Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,215,797 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packfan8 said:

Dun, do we have to worry about fsu with Patrick Williams or do you still think that we have a good chance
Still think we are in good shape here.
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

Not Dunlow66, but have heard State was in good shape with all 3 of Moore, Williams, & Lecque following their officials to Raleigh & in-home visits with both Moore & Williams. Keatts even went to watch Lecque. Now, I've started wondering about Williams, wasnt before. I think Fla.St(main competition) & Clemson(just lost the SC kid to Tenn) are going hard after Williams, he's gonna stay in the ACC, I'm pretty sure. We have been his top school, but began to wonder when the staff offered the Lawson kid, plus with Williams visiting Tallahassee now. Don't know what's going on there. Believe State still leads for Lecque at this point & Keatts has really impressed Moore, he's the main reason State is in it for him. UNC back in it with him as well. Still holding out hope the Pack can get 2 of Williams, Moore, or Lecque. Don't know to much about Lawson's recruitment.
So where does each one go?

Moore?

Williams?

Lecque?

one school per recruit
RDUwolfpack
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Not Dunlow66, but have heard State was in good shape with all 3 of Moore, Williams, & Lecque following their officials to Raleigh & in-home visits with both Moore & Williams. Keatts even went to watch Lecque. Now, I've started wondering about Williams, wasnt before. I think Fla.St(main competition) & Clemson(just lost the SC kid to Tenn) are going hard after Williams, he's gonna stay in the ACC, I'm pretty sure. We have been his top school, but began to wonder when the staff offered the Lawson kid, plus with Williams visiting Tallahassee now. Don't know what's going on there. Believe State still leads for Lecque at this point & Keatts has really impressed Moore, he's the main reason State is in it for him. UNC back in it with him as well. Still holding out hope the Pack can get 2 of Williams, Moore, or Lecque. Don't know to much about Lawson's recruitment.

Moore? DUKE

Williams? STATE

Lecque? PRO

one school per recruit
gopack_83
ClePack
gopack_83 said:

wow. Assuming keatts not offering right away pissed off him/his fam. They are HUGE pack fans, or at least, were
desiwolf
Bummer, was hoping that he would chose State ultimately. Thought he was a State fan, maybe the fit under Keatts?

pack1502
Oh well Keatts probably has bigger fish to fry
ClePack
could be fit, yeah. He will definitely fit perfectly at UVA
Dunlow66
gopack_83 said:

Dont be surprised to see him go to UVA in 2020 and redshirt.
Struttingwolf96
Should have offered him earlier.
Struttingwolf96
Let's hope so, McCorkle & family really loved State.
Struttingwolf96
Lecque-WOLFPACK or NBA, if he wants to go.
Williams-WOLFPACK, if he gets through visit at Fla.St. without committing.
Moore-35/35/35; Not sure on Moore, State is in better shape than most thought they would be this far. If he gets through Duke visit without committing, like most think, it will be a big plus. Heard unc is back in picture again though & with them set up for Moore's last visit could help the tar holes. For a while it was down to Duke & State, then unc got back in. Keatts & staff worked there butt off, but think it will be one of the blue blood schools in the end. Might be a different outcome in a few more years.

Struttingwolf96
To make sure I'm clear so people will understand what I'm saying:
State-35%
unc-35%
Duke-35%
5%-Not to proud to say I'm not sure. Depending on last 2 visits, to close to choose a school.
nryanh94
Struttingwolf96 said:

State-35%
unc-35%
Duke-35%
5%-Not to proud to say I'm not sure. Depending on last 2 visits, to close to choose a school.

So he has a total of 110% chance of committing to any of the schools?
Struttingwolf96
Sorry should have been more clear, 35+35+35=105-5 over(the not sure of)=100. To tight for me to pick. Hope Moore pulls a McCorkle & doesn't pick the school he grew up being a fan of.
Struttingwolf96
I know it's a weird way to come to that.
Dunlow66
ClePack said:

gopack_83 said:

wow. Assuming keatts not offering right away pissed off him/his fam. They are HUGE pack fans, or at least, were
UVA just offered on Sept 11th
RDUwolfpack
Struttingwolf96 said:

Sorry should have been more clear, 35+35+35=105-5 over(the not sure of)=100. To tight for me to pick. Hope Moore pulls a McCorkle & doesn't pick the school he grew up being a fan of.

I don't think math works the way you think it does...
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

State-35%
unc-35%
Duke-35%
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

State-35%
unc-35%
Duke-35%

curmudgeon.zen
Struttingwolf96 said:

Curry math?
Log off. Go outside.
Amphibious
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

State-35%
unc-35%
Duke-35%

no, you just dont understand. StruttingWolf gives %110 on everything he does.
WolfpackSI
Struttingwolf96 said:

State-35%
unc-35%
Duke-35%
My man, did you take your stats classes at UNC or something? ECU possibly?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
Amphibious said:

Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

State-35%
unc-35%
Duke-35%

no, you just dont understand. StruttingWolf gives %110 on everything he does.
Except follow instructions

Pick one team per recruit. Simple instructions
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Moore?

Williams?

Lecque?

one school per recruit
Moore? Duke

Williams? NC State

Lecque? My heart says NC State but not confident. Could see another school getting into this late and scooping him up.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
With Duke missing on a few you would have to think they try and jump in on lecque
Dunlow66
Evan Daniels projecting Williams to FSU.

Not sure if that is inside info or just a good guess based on the OV this weekend.

FSU just picked up a commitment from a JUCO SG today(Nate Jack). He is also on an OV
Packfan8
Hope the juco player committing deters Williams
williewolf
Packfan8 said:

Hope the juco player committing deters Williams
williams is not a 2 guard so not sure that will be a factor
Struttingwolf96
Guard David Johnson re-commits back to Louisville.
Thunderhill
Struttingwolf96 said:

Guard David Johnson re-commits back to Louisville.
Petrino could use him after today's UVA game....
Ripper
Are we being blackballed or do we have too many current good players? Or are we getting some good recruits?
Engineer97
Are we seriously being blackballed? Somebody needs to ask it.
RDUwolfpack
Engineer97 said:

Are we seriously being blackballed? Somebody needs to ask it.
what are you guys even talking about
Ripper
I'm just asking if other schools are using the rubbish FBI scandal against us in recruiting.
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.