Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,006 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jake
@jakeweingarten

Four-star junior Eric Van Der Heijden is down time ten programs: Marquette, Wake Forest, Iowa, Texas, Providence, Louisville, Cincinnati, Clemson, Ole Miss, and Maryland.

Big man prospect who blossomed into a high-major prospect over the past year.
FlockaWolf
Elijah Jamison has been hanging out with Ebe and Nick Farrar according to his Instagram story.
Dunlow66
FlockaWolf said:

Elijah Jamison has been hanging out with Ebe and Nick Farrar according to his Instagram story.
If we miss on current targets or have a scholarship open, I hope the staff looks at him. I wish he would consider a prep year if we dont have room. I think he is very underrated as a scoring point guard.

If a coach can get him to buy in, he has HM potential
nryanh94
wolfpackfan00
metcalfmafia
wolfpackfan00 said:

Good. The kids a baller.
CLTWolf
metcalfmafia said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

Good. The kids a baller.
NC State needs = ballers.

McKneely = baller
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
Wolfer79
Makur Maker, the No. 16 player in the ESPN 100, has announced that he will be attending Howard University in the fall.

He is the first five-star recruit to commit to an HBCU since ESPN started ranking prospects in 2007.

Packfan8
Wolfer79 said:

Makur Maker, the No. 16 player in the ESPN 100, has announced that he will be attending Howard University in the fall.

He is the first five-star recruit to commit to an HBCU since ESPN started ranking prospects in 2007.

We also play Howard so maybe the Howard game won't hurt of non con strength since they will likely run through their conference
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Wolfer79 said:

We also play Howard so maybe the Howard game won't hurt of non con strength since they will likely run through their conference
Id be very surprised if Maker ever suits up for Howard
Dunlow66
lCorey Evans
@coreyevans_10

2m
Matthew Cleveland is the hands down winner for top standout of the early live streaming completed this summer and his ascent has a five-star ranking in sight.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/rivals-roundtable-players-who-have-impressed-recently
Dunlow66
Evans:
Cleveland. The dude looked like the best player in America last week. While I will be watching him closely again over the next few days, what he did last weekend in Atlanta was nothing short of stupendous. Cleveland has always had the talent but there were questions regarding how well he could shoot the ball and his consistent ability to impact the game in the half-court; well, those were put to bed swiftly last weekend when he looked like a younger Paul Pierce. Cleveland is ascending quickly and is knocking on the status of a five-star ranking. Earlier this week he announced a final five of Florida State, Kansas, Michigan, N.C. State and Stanford.
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

Evans:
Cleveland. The dude looked like the best player in America last week. While I will be watching him closely again over the next few days, what he did last weekend in Atlanta was nothing short of stupendous. Cleveland has always had the talent but there were questions regarding how well he could shoot the ball and his consistent ability to impact the game in the half-court; well, those were put to bed swiftly last weekend when he looked like a younger Paul Pierce. Cleveland is ascending quickly and is knocking on the status of a five-star ranking. Earlier this week he announced a final five of Florida State, Kansas, Michigan, N.C. State and Stanford.

Hope the staff stays on him but thats some heavy competition. Its gonna be hard to beat out kansas and fsu
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Evans:

I hope we can get him
wufpack7
Cleveland's recruitment feels a little like Cam Thomas'. Recruited him hard and felt pretty good early, his interest in us fell off a little over time, and we will likely end up as an afterthought now that he is skyrocketing into a top-10'ish recruit.
Packfan8
wolfpacker7
Packfan8 said:

Love his game, think he'll be a good one offensively in Keatts style of play.
TheStorm
Dunlow66 said:

Evans:
OK. Now I'm confused... what exactly can "they" actually watch him do? Surely there wasn't a tournament or camp / combine for high school basketball with all the restrictions still in place regarding sports across the country? No way...

Help me here.
Bulldogwolf27
Yes there are tournaments right now. Big Shots (Jamie Shaw) and a few other region companies are having tournaments and charging coaches streaming fees. Limited attendance to parents and some social distancing/ mask restrictions.
TheStorm
Jaywolf27 said:

Yes there are tournaments right now. Big Shots (Jamie Shaw) and a few other region companies are having tournaments and charging coaches streaming fees. Limited attendance to parents and some social distancing/ mask restrictions.
Not worthy of the mainstream news media reporting on evidently... I'm surprised to be honest.
braz213
So those highlights of T. smith are from last summer?
Packfan8
braz213 said:

So those highlights of T. smith are from last summer?

I believe so
Packfan8
The Seabrough twins (fb commits) played aau for game elite. They're pretty decent basketball players, 6'4 sf. Any word on if they plan to walk on the basketball team
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

The Seabrough twins (fb commits) played aau for game elite. They're pretty decent basketball players, 6'4 sf. Any word on if they plan to walk on the basketball team
Rumor is they want to but Im thinking football PLUS Kevin Keatts basketball may be a bit too much.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Rumor is they want to but Im thinking football PLUS Kevin Keatts basketball may be a bit too much.

Yeah it's a good idea just hard to ever get it to manifest. Much easier to play football and baseball because the seasons don't overlap
Packfan8
6'7 wing Kaleb Washington of game elite might be someone the staff offers soon. He's a beast on the wing currently a top 120 player in 21.
Packfan8

LSU has also offered today. Hopefully he likes us a lot
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

LSU has also offered today. Hopefully he likes us a lot
auburn offer now also amazing how Jake made him grow an inch in just so short of time lol
metcalfmafia
Has anyone subscribed to Stockrisers new site? Same format as this one. Didn't know if it's worth it yet.
Packfan8
metcalfmafia said:

Has anyone subscribed to Stockrisers new site? Same format as this one. Didn't know if it's worth it yet.

I just glanced at his site, I think once he gets some more writers it might be worth it but not yet. It is interesting that he has his own top 200 ranking for the classes. Obviously rankings don't mean much but he had both cam Hayes and shakeel Moore as top 80 players
Packfan8
nryanh94
nryanh94
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Look who was coaching them...
braz213
Baby T's body looks like it was designed to play basketball. Long, lean, and his legs look like springs.
First Page Last Page
Page 305 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.