Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,220,329 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packfan8 said:

Missed this a couple days ago but he just committed to seton hall.
Nice logo.
Packfan8
Bulldogwolf27
Packfan8 said:

Maybe we made it because we were recruiting him before GIBSON committed.
ClePack
Jaywolf27 said:

Packfan8 said:

Maybe we made it because we were recruiting him before GIBSON committed.
Or DJ could be leaving... but I hope it's because of the reason you said
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dont think it is us.....

This guy doesnt move the needle much, IMO. Id prefer to go with what we already have.
WolfpackSI
Is there any insight on AJ Taylor. Is that dude gonna be here next year? If so, will he be healthy enough to play?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

Is there any insight on AJ Taylor. Is that dude gonna be here next year? If so, will he be healthy enough to play?
Heard he is healthy
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dont think it is us.....

This guy doesnt move the needle much, IMO. Id prefer to go with what we already have.

Decent on offense but horrible defender
wufpack7
He shot 36% from the field and 32% from 3 last year. His numbers were a little better when he was at Illinois, but I'm guessing we already have players who can match those numbers.
stratmaster48
How's our depth chart looking for next year? I assume Braxton is going to be running point, right?
braz213
Dunlow66 said:

WolfpackSI said:

Heard he is healthy

When you hear someone's knee will never be 100% you would think a cartilage issue right? What else could it be?
Packfan8
Dunlow66
Team Wall BasketballRegistered sign
@TeamWallHoops

8h
6'9 2021 Wing Eric van der Heijden has been offered by Texas!
oceanclub
Have we offered Eric? We may only have 1-2 spots. I will check the watch list.
RowanWolf
I'd love to have him. Unfortunately, hasn't it been revealed he's a lifelong Cheat fan? If so, he could commit anywhere and then flip on Signing Day if Huckleberry made a last minute offer. We've got Smith and Ross. Focus all in on Wheeler and that's a heckuva class. Then, just have to hope they all show up.
ClePack
Packfan8 said:

edit - Nvm, he's 2021
Packfan8
Rising junior De'ante green seems to like nc state. I could be reading into this too much but his nc state offer from March 6th is his pinned tweet.
WolvesWinNow
This should be fun to watch the dominoes fall....

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29158590/zion-williamson-asked-admit-parents-received-money-gifts-duke-nike-adidas

WolfpackSI
WolvesWinNow said:

This should be fun to watch the dominoes fall....

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29158590/zion-williamson-asked-admit-parents-received-money-gifts-duke-nike-adidas

Just a formality. Don't expect Zion to admit anything
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
WolvesWinNow
Yep he won't. I keep thinking of the irony as we are facing a hearing and Duke and a bunch of other Nike schools are getting off scot free for doing a whole of a lot worse....even if you believe DSJ got the money....if you don't makes this whole damn thing beyond disgusting.
Packfan8
Just looked up the Nc state student directory since it has been updated and everyone that should return looks like they are enrolled and all freshman are enrolled including Gibson
ClePack
Packfan8 said:

Just looked up the Nc state student directory since it has been updated and everyone that should return looks like they are enrolled and all freshman are enrolled including Gibson
Does this mean DJ and DD are returning?
WolfpackSI
Starters: Cam Hayes, Allen, DD, Hellems, DJ

Bench: Seabron, Bev, Bates, Shak, Eb, Farrar, Taylor

RS: Gibson

NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Bulldogwolf27
WolfpackSI said:

I like your starting lineup, but would start Seabron and bring Hayes off the bench. I think Seabron being 20 and being able to guard 1,2 and 3's will make a huge difference to start games.
FlockaWolf
Gotta be DJ at the 4 and Bates at the 5, right? Hellums off the bench. I think that's what we ended the year with.
Packfan8
ClePack said:

Packfan8 said:

Does this mean DJ and DD are returning?

It should be a good sign, I guess they could just be enrolled in summer so they could grad transfer but I doubt that
TriangleDreamer
WolfpackSI said:

Senior BB is going to be a starter no matter how much some of y'all want to think otherwise.
"High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." ~ Charles Kettering
WolfpackSI
TriangleDreamer said:

WolfpackSI said:

Senior BB is going to be a starter no matter how much some of y'all want to think otherwise.
Could be. Just going off last years rotation. You can really interchange Allen and Bev. Both are 3 point threats that will be a defensive liability.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
Unless we have injury issues(and we did last year).....I think we could see two freshmen redshirt this year.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Unless we have injury issues(and we did last year).....I think we could see two freshmen redshirt this year.

I'd be fine with that. A lot easier to player 11 and keep them happy then play 13 and keep them happy
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

I'd be fine with that. A lot easier to player 11 and keep them happy then play 13 and keep them happy

Think you'll see Gibson and Farrar redshirt. We've got Fundy, Hellems, and Taylor all at the 4 and we'll likley need Ebe as a backup to Manny.
braz213
Braxton gets picked on too much defensively to start I would think. Especially in ACC games it was evident what other teams were trying to do on Offense.
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Think you'll see Gibson and Farrar redshirt. We've got Fundy, Hellems, and Taylor all at the 4 and we'll likley need Ebe as a backup to Manny.

Ya I could see that. Probably wishful thinking on my part because I really want to see Farrar play next season. Dudes got such a nice offensive game.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
WolfpackSI
Hoyas Mac McClung withdraws from the draft and will enter the transfer market. Dude is a big-time player from Va. Wish we had the scholarship to pursue him.

Ewing's seat is getting hotter and hotter.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
wolfpackjb
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

I'm not a huge fan of redshirting two guys in the same class at basically the same position. I am by no means an expert on this topic, it just seems weird on the surface to me. And then with Ross coming in next year, you basically have 3 freshmen looking to play that 4 position. But I trust Keatts to make the right decision.
First Page Last Page
Page 297 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.