Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,408 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
nryanh94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packfan8 said:

The staff seems to be reaching out to a lot of 2022 kids. We'll see who he offers in the coming days

Add another:
James Henderson
Staff
Packfan8 said:

The staff seems to be reaching out to a lot of 2022 kids. We'll see who he offers in the coming days
That's the focus right now. 21 is pretty much done.
Packfan8
https://247sports.com/Player/Dasean-Lecque-46097902/
Did not realize desean lecque is ranked 62rd
Packfan8
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Dasean-Lecque-46097902/
Did not realize desean lecque is ranked 62rd

Yeah kid is good, he's not nearly the freak athlete Jalen is, but he's a heel of a lot more skilled. Better distribution and seems to have a nice *gasp* jump shot
nryanh94
nryanh94
Add another offer:

nryanh94

Another offer
nryanh94

I didn't need to work today
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

I didn't need to work today

Geez the staff is hitting the ground running. Has there even been enough time today to call of these kids lol
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Another offer

Looks like the staff are trying to get shooters . Both Mckneely and Taylor are known as snipers according to a quick google search
Packfan8

3rd offer of the day
Packfan8
We are definitely seeing the staff prioritize a good shooting wing for 2022
nryanh94
Packfan8
Double post of Bradley lol
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Double post of Bradley lol
Bradley will be a tough get. I think he has half the HM's offering. UNC is there as well.
metcalfmafia
nryanh94 said:

We're a little late to the party here.
Packfan8
wufpack7
James Henderson said:

Packfan8 said:

Interesting. Does pretty much done mean that we pretty much know who is taking that last scholarship? Or does it just mean that with only one scholarship left, we've got our short list and aren't really recruiting any new names?
Packfan8
wufpack7 said:

James Henderson said:

Packfan8 said:

Interesting. Does pretty much done mean that we pretty much know who is taking that last scholarship? Or does it just mean that with only one scholarship left, we've got our short list and aren't really recruiting any new names?
I would assume that they're fixated on a select few names for 21 and are not really reaching out to new players in 2021
braz213
Packfan8 said:

Made me look it up and yep, this is the son of the former UVA Hand. Boy how time flies.
nryanh94
TriangleDreamer
wufpack7 said:

James Henderson said:

Packfan8 said:

My take is that we can afford to be choosy and see what happens with our primary targets. If we whiff on all three then we may hold for a transfer or to see if somebody else decommits or starts getting noticed.
"High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." ~ Charles Kettering
Packfan8
Packfan8

Odd To offer a pg in 21
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Odd To offer a pg in 21

That is rather strange
wufpack7
The 2 minutes of highlights I just watched made it look like he's listed as a PG purely because of his size. The highlights were 99% of him making threes, one long outlet pass and one breakaway layup. The problem looked to be that he's at best 6'0, shoots a set shot and can barely jump, I don't think he could have touched the bottom of the net on that layup. But I'm very happy with our '20 and '21 classes so far so I'll trust that the coaches know his talent and potential.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Odd To offer a pg in 21
Some consider him a Combo Guard kinda like Thomas Allen.

Packfan8

Damn he's been playing varsity since 7th grade.looked up his stats this year, he averaged good numbers and 2 steals per game. 40% from 3
WolfpackSI
Great interview by James with Mike Summey. Its really nice to have a wolfpack alum on the sidelines. You can tell hes passionate about the program and that enthusiasm is gonna be reflected on the recruiting trail. Really happy to have him back in Ralz
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
WolfpackSI said:

Great interview by James with Mike Summey. Its really nice to have a wolfpack alum on the sidelines. You can tell hes passionate about the program and that enthusiasm is gonna be reflected on the recruiting trail. Really happy to have him back in Ralz

Yeah I just listen to another sites podcast with Summey as well. He talked about all these guys that contacted him and were so happy for him to be back including Kenya hunter at UConn. I hope we can bring him back to Raleigh soon. I believe that having summey on our staff can only help with recruiting
Packfan8

Only has 1offer but is a 6'6" combo guard so he might be someone to watch in 22
Packfan8
Dunlow66
jake lieberman
@jakelieberman2

2022 player, Anthony Chavez Sellars tells me that he has completed a virtual visit with #Elon. Also, Air Force, Western Carolina, Southern Miss, NC State, and Virginia Tech are all showing interest.
Packfan8
6'8" wing in 2022
First Page Last Page
Page 303 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.