Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,071 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Struttingwolf96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeap.
wolfpackfan00
Packfan8
Reading that article it looks like if smith commits to Louisville then they are definitely out
pack1502
wolfpackfan00 said:

Not surprising obviously, but probably a good look for us
nryanh94
pack1502 said:

wolfpackfan00 said:

Not surprising obviously, but probably a good look for us

Weingarten still thinks Louisville
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Reading that article it looks like if smith commits to Louisville then they are definitely out
Louisville also has a legit shot at landing CG DJ Steward
Dunlow66
Louisville insiders feel like the Cards will take two PGs in this class(or at least a PG and CG)

Maybe Hayes doesnt mind, maybe he wants to be 'The Guy'. Guess we will find out soon
HungryWolf92
nryanh94
Not getting good vibes on this one
Dunlow66
Also had someone pass on some info to me the Louisville has really pushed for Hayes of late....even with the recruitment of Smith in full effect.

They would take both if the recruits are on board.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Louisville insiders feel like the Cards will take two PGs in this class(or at least a PG and CG)

Maybe Hayes doesnt mind, maybe he wants to be 'The Guy'. Guess we will find out soon

Did hayes just leak that springer is committing to Tennessee or did someone else commit to Tennessee recently that I didn't know about?
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Did hayes just leak that springer is committing to Tennessee or did someone else commit to Tennessee recently that I didn't know about?
Springer is likely going there. At least that is the current consensus with UNC and FLA being cut from his list.
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Not getting good vibes on this one
I never did. I hope it works out but it wont bother me as much as losing Cam Thomas.
Struttingwolf96
Would rather have Shakeel Moore anyway for the PG. I hope State & Keatts are still recruiting him & haven't put all the attention torward Hayes & Smith.
Packfan8
Hayes has confirmed that he will take all of his visits before making a decision according to Corey Eva s
pack1502
Struttingwolf96 said:

Would rather have Shakeel Moore anyway for the PG. I hope State & Keatts are still recruiting him & haven't put all the attention torward Hayes & Smith.

We know
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Hayes has confirmed that he will take all of his visits before making a decision according to Corey Eva s

If you're talking about this quote "He has been adamant about taking all of his official visits before deciding which works in favor for Tennessee who will host Hayes on September 14. " that was taken before the state visit happened
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

If you're talking about this quote "He has been adamant about taking all of his official visits before deciding which works in favor for Tennessee who will host Hayes on September 14. " that was taken before the state visit happened

I see that now. I just re read that and it looks like he just plugged in 2020 where he wrote 2021 in his story from earlier
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Also had someone pass on some info to me the Louisville has really pushed for Hayes of late....even with the recruitment of Smith in full effect.

They would take both if the recruits are on board.
New rumor suggest the Ville will take only one. Smith OR Hayes, not both.

Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Hayes wont be visiting Tennessee
Wolfnate77
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Hayes wont be visiting Tennessee
Not visiting the Vols is a promising development.
Packfan8
Packfan8
The guy who runs the Tiptonedits Instagram posted in a comment that Cam Hayes told him the logos to put on his edit and unc was not on his list.
The list includes: Nc state, Florida state, Louisville, wake, Maryland, Texas tech, and Arkansas
ClePack
We gotta keep using J cole as a recruiting boost. Very glad he still hangs around
nryanh94

Surprised we aren't there
nryanh94

Keatts is at Brewster surprisingly, with 2 assistants. I'm assuming for Langford
Packfan8
We will be later this week
TheWhiteWolf
Packfan8 said:

He looks a little like Markell tbh
Packfan8

Langford might get and offer now or on his visit
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Keatts is at Brewster surprisingly, with 2 assistants. I'm assuming for Langford
Posted this a few pages back.....lot of coaches at Brewster this week.

ason Smith
@BrewsterHoops

Sep 3
Brewster Academy will host college coaches for Open Gym on the following days / times during the first week of the NCAA recruiting period:

Monday, September 9- 4pm
Tuesday, September 10- 4pm
Wednesday, September 11- 1:30pm
Thursday, September 12- 4pm
state95
nryanh94 said:

Why? He was just here all weekend.
Struttingwolf96
Thought Langford had already got an offer from State?
nryanh94
state95 said:

nryanh94 said:

Why? He was just here all weekend.

Because this is a kid that they're trying to push to commit, and being the first kid that they choose to visit, even immediately after his OV would show him even more that he is the top priority and may push him to commit
Packfan8
Struttingwolf96 said:

Thought Langford had already got an offer from State?

You are right for some reason 247 does not reflect an offer
Andrew4343
Isn't he supposed to be in class this morning? When do the coaches meet with him on visits?

nryanh94 said:

First Page Last Page
Page 212 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.