Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,221,238 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Packfan8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Combine invites are starting to come in...so far I have seen 15 invites and one alternate announced. I'm sure lecque gets an invite but I don't think Markell does
pack1502
With how active lecque is in social media, you'd think he would have posted if he got an invite
Packfan8
pack1502 said:

With how active lecque is in social media, you'd think he would have posted if he got an invite

That's how I was thinking, but maybe they don't send them all out at once. I've now seen 24 invites and a few g league elite camp invites
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

pack1502 said:

That's how I was thinking, but maybe they don't send them all out at once. I've now seen 24 invites and a few g league elite camp invites

Ethan Happ didn't get a combine invite, so not certain Lecque even will
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

pack1502 said:

Let's be real Ethan happ isn't really an nba prospect. That's what this is about, Ethan happ was a good college player but won't amount to anything in the nba. Luke maye didn't get an invite either because they were good college players but don't really have what it takes to make it in the nba
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

pack1502 said:

Let's be real Ethan happ isn't really an nba prospect. That's what this is about, Ethan happ was a good college player but won't amount to anything in the nba. Luke maye didn't get an invite either because they were good college players but don't really have what it takes to make it in the nba

I mean Kyle guy isn't either but he got an invite
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

pack1502 said:

I mean Kyle guy isn't either but he got an invite

You have a point there
nryanh94
Henry Coleman is blowing up per Evan Daniels. Gotta imagine he ends up at a uva or duke
WolfpackSI
If JJ Redick can be a borderline all star then Kyle Guy can definitely be a player in the nba. Maybe not tomorrow but he can be down the line if he puts in the work and finds a niche.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

If JJ Redick can be a borderline all star then Kyle Guy can definitely be a player in the nba. Maybe not tomorrow but he can be down the line if he puts in the work and finds a niche.

Guy isn't close to the player reddick was, and doesn't have the ability to play the 2 guard in the nba because of his size. Only way he's an nba player is if he can develop into a pg
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Henry Coleman is blowing up per Evan Daniels. Gotta imagine he ends up at a uva or duke
I'd pick UVA. Thought it would be between UVA and Va Tech before Buzz left.
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

Guy isn't close to the player reddick was, and doesn't have the ability to play the 2 guard in the nba because of his size. Only way he's an nba player is if he can develop into a pg
Efficient shooter

Not a great defender but not a bad one either.

Current NBA GM's and scouts love kids who can shoot and defend. I think Guy could get a 2way contract with an NBA club that sees some potential in him as a 'off the bench' shooter.
Law of the Wolf
Perhaps there will be some clarity tomorrow with Smits' decision; but we are in delicate position on scholarships, which shows how careful Coach needs to be in offering and not just offer everyone. If Smits comes to State, we are out os scholarships. If Cone then says he is coming, we are one over. Do we hope Lecque goes pro to resolve the issue or Seabron doesn't qualify to resolve the issue or does Coach have to withdraw an offer? I don't like that option at all, especially with Seabron and Lecque having already signed and we made a commit,meant to them. Coach walks a fine line on who to offer and when. I trust him. My preference is Smits and Cone and let Lecque go. I would rather have Cone 3-4 years plus he seems like a Team First kid.
Packfan8

Maybe a guy that catches the staffs attention, plays with Josh hall and carter whitt
Dunlow66
Law of the Wolf said:

Perhaps there will be some clarity tomorrow with Smits' decision; but we are in delicate position on scholarships, which shows how careful Coach needs to be in offering and not just offer everyone. If Smits comes to State, we are out os scholarships. If Cone then says he is coming, we are one over. Do we hope Lecque goes pro to resolve the issue or Seabron doesn't qualify to resolve the issue or does Coach have to withdraw an offer? I don't like that option at all, especially with Seabron and Lecque having already signed and we made a commit,meant to them. Coach walks a fine line on who to offer and when. I trust him. My preference is Smits and Cone and let Lecque go. I would rather have Cone 3-4 years plus he seems like a Team First kid.
We made a commit to Lecque, he still applied for the draft. He is looking at other options so if things play out and we decide to move on, I have no issue with that.

Seabron gets in, Great!

If not, we need to fill that spot. Could be some more transfers popping up once players go home.
Law of the Wolf
Fair point
nryanh94
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Cam Hayes playing with CP3 17U. So is Dontrez Styles of Kinston.

ETA- Isaiah Todd playing for Nightrydas
Dunlow66
CP3 2021 updates(T. Smith, Breon Pass, Bobby Pettiford)

Good first game win against Bluff City.
Led by Jacobi Wright @JacobiWright with 20 pts, Breon Pass @PassBreon with 15 pts, Bobby Pettiford @Dhoops0 with 13 pts, and Terquavion Smith with 12 pts

Great 2nd win over Team United. Led by David Dixon who had a double double which included 24 pts. Bobby Pettiford had 17 and Terquavion Smith had 16.

Great third and final pool play game with a win against Woodz Elite. Leading scorers were Terquavion Smith and Bobby Pettiford both with 13 pts and Jacobi Wright with 12 pts. Bracket play starts tomorrow morning.
Dunlow66

@D1Circuit
47s47 seconds ago
More
No. 7 Boo Williams (VA) G Cameron Thomas (@24_camthomas): 35 PTS, 3 REB, 3 AST in a win over Seattle Rotary Style (WA) @BooWilliamsAAU
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

@D1Circuit
47s47 seconds ago
More
No. 7 Boo Williams (VA) G Cameron Thomas (@24_camthomas): 35 PTS, 3 REB, 3 AST in a win over Seattle Rotary Style (WA) @BooWilliamsAAU

Think the blue blood offers are about to fly in, hopefully the long term recruitment by Keatts will be enough
Packfan8

Is Memphis backing off of him, this is the third straight day that we had a coach watching but Memphis did not
Packfan8

metcalfmafia
Packfan8 said:

Well. That sucks.
Packfan8
metcalfmafia
That Duke offer is probably one Mark William's had been waiting on. Not good for us.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Sister was an All American at Duke.

Williams also strongly considering Stanford(before this offer). Smart young man.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Still think he would have ended up at UGA if not for his uncle moving on.

Definitely one to watch
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Is Memphis backing off of him, this is the third straight day that we had a coach watching but Memphis did not
If not Memphis, then Tennessee is also in this one pretty deep.

Still a lot of connections for the home town team. Maybe Penny thinks he can get this kid already.
metcalfmafia
Man that Memphis staff is a recruiting machine. They might land RJ Hampton if he reclassified.
Dunlow66
metcalfmafia said:

Man that Memphis staff is a recruiting machine. They might land RJ Hampton if he reclassified.
Might not even have room for a kid like Murrell.
Packfan8
Hope Carolina doesn't offer Hayes. He just looks like a guy that would annoy the crap out of me for 3-4 years
MarOdoxPhoenician7
My former girlfriend asked jaden Springer to prom and said 10k rt on twitter. In 16 hours she has 7k. My connections and sources are awsome hahah I'm gonna make her annoy him to come to state. (Can show proof to whoever wants)
WolfpackSI
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

My former girlfriend asked jaden Springer to prom and said 10k rt on twitter. In 16 hours she has 7k. My connections and sources are awsome hahah I'm gonna make her annoy him to come to state. (Can show proof to whoever wants)
Lol, you live an interesting life my dude
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66

@GRBC2020_West

Meet the #1 Team coming out of the East of the GOLD Adidas @GauntletSeries 7-1 and 4-0 on weekend

First Page Last Page
Page 150 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.