Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,670 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Struttingwolf96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks 4 the update.
Struttingwolf96
Thanks for the update.
Phil2
Yeah, many thanks , y'all are awesome
PicklePacker
Friend of mine says Cam Hayes has moved on from holding out for a UNC offer.
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

He isnt gettiing it because, IMO, he isnt good enough. JMO. UNC also likely passing on Josh Hall.
Struttingwolf96
I hope Keatts isn't holding off getting a commit from Moore just because he is waiting on Hayes. Moore should be first on the list at PG.
PicklePacker
Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

He isnt gettiing it because, IMO, he isnt good enough. JMO. UNC also likely passing on Josh Hall.
i get the feeling he may ink with tennessee
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

I hope Keatts isn't holding off getting a commit from Moore just because he is waiting on Hayes. Moore should be first on the list at PG.
We are pursuing Moore. We would, IMO, take both if it were any kind of issue. They played most of the summer in the same backcourt.

Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Tennessee has a lot of guards right now but the do need a pure PG. Tenn commit wouldnt be a surprise, They have been on him for a while now.

Louisville could be the one to make a move on this one, IMO.....also hear Maryland being mentioned.

ETA Dont count out FSU with Hayes
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Tennessee has a lot of guards right now but the do need a pure PG. Tenn commit wouldnt be a surprise, They have been on him for a while now.

Louisville could be the one to make a move on this one, IMO.....also hear Maryland being mentioned.

Idk why, but I get a vibe from this kid that he thinks he's to good to come here.
PicklePacker
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Idk why, but I get a vibe from this kid that he thinks he's to good to come here.
Die hard UNCheat fan. Is that surprising?
Struttingwolf96
Wish Keatts would move on from him & focus on Moore & Whitt.
duran_duran
Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Chris Mack turning Louisville around so quickly is really starting to be a pain in the ass recruiting wise
ScoobyWolf
"At 7-feet tall, center Mark Williams has the size and skills to dominate at the college basketball level. With dozens of offers on table, Williams has decided to narrow down his list of potential schools.

Williams recently announced on Twitter that he has cut the number of his list down to seven. His list consists of Duke, Georgetown, N.C. State, Ohio State, Stanford, UCLA, and Virginia Tech."

2020 4-Star Mark Williams Announces Top 7 Basketball Schools

nryanh94
ScoobyWolf said:

"At 7-feet tall, center Mark Williams has the size and skills to dominate at the college basketball level. With dozens of offers on table, Williams has decided to narrow down his list of potential schools.

Williams recently announced on Twitter that he has cut the number of his list down to seven. His list consists of Duke, Georgetown, N.C. State, Ohio State, Stanford, UCLA, and Virginia Tech."

Was discussed awhile back. He's scheduled OVs to duke, OSU and UCLA and has taken one to Stanford. So kinda a long shot if we don't get that 5th ov
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

ScoobyWolf said:

Was discussed awhile back. He's scheduled OVs to duke, OSU and UCLA and has taken one to Stanford. So kinda a long shot if we don't get that 5th ov
Duke has the inside track, maybe even locked it down. Stanford looks like a distant second place.
wolfpacker7
Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

If UNC passes on Hall, do we find ourselves in a fight with Louisville? Also, has Hall established a timetable for a decision? Guessing sometime after OVs
PicklePacker
wolfpacker7 said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

If UNC passes on Hall, do we find ourselves in a fight with Louisville? Also, has Hall established a timetable for a decision? Guessing sometime after OVs
Yes. I think it's gonna come down to us and Louisville. I think it would help tremendously if KK could have a monster year this year. Finish in the top 25. But maybe more importantly, I think Hall is gonna look at what each team has coming back and if they'll be a competitor. Right now Louisville is getting much more hype than us. We need to have a strong year to combat that.
Packfan8
wolfpacker7 said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Father said he is going to wait until spring
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

wolfpacker7 said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Father said he is going to wait until spring
Im not sure he will. Dad says that now but after Coach Keatts gets them on campus...all bets are off.
ClePack
PicklePacker said:

wolfpacker7 said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Yes. I think it's gonna come down to us and Louisville. I think it would help tremendously if KK could have a monster year this year. Finish in the top 25. But maybe more importantly, I think Hall is gonna look at what each team has coming back and if they'll be a competitor. Right now Louisville is getting much more hype than us. We need to have a strong year to combat that.
Louisville is going to be damn good. National title contender. Hopefully Hall opts for PT instead of just joining the "better team" on paper.
Dunlow66
ClePack said:

PicklePacker said:

wolfpacker7 said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Louisville is going to be damn good. National title contender. Hopefully Hall opts for PT instead of just joining the "better team" on paper.
They also have Jaylen Withers and a couple of highly rated PFs coming in this fall. Could be a bit crowded for a kid who has thoughts of playing in the NBA
PicklePacker
Dunlow66 said:

ClePack said:

PicklePacker said:

wolfpacker7 said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

They also have Jaylen Withers and a couple of highly rated PFs coming in this fall. Could be a bit crowded for a kid who has thoughts of playing in the NBA
We got a good shot.
Packfan8
Does belton earn offer this year since Keatts will keep a close eye on movarian?
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Does belton earn offer this year since Keatts will keep a close eye on movarian?
Yall already know I think Belton is a High Major center. He has a college ready body right now. Imagine what he could be with a redshirt year of working out with NCSU trainers.

Rebounder and shotblocker with some developing offensive post moves. I see him as a great long term prospect...as for Keatts, guess we will see.
Packfan8

I know this isn't the right board but dun is this true????
HungryWolf92
Packfan8 said:

Scroll up on that guys twitter feed...he said he got word Manny was ok and would be actively available before the season.
Struttingwolf96
Agree. Hopefully Keatts will go ahead & offer here soon.
Packfan8
HungryWolf92 said:

Packfan8 said:

Scroll up on that guys twitter feed...he said he got word Manny was ok and would be actively available before the season.

Gotcha a friend just sent the link of the tweet, it's good to see he should be fine
Struttingwolf96
I know there hasn't been much mention about some kids who were listing State at one time, does anyone have any info on theses recruits?

-C Jaylon Gibson NC
-C Zach Loveday OH
-G AJ James VA
-G Justin Thomas NC
-PF Jonas Aidoo ?

nryanh94
Not necessarily state related but Caleb Love (5 star pg) has set his 5 OVs (UofL, IU, UNC, KU and Missouri) If UofL could land him it may help us with Hayes
Packfan8
PicklePacker
Chris Mack is really pissing me off
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

Chris Mack is really pissing me off
Louisville or not....I dont think we are getting Smith.
Struttingwolf96
I will take Moore 1st, then settle for Hayes if need be at PG. Then if Whitt wants to re-classify take him.
First Page Last Page
Page 197 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.