Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,067 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chris hemphill @CoachHemphill 42m42 minutes ago
More

Team Charlotte 6'3 2020 Tristan Maxwell has been cooking Team Rio all game has over 21pts in front of alot coaches
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Chris hemphill @CoachHemphill 42m42 minutes ago
More

Team Charlotte 6'3 2020 Tristan Maxwell has been cooking Team Rio all game has over 21pts in front of alot coaches

Is the staff still recruiting him, I saw where he received an offer from Gonzaga a few weeks ago
Dunlow66
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

My former girlfriend asked jaden Springer to prom and said 10k rt on twitter. In 16 hours she has 7k. My connections and sources are awsome hahah I'm gonna make her annoy him to come to state. (Can show proof to whoever wants)
Might not be the best idea to reveal your personal info to random message board posters.
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Hahah thanks man, just tryin make most of it
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Was just offering in case someone didn't believe me
Packfan8
Updated list that I have seen has 33 combine invites so far, I expect the big names like Zion to sit out.
Make it 44 names now, probably about 25 more will be announced in the coming hours or day
53 invites now and only 2 declines so far (Williamson and Morant)
Packfan8

Smits to butler
wolfpackjb
Well that sucks. Is there any other bigs out there? It looks like we are gonna be small again
Packfan8
wolfpackjb said:

Well that sucks. Is there any other bigs out there? It looks like we are gonna be small again

I wouldn't say small as we lose a guy who was barely 6'8'' and trade him for a guy 6'11''. But we will be without depth again
wolfpackjb
Packfan8 said:

wolfpackjb said:

I wouldn't say small as we lose a guy who was barely 6'8'' and trade him for a guy 6'11''. But we will be without depth again

Yea that's what I meant. I'm really excited about Bates but he has basically missed 2 straight years. I would love for him to be a major contributor, but I'm not going in expecting that this year. DJ may get all the minutes he can ask for
Packfan8
wolfpackjb said:

Packfan8 said:

wolfpackjb said:

Yea that's what I meant. I'm really excited about Bates but he has basically missed 2 straight years. I would love for him to be a major contributor, but I'm not going in expecting that this year. DJ may get all the minutes he can ask for

I'm hoping that bates can do something but I agree with you he barely played in his senior season and sat out all of this year. If funderburk can stay out of foul trouble then this wouldn't be a huge problem but we do need some more depth
pack1502
Guess we can keep markell, lecque, and add cone now. Backcourt would be absolutely loaded next year if DJ can learn not to foul (tall task) we should be pretty pleased
Struttingwolf96
Let's hope Seabron can qualify, maybe Taylor is a big surprise & contributes next year if he commits, & hopefully one or both MJ & Lecque make it to & back to Raleigh. I don't know if State needs to offer Taylor for next year or push hard for Cone to commit? I hate this new way of basketball recruiting, miss the good old days.
Packfan8

If you guys have any questions you can ask, my Twitter account is private so he wouldn't see my tweet but I was about to ask how many votes from front offices has lecque and Markell received
Update: looks like someone asked it and he said that he has no intel on either lecque or Johnson
WolfpackSI
I think we definitely add a big for next year. Lots of names still popping up and Brooks is still out there as a possibility. I don't think we take Markell/Cone/Lecque
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
wolfpackfan00
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Live Evaluation Period this weekend

Wouldnt be surprised to see a few offers extended
Corey EvansVerified account @coreyevans_10 3m3 minutes ago
More

NC State just offered top-60 @WILDCATselect junior Zach Loveday
Dunlow66
Team CP3 2021 @CP3_2021 22m22 minutes ago
More

Come back win to end the weekend 5-0 in the Gold Bracket Championship against Meanstreets. Breon Pass had 20 pts, Terquavion Smith had 18 pts, and Jacobi Wright had 16 pts.

In the Final Four Breon Pass had 18, Bobby Pettiford had 14, Terquavion Smith and Jacobi Wright both had 11 in the win against CIA Bounce to get to the Gold Bracket Championship. David Dixon had 10 pts and was a big contributor on rebounding.
PackAlpha91
T. Smith seems to be putting up good numbers. Hey Dun, do you think he ends up top 100?
nryanh94
PackAlpha91 said:

T. Smith seems to be putting up good numbers. Hey Dun, do you think he ends up top 100?

Also appears to have hit a little growth spurt. Looks to be about 6"4 now
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Cam Hayes playing with CP3 17U. So is Dontrez Styles of Kinston.

ETA- Isaiah Todd playing for Nightrydas
Hayes will be moving into the 2020 class and if UNC offers, it may be over. Word is he really wants a UNC offer.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Hayes will be moving into the 2020 class and if UNC offers, it may be over. Word is he really wants a UNC offer.

If you had to guess do you think they offer?
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Great...
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

If you had to guess do you think they offer?

Think it depends on what happens with Jeremy Roach, he's a more highly regarded pg at this stage and from what I hear from some friends who are donors at Paul vi, roach and Harris were pretty close. So UNC May have the inside track there
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Great...
Makes offering Cone seem like a really good idea.

Sometimes it doesnt matter how early you offer or how long you chase a recruit, if they want to play somewhere else they will, even if the offer isnt the first or second one received.
Packfan8
Hoping that unc doesn't get in on hall because he's one like cam Thomas that I really want
PicklePacker
Dunlow, whats your opinion of Carter Whitt?
gopack_83
I didn't think we'd get both Whitt and Hayes anyways
PicklePacker
My Cheater friend says they could have Hayes if they wanted him but so far Roy doesn't want him. And evidently Hayes didn't make a real good impression on Roy this weekend. He also says Hayes lacks that killer instinct that Roy likes his PG to have.

All this leads me to wanting Cone even more.
metcalfmafia
PicklePacker said:

My Cheater friend says they could have Hayes if they wanted him but so far Roy doesn't want him. And evidently Hayes didn't make a real good impression on Roy this weekend. He also says Hayes lacks that killer instinct that Roy likes his PG to have.

So they're already getting the "we didn't want him" excuse out there?
Packfan8
PicklePacker said:

At UAA so far this season through 8 games Cone is averaging 12 points a game and 4.5 assists per and 42% from 3. Remember in aau players don't play 35-40 minutes on these big name programs so he's putting up some really good stats against great competition
Packfan8
Also cone is on an official rn with vt. He has another one scheduled with Tennessee next week I think and then will have 3 more to take. Dun, do you think we get one or will an unofficial do because he's somewhat close to Raleigh?
Dunlow66
metcalfmafia said:

PicklePacker said:

So they're already getting the "we didn't want him" excuse out there?
I dont think that is the situation with Hayes. Seems like he really wants to go to UNC.
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

Dunlow, whats your opinion of Carter Whitt?
Looks like a UVA guard to me.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Hoping that unc doesn't get in on hall because he's one like cam Thomas that I really want
Hall and Thomas would be outstanding additions.
First Page Last Page
Page 151 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.