Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,549 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
nryanh94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ClePack said:

I feel allen would provide a lot of what we missed when Bey decommited. That bigger guy who can shoot and rebound

Think he's a better athlete too.
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

2021 is really shaping up to be a another great class for KK and co. Maybe better than 2020 imo.

Quan Smith, Quincy Allen, Ernest Ross, Roosevelt Wheeler would be a great haul

Any update of Eric Van Der Heijden? I like that kids game and he might be a great piece for us

Van Der Heijden isn't gonna happen.
Not with Ross, Gibson and Farrar on board....

Right, and Hellems would be a Senior when he comes in. No need to have 5 stretch 4s on the roster at once.
Gotcha, makes sense.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Wolfblood
That is great news that we are still recruiting Quincy Allen. He can flat out shoot the basketball. His ability to spread the floor would really open up driving lanes for Seabron, Moore, Hayes and Smith.

Packfan8
Wolfblood
Wolfblood said:

That is great news that we are still recruiting Quincy Allen. He can flat out shoot the basketball. His ability to spread the floor would really open up driving lanes for Seabron, Moore, Hayes and Smith.

I watched some videos of Allen last night. The shooting ability that I remembered from watching tape of him when his name came up as a possible recruit was again obvious. Great range on his jumper and great touch on his mid range game.

The thing I didn't remember was his elite level passing ability. Allen made some great passes on the break and in the half court. Probably needs to tighten up his handle if he is going to play in the backcourt or the wing. Great length, but probably not projected as a defensive stopper.

I hope things work out for Allen and the pack. I really wanted Allen when his name surfaced last year. I think his skill set will thrive in Keatts offensive system.
Engineer97
Dunlow66 said:

wolfpackjb said:

Packfan8 said:

https://247sports.com/college/colorado/Article/Colorado-Buffaloes-basketball-among-programs-most-actively-pursuing-Washington-DC-hoops-prospect-Quincy-Allen-2021-recruiting-147520593/
Also this says that playing time is gonna be a big factor for him. With Daniels/Beverly graduating from the guard positions
Hmm interesting. I was not aware we were still actively recruiting him. Like his game though!
Staff never stopped recruiting Allen.

Could pay off soon.
I can't believe I'm stating this, but on the 247 targets site for us our status has never come off of "warm" for him. I know, I know - I just think it's interesting.
WolfpackSI
Wolfblood said:

not projected as a defensive stopper.
He's gonna fit right in!
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
Packfan8
Packfan8
https://instagr.am/p/CA31HhLD6FD
Looks like Farrar has added some weight, need to get him with strength and conditioning soon
ClePack
Packfan8 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CA31HhLD6FD
Looks like Farrar has added some weight, need to get him with strength and conditioning soon
Woah, lol. At least he'll be ok to redshirt and hit the gym frequently.
PackDaddy
Haven't we all!
braz213
Yes sir packdaddy. He's the one that is gonna have to go through the Keatts track meets. No doubt in my mind he will be in shape. There won't be anyone looking like BJ Anya on Keatts teams.
jwpack
He needs to start now getting in great shape & redefining his body because it will be tougher on him if he waits until he gets on campus.
Packfan8
Quincy Allen says N.C. state, Michigan and LSU are recruiting him the hardest
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

Rumors that breon pass will only play basketball in college. I don't think he's a take in that situation with our scholarship situation

Pass officially announces his intentions of playing just basketball in college. A bummer I don't think the staff will take him now
Packfan8

Good to see we can get our athletes on campus soon
TheStorm
Packfan8 said:

Good to see we can get our athletes on campus soon
Just don't place us behind other programs within our same state on this stuff. Please. Don't give us any unnecessary disadvantages just because we want to be more careful than someone else for whatever reason.
nryanh94

Sucks we never got involved here
Wywolf
Rivals has a new top 150 for 2021. Ernest Ross at 45, T. Smith at 129. Others of interest: R. Wheeler at 39, Quincy Allen at 54, and Lucas Taylor checks in at 132. Link:

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals150/2021
Bulldogwolf27
I don't know if others saw it, but some of the best N.C. high school hoopers are in this pick up game. Elijah Jameson looks like the real deal. There is a Nick Farrah sighting in these
Dunlow66
Jaywolf27 said:

I don't know if others saw it, but some of the best N.C. high school hoopers are in this pick up game. Elijah Jameson looks like the real deal. There is a Nick Farrah sighting in these
Ive posted multiple times about Jameson.

He can score at will against most one on one defenders. He is a bigger, stronger version of Cat Barber(but not the blinding speed).

A coach like Keatts could get a LOT out of a kid like Jamison.
WarPack
Wywolf said:

Rivals has a new top 150 for 2021. Ernest Ross at 45, T. Smith at 129. Others of interest: R. Wheeler at 39, Quincy Allen at 54, and Lucas Taylor checks in at 132. Link:

Never heard of D'Marco Dunn
HungryWolf92
WarPack said:

Wywolf said:

Huh?
WarPack
HungryWolf92 said:

WarPack said:

Wywolf said:

Huh?

D'Marco Dunn from Fayetteville. Just mentioning that I haven't heard of him even though he's ranked 78th in the country and from NC.
nryanh94
WarPack said:

HungryWolf92 said:

WarPack said:

Wywolf said:

Huh?

D'Marco Dunn from Fayetteville. Just mentioning that I haven't heard of him even though he's ranked 78th in the country and from NC.

Go pack 3 pages
Dunlow66
WarPack said:

HungryWolf92 said:

WarPack said:

Wywolf said:

Huh?

Transfered from Arizona
Thunderhill
Packfan8 said:

Quincy Allen says N.C. state, Michigan and LSU are recruiting him the hardest
Who can't like a kid named 'Quincy'?
WolfpackSI
"The NCAA announced Thursday that its deadline for players to withdraw from the NBA draft and maintain college eligibility will be either Aug. 3 or 10 days after the NBA draft combine, whichever comes first."

DJ gets some more time to make his decision
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
WolfpackSI
I have a new respect for Moton in the last week. He is a great voice for college basketball. He needs a D1 job ASAP
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

I have a new respect for Moton in the last week. He is a great voice for college basketball. He needs a D1 job ASAP

He has a D1 job lol
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

He has a D1 job lol

D'oh! I meant he needs to be at a higher level like mid-major
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

He has a D1 job lol

D'oh! I meant he needs to be at a higher level like mid-major
He's rumored to have turned down a few
WolvesWinNow
Which is smart. Take the best fit not just any job offered. Plus he has a good thing going at NC Central. I really hope he gets that legit Power 5 job soon. He deserves it.
WolfpackSI
WolvesWinNow said:

Which is smart. Take the best fit not just any job offered. Plus he has a good thing going at NC Central. I really hope he gets that legit Power 5 job soon. He deserves it.
He seems really connected to NC basketball. He would do a really great job at a school like App St, Charlotte, or a school like Campbell.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
First Page Last Page
Page 301 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.