Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,180 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
WolfpackSI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Struttingwolf96 said:

It the truth buddy.
Sure, but its also annoying to hear you be a broken record.
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

Part of the cool, bully clique from the old site I bet.
are you sure you know who I am.......

One thing I can tell you about me, I am the person who moderates this thread. I dont care much about what gets posted elsewhere, thats up to James Henderson. This thread is the one I try to keep going. I'm not going to send you some private message on the subject anymore either.

Proceed as you see fit.
Struttingwolf96
Yes.
Thunderhill
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Part of the cool, bully clique from the old site I bet.
are you sure you know who I am.......

One thing I can tell you about me, I am the person who moderates this thread. I dont care much about what gets posted elsewhere, thats up to James Henderson. This thread is the one I try to keep going. I'm not going to send you some private message on the subject anymore either.

Proceed as you see fit.
I don't know about Dunlow being a bully. I do know that his posts are far more informative than almost anyone else's.I think adults have the right to disagree without feeling aggrieved. For my part, I defer to guys like Dun who are in the game. I'm also reminded of something I heard a long time ago- A smart man once said: "I never learned anything when I was talking". Same goes for posting I suppose. I try to read more and post less...As for the 'bully', well he can PM me with recruiting info anytime. As you were....
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

We have four open scholarships in 2020.

Doubt we take 4 HS players. I think we get a couple of guards and a PF in the HS class. Maybe a Post Grad center.

If we lose others, I could see an extra HS/Juco recruit but wouldnt be shocked to see the staff go after another traditional transfer
WindyCityBasketball @WndyCtyBsktball Jul 13
More

Triton College 6"10" Jalen Shaw (2020 via Elgin Larkin HS) beginning to attract high level interest after his performance at the JA45 Event.
NC State, Oregon St, Washington St
have all expressed interest. Expect more big schools to begin to recruit the JUCO big man! @TritonHoops
Dunlow66
Triton Men's Basketball @MensTriton 20h20 hours ago
More

6'10 F Jalen Shaw and 6'3 Quinlan Bennett will play in the 1250 game tomorrow at the @JucoRecruiting top 100 camp. Both had very good showings today.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

We have four open scholarships in 2020.

Doubt we take 4 HS players. I think we get a couple of guards and a PF in the HS class. Maybe a Post Grad center.

If we lose others, I could see an extra HS/Juco recruit but wouldnt be shocked to see the staff go after another traditional transfer
WindyCityBasketball @WndyCtyBsktball Jul 13
More

Triton College 6"10" Jalen Shaw (2020 via Elgin Larkin HS) beginning to attract high level interest after his performance at the JA45 Event.
NC State, Oregon St, Washington St
have all expressed interest. Expect more big schools to begin to recruit the JUCO big man! @TritonHoops

Just looked at his stats and he averaged 10 points and 7 rebounds a game in just 14 minutes played for a team that went 30-4. Those are pretty good juco stats
Packfan8

Well ****
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Well ****
Yep. Might as well move on. I was going to be hard enough without Duke in the picture.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Well ****
Yep. Might as well move on. I was going to be hard enough without Duke in the picture.
Maybe we offer Farrar now.
TheWhiteWolf
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Well ****
Adam Rowe wasted no time with his CB pick lol
PackFansXL
Will the Coleman family get a nice housing allowance?
Dunlow66
PackFansXL said:

Dad's a banker, Mom's a lawyer

They probably have better options on their own dime.
PackFansXL
Dunlow66 said:

PackFansXL said:

I guess Duke has a few legit recruits. Turning over a new leaf.
Packfan8
Adam Miller included us in his final 10.
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

PackFansXL said:

Not related to Coleman but in my line of work, I've often seen that the wealthier people are usually the ones that expect/accept handouts lol
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Adam Miller included us in his final 10.

Doubt we make that next cut, think we jumped in pretty late here compared to UofL
Packfan8
Hall is cutting his list soon
Packfan8

This is for you dun
nryanh94
Seems like Buzz is going to continue to recruit N.C. hard. Offers to Jaylon Gibson, Triston Maxwell, Nick Farrar, and now Javarzia Belton
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

This is for you dun
We get one right every so often.
Ripper
WolfpackSI said:

Dunlow66 said:

PackFansXL said:

Not related to Coleman but in my line of work, I've often seen that the wealthier people are usually the ones that expect/accept handouts lol
That's how you become and stay wealthy.
1985 NCSU Grad
Dunlow66 said:

PackFansXL said:

They will both get a nice raise as usual with the Duke/UNC kids. They just know how to hide their gift giving.....
ScoobyWolf

Dunlow66
ScoobyWolf said:

I dont think we are currently in his top 3 or 4
Dunlow66
1985 NCSU Grad said:

Dunlow66 said:

PackFansXL said:

They will both get a nice raise as usual with the Duke/UNC kids. They just know how to hide their gift giving.....
Maybe so...but I wont disparage the Coleman family on here. Very respected members of their community and both should, IMO, be proud of what they have accomplished.

If you dont know them, I think a little research on the Colemans will support my opinion of them.
FergusWolf
It's too easy to assume that everyone who doesn't choose to run with the pack is on the take from someone else. It's easier to excuse our mediocrity that way.

The fact is...there are bad people and they will do bad things, but while we should remain vigilant, we should not assume every is bad.
PackFansXL
FergusWolf said:

It's too easy to assume that everyone who doesn't choose to run with the pack is on the take from someone else. It's easier to excuse our mediocrity that way.

The fact is...there are bad people and they will do bad things, but while we should remain vigilant, we should not assume every is bad.

While Duke and uncch aren't everyone, we have mountains of evidence of their shenanigans. That was the point, plain and simple.
1985 NCSU Grad
Dunlow66 said:

1985 NCSU Grad said:

Dunlow66 said:

PackFansXL said:

Maybe so...but I wont disparage the Coleman family on here. Very respected members of their community and both should, IMO, be proud of what they have accomplished.

If you dont know them, I think a little research on the Colemans will support my opinion of them.

That is great and they should be proud of the lives and family accomplishments and espcially proud of their son and his talents and accomplishments and they probably are great people (like a lot of recruits parents) but the point has nothing to do with them - it has to do with Duke and UNC. Big time money paying college cheating programs. I know a lot of well respected and good people who have taken money in instances like this. Really it is hard for most to refuse because (this is the point) it happens all the time and more so at the big, NCAA reveue generators like Duke and UNC and really good people are involved in a lot of the cases. Great, wonderful, kind, honest people do things that are against the rules in all areas of life. As a matter of fact - I never said they were bad people who did not work hard...just they will get a raise. It is all part of the grand illusion called student "big 3 sports" athlete and college "big 3" sports (main culprits) espcially at schools like UNC and Duke.
Dunlow66
Maybe we can turn this conversation back to recruiting instead of bashing UNC/Duke or whatever.

If you want to discuss something else, feel free to start and new topic.
Packfan8
Packfan8

https://msuwpgrizzlies.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/bios/calhoun_sardaar_6n3t
These are his stats
welppack
Almost 18 pts on 48% from the field and 42% from three on a decent team? Sounds good to me.
Packfan8
welppack said:

Almost 18 pts on 48% from the field and 42% from three on a decent team? Sounds good to me.

In only 23 minutes per game as well.
Dunlow66
welppack said:

Kid is a great shooter. I could see him playing the 4 in our offense.
First Page Last Page
Page 187 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.