Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,253 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
pack1502
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like recruits still think it's cool that DSJ went to state
WolfpackSI
pack1502 said:

Well if we are gonna take the bad, might as well take some of the good too
PackHawk0619
pack1502 said:

I still think it's cool DSJ came to state. Think we all should.
RDUwolfpack
Of course they do. They know all the other top 100 guys get paid too. They don't care.
pack1502
Can Seabron shoot?
nryanh94
pack1502 said:

Can Seabron shoot?

Has decent mechanics, but not really.
pack1502
nryanh94 said:

pack1502 said:

Can Seabron shoot?

Compared to Hellems last year, do you expect him to contribute more, less, or about the same?
Dunlow66
pack1502 said:

nryanh94 said:

pack1502 said:

Can Seabron shoot?

Compared to Hellems last year, do you expect him to contribute more, less, or about the same?
Less,IMO

unreal13
Dunlow66 said:

pack1502 said:

nryanh94 said:

pack1502 said:

Can Seabron shoot?

Less,IMO

Not to mention Hellems had more opportunity at the forward position last year than Seabron will have as a guard behind Markell, Brax, Daniels, and Bryce. I'm a big fan of Seabron's potential down the road though.
nryanh94
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Think we are behind a few teams here. Be interesting to see the next cut.
Packfan8
Cam Thomas claims he is now 6'5. And UConn got a cb
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

bummer. Maybe we can get Deivon Smith
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

Dun are you still hearing good things with Thomas or has the ncaa screwed us again?
PicklePacker
Packfan8 said:

The dude that gave him the CB gets more predictions wrong than he does right so I'm not sure you can put too much stock in that one.
Packfan8
PicklePacker said:

Packfan8 said:

The dude that gave him the CB gets more predictions wrong than he does right so I'm not sure you can put too much stock in that one.

Never even looked at who put it in thanks for the heads up
ClePack
Not good. If I had to guess, i'd say the NCAA stuff will most likely screw us this recruiting cycle. Probably going to have to wait until March or so when it's settled and punishments have been given. Kids just don't want to commit to a program with a cloud over it's head.
TheStorm
ClePack said:

Not good. If I had to guess, i'd say the NCAA stuff will most likely screw us this recruiting cycle. Probably going to have to wait until March or so when it's settled and punishments have been given. Kids just don't want to commit to a program with a cloud over it's head.
Reminds me of the Cleveland Browns, but I digress...
Struttingwolf96
They sure don't have a problem committing to LSU & Arizona still with their programs being looked at as well.
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

They sure don't have a problem committing to LSU & Arizona still with their programs being looked at as well.
and........?

actually LSU is ranked 33rd in the 2019 class and only has a low level recruit commited for 2020

We have the 35th ranked class but lost Lecque to the NBA.

I hate to break it to you, but we aint Zona. They were great before Miller and will be again if he gets the boot(which he should)
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

and........?

actually LSU is ranked 33rd in the 2019 class and only has a low level recruit commited for 2020

I hate to break it to you, but we aint Zona. They were great before Miller and will be again if he gets the boot(which he should)

Any rumblings on Thomas or Deivon Smith (really like his game, more so than Hayes)
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

and........?

Any rumblings on Thomas or Deivon Smith (really like his game, more so than Hayes)
I'm not as high on Hayes as some are but we still have room to make a move on Smith. Not quite there yet.

Man, I wish we would push on Shakeel Moore and try to get him on board for 2020. We need that type of defender to really work Coach Keatts game plan.
Struttingwolf96
I agree with you on that, I would have Moore as my #1 PG to bring in next year as well.
Packfan8

Staff making any moves on this kid? His brother was recruited heavily by Keatts before choosing Pitt. He's now playing in Nc
ClePack
TheStorm said:

ClePack said:

Browns on the up and up though 0.0 (finally)
WolfpackSI
ClePack said:

TheStorm said:

ClePack said:

A Browns and Wolfpack fan... I am so soo sorry
ClePack
WolfpackSI said:

ClePack said:

TheStorm said:

ClePack said:

A Browns and Wolfpack fan... I am so soo sorry
My life has been worse....haha! Early 2000s was hell.
WolvesWinNow
Got you beat. Wolfpack and a Knicks fan. Throw in the Mets and I hit the tri-fecta of heartbreak.
Struttingwolf96
I read where former 2020 Pack CG recruit Joe Bamisile has flipped from N'Western to VaTech.
Dunlow66
Latest on Shakeel Moore from Stockrisers.com

"Right now, NC State, Illinois, Providence, St. Louis, Ole Miss, Pittsburgh, Depaul, Nevada, Notre Dame, South Florida, Tulsa, and Seton Hall," Moore told Stockrisers.

Moore also says he will cut down his list in August and take some officials.

Will likely cut his list to 10.
duran_duran
Dunlow66 said:

"Right now, NC State, Illinois, Providence, St. Louis, Ole Miss, Pittsburgh, Depaul, Nevada, Notre Dame, South Florida, Tulsa, and Seton Hall," Moore told Stockrisers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd expect us to be the front runner among those schools with maybe Pitt and Notre Dame as competition.

And what happened to Virginia Tech, I thought they were recruiting Moore hard?
Dunlow66
duran_duran said:

Dunlow66 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd expect us to be the front runner among those schools with maybe Pitt and Notre Dame as competition.

And what happened to Virginia Tech, I thought they were recruiting Moore hard?
Tech got Jalen Cone in '19 and now Joe Bamisile(SG/PG) for 2020
tripchuck
Cutting his list from 12 to 10? Hope he isn't rushing into anything here.
Dunlow66
tripchuck said:

Cutting his list from 12 to 10? Hope he isn't rushing into anything here.
I'd like to see him visit and us to wrap this one up.....if he wants to be here, lets get him in August and seal the deal.
tripchuck
Has anyone heard whether staff is giving recruits opinions on the severity of our punishment? We would hear Roy told recruits at the time there would be no punishment and he was right.
First Page Last Page
Page 189 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.