Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,394 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
Packfan8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

metcalfmafia said:

wufpack7 said:

I am fairly positive we will take a PG. Next year, the only guys who can return who potentially play PG will be Beverly and Harris, and they will both be seniors. There's a reason we wanted to take Jalen Cone this year.
We probably try and get Cam Hayes to reclass.
Or Carter Whitt

Personally, I'd take Shakeel Moore and be happy to pair him with Cam Thomas.
Bring Josh Hall into the fold and call it a day for HS kids. Still have room for a Post Grad or traditional transfer.

Hall is now the 56th best prospect according to espn
Packfan8
Seabron seems excited to go to nc state, he's posted like 3 or 4 different nc state edits on his Instagram story today. Hopefully he qualifies
Packfan8
HungryWolf92
It's too quiet
nryanh94
HungryWolf92 said:

It's too quiet

Well, it's a quiet period so...
HungryWolf92
nryanh94 said:

HungryWolf92 said:

It's too quiet

Well, it's a quiet period so...

Oh...shhhh
duran_duran
Packfan8 said:

Seabron seems excited to go to nc state, he's posted like 3 or 4 different nc state edits on his Instagram story today. Hopefully he qualifies
I like Seabron, hope he comes here even if we have to wait until after a JUCO year
Packfan8
Josh hall did not get an invite to NBPA top 100. This was the event that unc was going to be at to watch him in person
metcalfmafia
Coach Siddle recently started following Davion Bradford and Xavier Foster on Twitter. Both are 2020 Centers.

Bradford is a 3* and Foster is a 5*
PicklePacker
Packfan8 said:

Josh hall did not get an invite to NBPA top 100. This was the event that unc was going to be at to watch him in person
I sure hope the Heels mess around and wait too long on Hall.
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

Packfan8 said:

I dont think they are going to offer...especially if they land Michigan Decommit Jalen Wilson. He just finished up an OV
PicklePacker
Dunlow , Hall's crew is saying they're treating him as a "one and done prospect"? Is this just his family's way of creating hype? Or do you really think they see him as a 1&D?
nryanh94
PicklePacker said:

Dunlow , Hall's crew is saying they're treating him as a "one and done prospect"? Is this just his family's way of creating hype? Or do you really think they see him as a 1&D?

A lot of kids and their families see them as 1 and done even though they aren't
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Packfan8 said:

I dont think they are going to offer...especially if they land Michigan Decommit Jalen Wilson. He just finished up an OV

Rumors that he will follow Hampton to new Zeeland not sure if there's any substance
Packfan8
PicklePacker said:

The way he is shooting up in the rankings he might have a chance if he adds weight and has a great first year in college but I still doubt it
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

Packfan8 said:

Rumors that he will follow Hampton to new Zeeland not sure if there's any substance
Still think he plays for Michigan, UNC or Kansas. UNC has a good chance at this one.
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

I dont see it yet, but that would be two years from now with Hall actually the age of a Sophomore instead of a Freshman.

As much as Hall has progressed in the last year, if he keeps getting better, it is possible but not probable, IMO
Packfan8

ScoobyWolf

ScoobyWolf

PicklePacker
ScoobyWolf said:

Uh... Yeah, I'd take him.
Dunlow66
ScoobyWolf said:

Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94
HungryWolf92 said:

It's too quiet

Noisy enough?
HungryWolf92
nryanh94 said:

HungryWolf92 said:

It's too quiet

Noisy enough?

A happy camper I am. Really like Fletcher's game
Acb0110
Fletcher reminds of Abu a little bit. Probably a much better shooter.
Packfan8
Carolina looks like they'll get Wilson as dun said
Packfan8
Dunlow66
Miles Masercola @MasercolaMiles 12h12 hours ago
More

6'7 2020 Nick Farrar of Apex Friendship/Big Shots Elite NC is on an unofficial visit to Virginia Tech today.
Packfan8
Dunlow66
Seems like I remember someone asking about Okauru and NCSU......

Michael Okauru @mokauru_3
FollowingFollowing @mokauru_3
More

My appreciation to all the schools that recruited me during this process. After talking with my family, I've decided to commit to the UNCW - Go Seahawks
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Seems like I remember someone asking about Okauru and NCSU......

Michael Okauru @mokauru_3
FollowingFollowing @mokauru_3
More

My appreciation to all the schools that recruited me during this process. After talking with my family, I've decided to commit to the UNCW - Go Seahawks

Think he'll do fine at uncw after sitting out but he clearly showed by his time at Florida that he wasnt ready for big time college basketball
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

Carolina looks like they'll get Wilson as dun said

Never mind it looks like Kansas is leading the crystal ball still
Packfan8
"He wants to be a one-and-done, if college at all," Hall said. "The reclass puts him in a unique situation. He will be 19 in October and one year removed from high school this time next year."
As it stands now, the NBA states a player must be at least 19 years old or one year removed from high school in order to be draft eligible.

Despite the possibility of foregoing college, wherever and however Hall can get better will play a large role in factoring into his decision."

Hopefully Keatts has learned his lesson and will be recruiting other players in case of the possibility of this happening again
Packfan8
Shakeel Moore is on campus today, I'm guessing for an unofficial visit. Maybe he earns an offer
First Page Last Page
Page 177 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.