Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,213,499 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Packamylase
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think it's weird when these tweets show pics of Dennis Smith. I kind of want to forget about him.
Packfan8
Packamylase said:

I think it's weird when these tweets show pics of Dennis Smith. I kind of want to forget about him.

Yeah it's amazing how many kids post pictures of him when they get a scholarship offer but state fans want to forget all about that year
nryanh94
El Ellis commited to Louisville, sucks that we couldn't get him, but sucks worse we have to play him for 2 years. Louisville is quitley getting a group of solid kids for 21.
nryanh94
nryanh94 said:

El Ellis commited to Louisville, sucks that we couldn't get him, but sucks worse we have to play him for 2 years. Louisville is quitley getting a group of solid kids for 21.

Between Jae'Lyn Withers, Josh Nickelberry, Bobby Pettiford, El Ellis, and Gabe Wiznitzer it appears they are going to be focusing on N.C. pretty heavily under Chris Mack
Packamylase
Louisville is a thorn in our side for both fball and bball.
TheStorm
Packamylase said:

That's what happens when you let cheating trailer trash into the conference. Only reason they got in was because of Pitino and now we know why... I'm sure that it's just more of the same just like it was with Crum before Pitino.
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

nryanh94 said:

Between Jae'Lyn Withers, Josh Nickelberry, Bobby Pettiford, El Ellis, and Gabe Wiznitzer it appears they are going to be focusing on N.C. pretty heavily under Chris Mack
Didn't realize Gabe Wiznitzer committed there. I really wanted that kid. Thought he had really great footwork for his size.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

nryanh94 said:

Didn't realize Gabe Wiznitzer committed there. I really wanted that kid. Thought he had really great footwork for his size.

He committed and reclassed to 2020. Will RS there this year
Packfan8
Michigan lands a 6'6" 4 star wing in 2021. Hopefully this helps point Quincy Allen more towards our way
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

nryanh94 said:

The Dino effect
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Michigan lands a 6'6" 4 star wing in 2021. Hopefully this helps point Quincy Allen more towards our way
I dont think Allen was going to Michigan.
Dunlow66
TheStorm said:

Packamylase said:

That's what happens when you let cheating trailer trash into the conference. Only reason they got in was because of Pitino and now we know why... I'm sure that it's just more of the same just like it was with Crum before Pitino.
Dino is there now.......nuff said
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Trending that way for a while.
nryanh94
CLTWolf
nryanh94 said:

Wonder if they'll consult Keatts on Martin's successor? Ambrose Mosley is there now and played for AW at Hargrave and Keatts for a year at UNCW. He's probably too young at this point for that job.
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
Dunlow66
CLTWolf said:

nryanh94 said:

Wonder if they'll consult Keatts on Martin's successor? Ambrose Mosley is there now and played for AW at Hargrave and Keatts for a year at UNCW. He's probably too young at this point for that job.
Isnt Messinger still there as well?
CLTWolf
Dunlow66 said:

CLTWolf said:

nryanh94 said:

Isnt Messinger still there as well?
Yeah, I believe he's the AD.
Dunlow66
@HargraveTigers
Congratulations to Thomas Messinger as he takes over as Head Coach of the PG basketball team! Messinger's time with the PG team has been a stretch of unprecedented success. Serving under both Hamilton and Martin, his teams have achieved an overall record of 203-15. Go Hargrave!
[url=https://twitter.com/HargraveTigers][/url]
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

@HargraveTigers
Congratulations to Thomas Messinger as he takes over as Head Coach of the PG basketball team! Messinger's time with the PG team has been a stretch of unprecedented success. Serving under both Hamilton and Martin, his teams have achieved an overall record of 203-15. Go Hargrave!
No direct connection to KK, right? Just connected to Lee Martin and AW Hamilton.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
Dunlow66
NC_HOOPERS_
@HoopersNc

13m
BREAKING. WILL FELTON WILL TRANSFER TO HARGRAVE MILITARY ACADEMY FOR HIS SENIOR YEAR.
CLTWolf
Dunlow66 said:

@HargraveTigers
Nice. He's been there close to 10 years, I think.

I'm sure he'll help grow the Hargrave coaching tree that branches out into the college game in the future.
Packfan8
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

I definitely didn't expect to make his top 5, still don't see us landing him.
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

I definitely didn't expect to make his top 5, still don't see us landing him.

Obviously he his ranked higher than Allen but either one will be a tremendous get to complete this class
Dunlow66
Last I heard on Cleveland had FSU in good shape
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Last I heard on Cleveland had FSU in good shape

He's been working out with Bryce McGowens so that makes sense
Packfan8

Son of former McDonalds all American and N.C. state player walker lambiotte. Walker didn't pan out at state but had a stellar final two years at northwestern. Doubt his son reaches the acc level but who knows
TheStorm
Packfan8 said:

Son of former McDonalds all American and N.C. state player walker lambiotte. Walker didn't pan out at state but had a stellar final two years at northwestern. Doubt his son reaches the acc level but who knows
^ Noticed the Long Leaf Pines in the Lambiotte video and then saw Coach Bryant was working out the young lady from West Carteret at Fort Benjamin Park in Newport... same court coloration as the Lambiotte video.

Does anyone know if Bryant travels around to the players - or do they come to him? (is Bryant from Eastern NC?)

Unrelated question... I'm wondering if Leslie Lambiotte was the same girlfriend that Walker had in High School (Virginia somewhere IIRC) that came to State with him? Someone here will probably know that as well.
TriangleDreamer
TheStorm said:

Unrelated question... I'm wondering if Leslie Lambiotte was the same girlfriend that Walker had in High School (Virginia somewhere IIRC) that came to State with him? Someone here will probably know that as well.

I tweeted with her earlier this year about Chatham and yes, pretty sure she's the same one.
"High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." ~ Charles Kettering
Dunlow66
2021 Kuluel Madding picks up an offer from ECU
https://www.highschoolot.com/the-burlington-school-pf-kuluel-mading-picks-up-offer-from-east-carolina/19166682/

2022 Jaden Bradley has UNC, Duke, UK and Louisville at the top of his list

https://stockrisers.com/2020/06/30/top-10-sophomore-jaden-bradley-talks-recruitment-his-game/
Dunlow66
another player transfering to Hargrave is one to watch, IMO.

6'3 scoring machine...Jordan Battle from Norfolk, Va. Former football player who is a bull on the court for his size.

Could blow up with a year of PostGrad like Seabron did
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

another player transfering to Hargrave is one to watch, IMO.

6'3 scoring machine...Jordan Battle from Norfolk, Va. Former football player who is a bull on the court for his size.

Could blow up with a year of PostGrad like Seabron did
Combo guard: check
From Virginia: check
Postgrad year: check
Hargrave alum: check

Sounds like a KK player if I have ever seen one
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
Eurobasket
@EurobasketNews
Turkey - Besiktas signs rookie Markell Johnson to his first year in pro basketball
FlockaWolf
That's a solid league. Probably top 5 in the world.
First Page Last Page
Page 304 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.