Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,223,442 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
PicklePacker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WolfpackSI said:

Damn, any info about why he cancelled? Maybe its just a scheduling issue?

I'll be honest. I always got the feeling that we are Hall's backup option.
Has nothing to do with Josh not wanting to come to NC State. We are still very high on his list.
WolfpackSI
PicklePacker said:

WolfpackSI said:

Has nothing to do with Josh not wanting to come to NC State. We are still very high on his list.
Any more info regarding the situation? I hope you are right.
Packfan8
I would trust him. He is close with halls father. I've always felt like Halls father likes nc state more than josh but hopefully that changes
PicklePacker
Packfan8 said:

I would trust him. He is close with halls father. I've always felt like Halls father likes nc state more than josh but hopefully that changes
.Actually his dad loves him some UNC. I've always wondered if that might hurt us in the end. I'll feel better once Keatts gets Josh and his family on campus.
Packfan8
Ahhh I see
Acb0110
KKIW will get good players. I wouldn't worry about recruiting.
PicklePacker
Per Q Hall "State is very much in the hunt and is high priority". He did not give any details about why the visit got cancelled and I didn't ask.
nryanh94
PicklePacker said:

Per Q Hall "State is very much in the hunt and is high priority". He did not give any details about why the visit got cancelled and I didn't ask.

Maybe this will work in our favor and we can get him here for a bigger game with a better atmosphere
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

PicklePacker said:

Maybe this will work in our favor and we can get him here for a bigger game with a better atmosphere
Yea, if we are still a high priority then it might be better to be farther away from the Lville visit and have a better experience while he is here. We really need that Shakeel commit. I feel like it will go a long way if Shak is in his ear all year at Moravian.
PicklePacker
nryanh94 said:

PicklePacker said:

Exactly what I was thinking. With the storm approaching and a less than exciting opponent coming into CFS, this could work to our advantage. Let's get him here for Syracuse on Thursday Night Oct 10th. And as others have said, our staff can give him all the attention instead of sharing it with 2 or 3 other recruits.
wolfpackjb
As long as this doesn't mean he is Louisville bound, maybe it's not such bad news after all.
nryanh94
https://instagr.am/p/B2AanFmAk1Y

Show Smith some love
ClePack
man that sucks. Hoping it's just Hall and his family staying proactive to avoid the storm.
williewolf
WolfpackSI said:

could it be weather related?
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Do you guys think it would be a good idea for me to create a twitter account fan base for select wolfpack recruits? I think it will get their attention and show them we care.

Example: @CamTheWolfHayes7
Then i will fill out the Twitter account with edits of them in state Jerseys and stuff
nryanh94
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Do you guys think it would be a good idea for me to create a twitter account fan base for select wolfpack recruits? I think it will get their attention and show them we care.

Example: @CamTheWolfHayes7
Then i will fill out the Twitter account with edits of them in state Jerseys and stuff

Any attention on social media will likley help, so go for it.

Aren't you a student at state now?
Struttingwolf96
So if he does, will that help State with Cam Hayes.
nryanh94
Struttingwolf96 said:

Not dunlow but I really don't think we get Hayes, seems like he's looking for every reason possible to not come here
metcalfmafia
nryanh94 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Not dunlow but I really don't think we get Hayes, seems like he's looking for every reason possible to not come here

Idkkkkk. I've got a good feeling about Hayes.
nryanh94
metcalfmafia said:

nryanh94 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Idkkkkk. I've got a good feeling about Hayes.

These kids that crave a UNC offer hardly ever work out in our favor, but hope you're right
nryanh94

Hayes will be making the trip
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Can someone make me a list of the top must have targets were there is high mutual interest?

That way I can begin with the twitter stuff.
nryanh94
nryanh94 said:

PicklePacker said:

Both Josh and his dad are super active on twitter. I encourage all of you to go show them some love as he prepares for his visit to State this coming weekend. A barrage of tweets from State fans could help slow down the Louisville momentum. Take a few seconds and send them quick message.

This; we've finally started to get a decent showing of fan support on Twitter in regards to football recruiting, but hardly any at all for the basketball recruits. Go show Hall, Hayes, Moore, Hugley, Smith and Langford some love.

Some Recruits to follow if you aren't already:

@jay5mula - Josh Hall

@thejohnhugley - John Hugley

@TheCamHayes - Cam Hayes

@sneakgod - Deivon Smith

@TheShakeelMoore - Shakeel Moore

@langford_demarr - Demarr Langford

@Qfromig - Quincy Allen "2021"

@jadunmichael10 - JaDun Michael "2021"

@PassBreon - Breon Pass "2021" Football and Basketball recruit

@D_styles4 - Dontrez Styles - "2021"

I made this the other day, start there
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Thanks so much that looks great! Will make one for them maybe later tonight or tomorrow. And yea i go to state

Is anyone hear good at editing pics?
nryanh94
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Thanks so much that looks great! Will make one for them maybe later tonight or tomorrow. And yea i go to state

Is anyone hear good at editing pics?

If you go to state and you or some buddies are going to the game, try to get a chant started for Hayes on Saturday
MarOdoxPhoenician7
I was actually going dove hunting this Saturday but that is such an awsome idea if i can get like 10 people then maybe everyone around us would follow and chant hayes
Packfan8
Just screen shot what he posted on his Instagram story and post that
Acb0110
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

I was actually going dove hunting this Saturday but that is such an awsome idea if i can get like 10 people then maybe everyone around us would follow and chant hayes

Early morning dove hunting and football!! Add in some sweet love making and you got yourself the perfect day!!!
nryanh94

Y'all show Cam some love on Twitter, there's more UNC, Louisville, UVA and UConn fans in his comments than there are state
nryanh94
As Dunlow has said for awhile looks as if Smith I a lock for UofL; just picked up CBs from Brian Snow; Jody Demling, and Evan Daniels, as well as a prediction by Corey Evans on Rivals.Was really hoping the staff could sway him but apparently not.

Makes the OV for Hayes all the more important this weekend as we have to land one of him or Moore.

Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

As Dunlow has said for awhile looks as if Smith I a lock for UofL; just picked up CBs from Brian Snow; Jody Demling, and Evan Daniels, as well as a prediction by Corey Evans on Rivals.Was really hoping the staff could sway him but apparently not.

Makes the OV for Hayes all the more important this weekend as we have to land one of him or Moore.

Hayes has just got two cbs to nc state
ClePack
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

woah. Without even visiting? Must be some movement behind the scenes
nryanh94
ClePack said:

Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Think it is more of a domino effect; the thought is that it is us or UofL for Hayes, and UofL is about to get Deivon Smith and maybe DJ Steward leaving no room for Hayes.

So by default people think he's coming here. He very well may but I still see him taking visits to UT and MD
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

ClePack said:

Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Think it is more of a domino effect; the thought is that it is us or UofL for Hayes, and UofL is about to get Deivon Smith and maybe DJ Steward leaving no room for Hayes.

So by default people think he's coming here. He very well may but I still see him taking visits to UT and MD
Ive heard that Louisville would take two 'lead guards' in this class, but Hayes may not be willing to do that if Smith commits
Wolfnate77
Did Henry Coleman commit to Duke?
First Page Last Page
Page 209 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.