Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,060 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
nryanh94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Appears Hall will announce on Monday
HungryWolf92
We sure that's what that means?? Haha
nryanh94
HungryWolf92 said:

We sure that's what that means?? Haha

I mean, no lol. But that's what I'm running with. Could just be saying when he's got a date for all I know.
BLEEDPACKRED
BLEEDPACKRED
So in your opinion is he coming to NC State?
RDUwolfpack
Good news coming.
welppack
nryanh94

Really want this kid
TheStorm
^ What's up with Elon making the list... LOL.
pack1502
TheStorm said:

He's from there
Dunlow66
pack1502 said:

TheStorm said:

He's from there
JaDun Michael
@jadunmichael10

: Blessed to receive an offer my hometown school Elon University! #GoPhoenix
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

Really want this kid
Completely forgot about this kid. Surprised we are still recruiting him. Wonder with the interest in Juwan and KAH if we are indeed looking to add another kid this recruiting cycle to overbook.
ge_traveler
Isn't JaDun Michael in the 2021 class?
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

Really want this kid
Completely forgot about this kid. Surprised we are still recruiting him. Wonder with the interest in Juwan and KAH if we are indeed looking to add another kid this recruiting cycle to overbook.
2021 recruit right now

Could move back into 2020 but I think we prefer him to stay put assuming we land Hall.
Dunlow66
OT Transfer news.

Former NC State center Omer Yurtseven has averaged 18 points and 13 rebounds in his first two games with Georgetown while shooting over 70 percent.
RDUwolfpack
Dunlow66 said:

OT Transfer news.

Former NC State center Omer Yurtseven has averaged 18 points and 13 rebounds in his first two games with Georgetown while shooting over 70 percent.

He keeps that up then it will look like he made the right decision haha
PicklePacker
Dunlow66 said:

OT Transfer news.

He was really good his last year at State. Hated to see him go. Still not sure what happened but I wish im luck. I'll be surprised if he doesn't avg close to 20 a game. I think these first two games have been against cupcakes tho.
metcalfmafia
I think Yurt wanted an offensive system that featured big men a little more.
TriangleDreamer
metcalfmafia said:

I think Yurt wanted an offensive system that featured big men a little more.

My take too. And that's okay. Sometimes the fit just isn't quite right. I've always felt like Y7 was a good kid and hope he blows it away this year.
"High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." ~ Charles Kettering
nryanh94
I know it's thought that he's going to Bama, but now there's an interesting dynamic. What if Ambrose wants to commit to us since he's announcing before Hall?
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

I know it's thought that he's going to Bama, but now there's an interesting dynamic. What if Ambrose wants to commit to us since he's announcing before Hall?
I think the staff knows what Hall is doing so I dont think the actual date really matters. I doubt we'd turn down Hall for Ambrose just because one announces a few days before the other.
BLEEDPACKRED
Let's stay focused on the HALL prize!! One at a time right At this point, I would hope not only the staff knows which way he is leaning however is it time to sound the WOLF or not is the question? Thoughts Dun?
WolfpackSI
BLEEDPACKRED said:

Let's stay focused on the HALL prize!! One at a time right At this point, I would hope not only the staff knows which way he is leaning however is it time to sound the WOLF or not is the question? Thoughts Dun?

Still trying to figure out if this is strutt or maybe the french kid
twentytoe
WolfpackSI said:

BLEEDPACKRED said:

Hehe
Da Pack since 75.
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

BLEEDPACKRED said:

Same lol
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Oh I'm right here hahaha. I remember dun said Hall's family wants to hype it up. So I wouldn't be surprised the tweet by Hall is to just set an announcement date on Monday then commit another day?
PicklePacker
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Oh I'm right here hahaha. I remember dun said Hall's family wants to hype it up. So I wouldn't be surprised the tweet by Hall is to just set an announcement date on Monday then commit another day?
Pretty sure this is the real thing.
DeeJay26
I really think/hope Hall commits to us on Monday. Ambrose isn't happening imo. Probably going to be between Alabama and Arkansas.
Packfan8
Latrell jossell just committed to Kansas. His second offer but apparently we were recruiting him according to his 247 profile
oceanclub
dunlow, you have been on record about Hall and not getting both him and Ambrose, I think. If so, are we full tilt for Moore? Would love to lock him up this early period.
Dunlow66
oceanclub said:

dunlow, you have been on record about Hall and not getting both him and Ambrose, I think. If so, are we full tilt for Moore? Would love to lock him up this early period.
I dont think Mooore will sign early but word is this one could wrap up in a month or so.
Wolfer79
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

oceanclub said:

I dont think Mooore will sign early but word is this one could wrap up in a month or so.
hmmmm.......maybe faster than expected.
metcalfmafia
Hey Dun, do you have a link to the livestream from Ravenscroft tonight?
Packfan8
Will coaches be there tonight
First Page Last Page
Page 251 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.