Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,197,999 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
PicklePacker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Link to livestream https://www.ballertv.com/national-showcase-2019-greensboro-nc/streams/ravenscroft-school-vs-northwood-temple-academy?sport=basketball

Nevermind. You have to pay to see it

Edit. If you right click on the video link and select "open in icognito window" it gives you a free 30 second look at the game. But if you hit refresh before it gets to 1 second it starts over. It's aggravating but at least you can watch a little that way.
WolfpackSI
Soon like monday soon?
wolfpacker7
Packfan8 said:

Will coaches be there tonight

nryanh94

That's the stream
metcalfmafia
nryanh94 said:

That's the stream

Yo these guys are crazy haha
Wolfonit
Number and names please. Thank you for the link.
metcalfmafia
Wolfonit said:

Number and names please. Thank you for the link.

Shakeel Moore is 1 and Josh Hall is 5 in the blue
Wolfonit
Thanks. I figured it out watching. Moore seems to be pressing.
metcalfmafia
Wolfonit said:

Thanks. I figured it out watching. Moore seems to be pressing.

His offense is off but the defense never stops.
metcalfmafia
Keon Ambrose is having a horrible game.
metcalfmafia
Keatts, Little Keatts, and two assistants are in the house.
Bas2020
Posted this on pay board. Didnt see the discussion here.

--------

Josh Hall- pretty dang good. I was shocked by how unselfish he was. Good passer. Takes good shots. Not a ball hog or black hole. Super talent. Very skilled. Once he adds 15-20 lbs. he will be virtually unguardable.

Shakeel Moore- short guard but A+ level defender on HS and eventually college level. He got hurt- think he pulled a muscle trying to dunk. His offense will need some work but you win with guys like him. He can play from day 1 due to defense alone.

Keon Ambrose- he did nothing. Very unimpressive. I know some people would like to find room for him on the Wolfpack team, but I didnt see it. Good size. Decent skill. Looked more like a top 150 or 200 guy. Surely it was an "off game" but dont think he even scored... yet.
Acb0110
Hall and Moore. Then if we have attrition, bring in some older, graduate talent. JMO. We will be fairly young next year.
PicklePacker
I think we're about to pull both Hall and Moore in the next 3 days. Cam Hayes alluding to that as well.
HungryWolf92
Pickle...just followed you on Twitter...love your avi
Luke12321
Just listened to Josh Hall dad on HoopState Youtube live feed.

He seemed to briefly, quickly....mention that Josh may go straight pro.

Not to put everyone in a panic, he went on to say whatever college gets Josh is getting a great kid/person beyond basketball.

This may end up being another Jalen Lecque situation. Hopefully not....but something to keep an eye on.

jbwbubba
Twitter says Moore will announce tomorrow
Bas2020
Any chance Hall or MOORE join the team in January ?

I'm assuming both could early enrolle if they wanted .
Packfan8
Came in late but damn it looks like a lot happened tonight. Why did hayes say about Moore and hall?
Nevermind I saw the tweet
OldTuffy
Not to be a buzz kill on the positives vibes but dang, I really wish things wouldn't have soured with Cam Thomas. He's legit.
Engineer97
To echo Pickle here before, our new class score would be 61.99 on 247 which would put us 5th in the nation. Right behind Tennessee. All three Triangle schools would be in the top 5. I think we would stay in the top ten, or close.
pack1502
pack1502 said:

Talked to a friend today that is pretty in the know regarding NC high school basketball. He said the same things we've been hearing from dun about josh hall.

Pretty much common knowledge now, but more good vibes from my friend
nryanh94
Engineer97 said:

To echo Pickle here before, our new class score would be 61.99 on 247 which would put us 5th in the nation. Right behind Tennessee. All three Triangle schools would be in the top 5. I think we would stay in the top ten, or close.

Likley wouldn't stay top 10 (unless we see a couple guys get a ranking bump, which I think may be possible for Shak Moore). 61.99 would put us between 14-20 over the last 5 years.

But if Moore were to get bumped to a low 4 star (say the level of Marcus Watson, a wake commit who is ranked 119 by the composite; and I definitely think Moore should be ranked higher than this) the. The classes score would bump to a 64.01 which would be good for our class being ranked 10-16 over the last 5 years
Dunlow66
OldTuffy said:

Not to be a buzz kill on the positives vibes but dang, I really wish things wouldn't have soured with Cam Thomas. He's legit.
If we had gotten Thomas....I think we miss on not just Moore but also on Josh Hall.
ge_traveler
Dunlow66 said:

OldTuffy said:

If we had gotten Thomas....I think we miss on not just Moore but also on Josh Hall.

And I will gladly take Hall and Moore over Thomas. I think them having previous experience with Hayes will also be a plus.
Dunlow66
ge_traveler said:

Dunlow66 said:

OldTuffy said:

And I will gladly take Hall and Moore over Thomas. I think them having previous experience with Hayes will also be a plus.
I like getting NC kids. Thomas was kinda local, but still a product of a VA high school and prep school
dogplasma
Why would taking Thomas have caused Hall to pass on us?
Packfan8
dogplasma said:

Why would taking Thomas have caused Hall to pass on us?

Only 1 ball
WolfpackSI
Thomas is great and would have loved to have him. Time will tell which one is the better basketball player. Right now I like Hall a lot. Im starting to love his swagger
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Love to see Shakeel Moore pop up on campus sometime this weekend.....
and he's here with Josh Hall
metcalfmafia
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Love to see Shakeel Moore pop up on campus sometime this weekend.....
and he's here with Josh Hall

I'm sure hes liking this press were running.
wolfpacker7
Handful of CBs for Shakeel Moore to the Pack on 247 in last 24 hours
wolfpacker7
Dunlow66
Coach Keatts is there as well.
Packfan8

Duke?
First Page Last Page
Page 252 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.