon.
TheStorm
Well.

I see that we have graduated from the single post, multiple question, run-on sentence, impossible to understand format to a new, bulletted, one-hit-at-a-time approach.

Let's see how this goes. I'm game for anything at this point.
nryanh94
Struttingwolf96 said:

Why don't you ask the people you normally hear from and let us know.
Struttingwolf96
I knew I would hear that from some. I heard most people thought he would commit on his visit to Duke this past weekend, & yes it went good just like the one to Raleigh did. Just like they thought the Antoine kid who committed to Villanova & James the kid who committed to Tenn would end up at Duke as well. I did already ask them & have said that State was in better shape than most experts think, add on to that now the official & in-home visits went really well for Keatts. Moore hasnt canceled his trip to unc either like people thought. I also have said before I heard unc was back in it, so I want to see how his visit to Chapel Hill goes too. State has Keatts, that's the reason why the Pack is still in it. Duke & unc are blue blood historical schools & have that going for them along with there aging coaches. Let's hope Moore comes to run with the Pack & don't be surprised if he does, but dont also if he ends up at unc & not Duke. I won't post anything else.
NatePait94
Continue posting my friend. We're all just mad that ol' Lebanese ain't with us anymore....
Dunlow66
NatePait94 said:

Continue posting my friend. We're all just mad that ol' Lebanese ain't with us anymore....
I think I like the 'one line' post better than the 'all over the place' paragraphs

but honestly, I dont see any new info, just rehashing of stuff already posted or reported.

Lot of contradictions to previous post as well. I dont have the time nor the willingness to keep pointing it out and go back and repost the stuff. Maybe time to just stop reading these post.
NatePait94
Dunlow,

You're a blessing to this site. It will be a shame if you are to cease posting. With that said, give me your password and I'll be sure to carry on your legacy...

With love,

Nasty Nate
TheStorm
NatePait94 said:

Dunlow,

You're a blessing to this site. It will be a shame if you are to cease posting. With that said, give me your password and I'll be sure to carry on your legacy...

With love,

Nasty Nate
Nate, where did Dunlow suggest anything about himself not posting here anymore? I think you misread / misinterpreted a word or something somewhere in his post - because that ain't happening!
Dunlow66
Jeff BorzelloVerified account @jeffborzello
FollowingFollowing @jeffborzello
More

ESPN 100 guard Anthony Harris will take an official visit to Duke this weekend. Has already been to Virginia Tech and Wake Forest. Blue Devils yet to offer.

I think Duke will offer and looks like they could get this CG with the late 'swoop and scoop'.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Jeff BorzelloVerified account @jeffborzello
FollowingFollowing @jeffborzello
More

ESPN 100 guard Anthony Harris will take an official visit to Duke this weekend. Has already been to Virginia Tech and Wake Forest. Blue Devils yet to offer.

I think Duke will offer and looks like they could get this CG with the late 'swoop and scoop'.
Looked like he was headed to Va Tech. Nice to see somebody else get Duked on.
Packfan8
Rivals is reporting that fsu is in the "drivers seat" with Patrick Williams, however many of the people who are reliable on this site say otherwise. I'll hold on to the hope that you guys are right
NatePait94
TheStorm said:

NatePait94 said:

Dunlow,

With love,

Nasty Nate
Nate, where did Dunlow suggest anything about himself not posting here anymore? I think you misread / misinterpreted a word or something somewhere in his post - because that ain't happening!
I was reading the invisible words within the post.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Rivals is reporting that fsu is in the "drivers seat" with Patrick Williams, however many of the people who are reliable on this site say otherwise. I'll hold on to the hope that you guys are right
"No one knows"........seems to be the same type of quote from anyone trying to project Williams recruitment
Willies1
This is my guess Moore will end up at Carolina. And nobody knows where leque and Williams are going.
Willies1
Hell everyone has an opinion. Why get mad if somebody has some info. Nobody is always right and it is 80 percent a guessing game. From gravis to James to anybody. Nothing is 100 percent. People can get on here and act like they know it is there opinion. Just read the other 89 pages.
WOLFDAC
There is Zippo...Nada...Nilch...to report right now...I asked around and was told..."we're in the white noise phase right now" Also, we have a lot of G's right now...and the way we're gonna play doesn't necessarily translate to letting someone be "the man" , which is not the scenario some recruits want to be in...or former players wanted to be in.
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Is moore making his choice in October or I heard wrong?
ClePack
hmmm. looks like there is a very real possibility we whiff on all 3 of our targets. Time to ramp up the pursuit
TheStorm
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Is moore making his choice in October or I heard wrong?
Cedar? Is that you?
WolfpackSI
ClePack said:

hmmm. looks like there is a very real possibility we whiff on all 3 of our targets. Time to ramp up the pursuit

Thats gonna happen when youre still the new kid on the block and going after high caliber recruits. We just gotta keep winning and pursuing the righ talent and we will be in great shape.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
First Page Last Page
Page 91 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.