Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,934 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
WolvesWinNow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds like Hall ans his dad have a really good relationship. Nice to hear nowadays.
nryanh94

https://247sports.com/player/seny-ndiaye-46093879/

Don't know much about this kid, or if we'll offer. But Keatts has an in with the Huntington coach

nryanh94

We offered but never gained much traction, another tough loss for UofL.
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Don't know much about this kid, or if we'll offer. But Keatts has an in with the Huntington coach

Staff was watching more than just this kid. More to come.
nryanh94
Other kid looks pretty dang good
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

West VIrginia offered yesterday.
nryanh94
Dunlow66
I'm sorry but his name is hilarious to me.

Nna Nna N Jok U

Seems like a great crowd chant when he dunks on somebody
PackFansXL
Dunlow66 said:

I'm sorry but his name is hilarious to me.

Nna Nna N Jok U

Seems like a great crowd chant when he dunks on somebody
Nna Nna Nna, Nna, Nna Nna Nna, Nna, N Jok U, Goooooodbye!
ClePack
Deivon Smith is getting CB's for Georgia. Thankfully we locked up Cam Hayes when we did.
nryanh94
ClePack said:

Deivon Smith is getting CB's for Georgia. Thankfully we locked up Cam Hayes when we did.

Gotta admit, I love that they're missing on so many guys
Packfan8
NCAA is so mad at Arizona, Kansas and Louisville that they gave GT a post season ban. In one of their more promising seasons in the last decade.
Edit they actually deserve this after reviewing the reasoning. They had impermissible benefits for a recruit but what really hurt them was the assistant lying in his initial interview and later changing the story.
Packfan8

Damn i want this kid
Dunlow66
ClePack said:

We discussed a while back that the local schools were still pushing for Smith even with all the rumors of a Louisville commit at the time
Dunlow66
Justin Byerly
@JustinByerly

2m
2020 Moravian Prep (NC) PG Shakeel Moore will not visit Pitt this weekend.
Packfan8
maxwell has canceled his gt visit
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

not sure if that is good news or bad news for us.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

not sure if that is good news or bad news for us.

Lol I see what you did there.
Packfan8
Lol
wufpack7
I really like the videos I can find of Ambrose. I don't know that he necessarily plays at a position of need, but IMO he's pretty clearly an upgrade of talent so I'd push hard for him and sort it out later.
Wolfonit
What kind of shooter is Tristan Maxwell? Shooting % from 3? Btw, glad to see you are doing better Dun. We appreciate everything you do. While I am at it, thanks to all of you who have been updating these players.
Packfan8

nryanh94
Wolfonit said:

What kind of shooter is Tristan Maxwell? Shooting % from 3? Btw, glad to see you are doing better Dun. We appreciate everything you do. While I am at it, thanks to all of you who have been updating these players.

Think a shorter, less athletic, stingier version of cam Thomas
1985 NCSU Grad
Maxwell is a much better shooter than his stats. He has dramatically improved over the past year as things have really clicked in his mind as he has worked hard on his overall skill set to improve his weaknesses. The other good thing for him is the improved skills that have evolved. His ball handling , vision and involving those around him has really started to shine through in his play. As a hs Coaching friend of mine says, he will be a good 4 year player and he has always had an ability to be a pg type player but most games have required him while playing mostly sg to try and take over to give his team the best chance to win. what you see in games is different than practice..one thing not seen is how his teammates really like him and work hard as they see his daily work ethic to improve. He is now truly a combo guard. I trust our coaches but someone will get a good 4 year all around guard that will work hard, shoot lights out, improve each year and have his work ethic and knowledge rub off on those around him.
Dunlow66
1985 NCSU Grad said:

Maxwell is a much better shooter than his stats. He has dramatically improved over the past year as things have really clicked in his mind as he has worked hard on his overall skill set to improve his weaknesses. The other good thing for him is the improved skills that have evolved. His ball handling , vision and involving those around him has really started to shine through in his play. As a hs Coaching friend of mine says, he will be a good 4 year player and he has always had an ability to be a pg type player but most games have required him while playing mostly sg to try and take over to give his team the best chance to win. what you see in games is different than practice..one thing not seen is how his teammates really like him and work hard as they see his daily work ethic to improve. He is now truly a combo guard. I trust our coaches but someone will get a good 4 year all around guard that will work hard, shoot lights out, improve each year and have his work ethic and knowledge rub off on those around him.
I'll take your opinion on the young man and look at him a bit closer.

Just not really my type of SG. I'd prefer to use Thomas Allen in that role for 2 years and see what we have iin T. Smith and Dereon Seabron. Maybe add a SG in 2021.

Missing on Thomas hurts but sometimes it may be better to wait than to reach. JMO.

again. I'll check out some more recent footage on Maxwell but the guys I know who have seen him play either really like him or dont want him at all.

That doesnt mean he cant play, just that maybe he isnt the best fit for our team.
Packfan8
Not N.C. state related but why in the world would Michigan waste an official visit on juwan Howard's son
Packfan8
Halls final 12: Louisville,Georgia, DePaul, bama, FSU, Pitt, LSU, Georgetown, Nc state, Arkansas, Texas and western Kentucky
nryanh94

Show hall the love!
wolfpackjb
NC State is on top, so obviously he's coming here.
WolfpackSI
The fact that his list getting bigger is concerning. Something about Hall gives me Al Freeman vibes where he thinks hes too good for state
Struttingwolf96
I use to feel that same way about Cam Hayes & was wrong. Hope to be wrong again with Hall.
Packfan8
Who is the other kid. Thor?
Packfan8
Looks like ambrose is having a good time putting pies in students paces on his visit.
PicklePacker
WolfpackSI said:

The fact that his list getting bigger is concerning. Something about Hall gives me Al Freeman vibes where he thinks hes too good for state
I think things are falling into place nicely for us with Hall. Out of those 12 schools I personally think it's between us and Louisville. I think he was blown away with the Ville visit. But in the end it's gonna come down to "fit", who they can trust, and lastly I really think location could play an important role as Q Hall is very hands on with his son and I'm sure his mom would like to see his games.
WolfPacker54
WolfpackSI said:

Al Freeman thought he was too good for State? He played here.
First Page Last Page
Page 231 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.