Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,220,284 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Packfan8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Our official visitor for next week has dropped from 11(I believe) to 22 in the ESPN top 100 not that big of a drop. While Patrick Williams has gone way up to 34
TheStorm
I guess if you say multiple random things in the same post with some of the components in direct contradiction with other components you can both never be wrong nor never be right about anything. That's how I feel after reading that twisted mess. W T F.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

6-4 Combo Guard RJ Hampton could be reclassifying from 2020 to 2019. Hampton is a 'top 5' player in the 2020 class

If so, look for Duke to make a strong push and this could impact the Wendel Moore recruitment.

A few Duke guys think Moore is gonna pop for Duke before making his last OV(to UNC). They are confident in landing Moore, CG Josiah James and at least one if not two more guards...Bryan Antonie(dogfight with Villanova), RJ Hampton(if he reclasses) or maybe even Cole Anthony.

Hampton says he is staying in the 2020 class

Duke looking to land Moore, 5star J. James and 5 star Bryan Antonie at the CG/SF positions and they likely lead on all three at this time.
Dunlow66
TheStorm
Please tell me Moore is in the shotgun position?
nryanh94
TheStorm said:

No he's back right.
Dunlow66
I think we will see moore than one big time recruit next weekend...
TheStorm
nryanh94 said:

TheStorm said:

No he's back right.
Just as good.
RDUwolfpack
Dunlow66 said:

Go on...
wolfpackfan00
Packfan8
I hope this means we're making up some ground with Duke
pack1502
Keatts came by the student lots and dropped off the players. Wendell got a lot of attention and the students were overall super supportive of everything, hopefully was a good look.
twentytoe
Dun, who are the others on the cart?
Da Pack since 75.
Bulldogwolf27
twentytoe said:

Dun, who are the others on the cart?

Not dun, but Blake Harris beside coach, Wyatt Walker and Markell in the second row. Couldn't see who was on the back with Moore.
gopack_83
SKJ was on the back with Moore
twentytoe
Thanks
Da Pack since 75.
wolfpackfan00
Dunlow66 said:

So is Moore coming back next week with Lecque on his OV? Moore was supposed to visit South Carolina next weekend, but he cancelled that visit.
cowboypack02
wolfpackfan00 said:

Dunlow66 said:

So is Moore coming back next week with Lecque on his OV? Moore was supposed to visit South Carolina next weekend, but he cancelled that visit.

I dunno how I feel about that if it happened, especially with the thought being that Moore goes somewhere else right now
gopack_83
One thing I've noticed when seeing KK and his players is they all are together and bonding and seem to be having a good time like just a big family. KK is just so good with people and social interactions that it's fun to watch them all together. Wendell definitely looked to have a good time yesterday from what I saw
Packfan8
Does anyone know when Patrick Williams plans on making his visits, or narrowing his list?
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Does anyone know when Patrick Williams plans on making his visits, or narrowing his list?
soon on the visits.

I think NC State, Louisville, Ohio State, Clemson and Wake could be the top 5, but that is just a guess at this point.
Struttingwolf96
Just my guess for a top 5 would be:
-NC State
-Fla.St.
-VaTech
-Clemson
-Louisville

Think Williams wants to play in the ACC.
Packfan8
Looks like Ramsey isn't going to visit us
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Think this class comes down to 2 of Moore, Lecque, Williams, or a player that hasn't been brought up yet (a kid that decommit from another school in the spring, or blows up this fall, or a player on the transfer market.)
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

We were never a serious player in this one.....IMO, despite what others have said
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Think this class comes down to 2 of Moore, Lecque, Williams, or a player that hasn't been brought up yet (a kid that decommit from another school in the spring, or blows up this fall, or a player on the transfer market.)
I think we have at least one more scholly open up by the end of the season.
PackPantherMav
My guess the highest probability of leaving early and opening up a scholarship is Johnson
Dunlow66
5star guard Bryan Antoine commits to Villanova over Duke today. Does not help us in the Wendell Moore recruitment. Still think Duke gets Moore.
Dunlow66
More than one visitor this weekend.
Struttingwolf96
So with a lot of people thinking Antoine was headed to Duke & with him now committing to Villanova, does everyone think that Moore, who like Anoine, everyone said would end up at Duke think State might have more of a shot now? Anyway how did Moore's visit go, has anyone heard?
RDUwolfpack
Struttingwolf96 said:

So with a lot of people thinking Antoine was headed to Duke & with him now committing to Villanova, does everyone think that Moore, who like Anoine, everyone said would end up at Duke think State might have more of a shot now? Anyway how did Moore's visit go, has anyone heard?
"Moore loved his visit at NC State. He said "I'm really impressed with their program and the direction Coach Keatts is taking them. They said they want me to be their guy. They definitely have a lot of offer.""
RDUwolfpack
Of course, I made all that up but it's probably true....lol
TheStorm
Dunlow66 said:

Get us up to speed how 'bout it then dun... (changed the spelling of a key word in this post, I see)
TheStorm
RDUpackfan said:

Of course, I made all that up but it's probably true....lol
LOL. I believed you...
Dunlow66
TheStorm said:

Dunlow66 said:

Get us up to speed how 'bout it then dun... (changed the spelling of a key word in this post, I see)
Duke schedules an OV from Josiah James on the 21st. Same weekend as Wendell Moore. Expect both to play for the Blue Devils.

We look to be focused on Williams and Lecque.
First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.