Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,725 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harold Cone @CoachCone15 10h10 hours ago
More

It's live period. Great in home visit with the new VTech staff.#luke137

nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Harold Cone @CoachCone15 10h10 hours ago
More

It's live period. Great in home visit with the new VTech staff.#luke137

Boooooo
Dunlow66
Good vibes on Cone.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Good vibes on Cone.

He's playing in Kansas City this weekend, will any members of the staff be on hand? This might be his last time playing aau if he does reclassify
metcalfmafia
Dunlow66 said:

Good vibes on Cone.

We could use some good news.
Packfan8
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

Looks like Keatts could use the evaluation of Clark as a chance to continue to recruit lecque
mddocisa
Keeling to UNC

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina/Article/Christian-Keeling-UNC-Tar-Heels-Basketball-Grad-Transfer-Charleston-Southern-131462146/
wolfpackfan00
metcalfmafia
wolfpackfan00 said:

Keatts is going after Thomas hard.
Struttingwolf96
God I hope Keatts can land him. Been after him for a while. Hopefully, his hard work will pay off.
ClePack
mddocisa said:

Keeling to UNC

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina/Article/Christian-Keeling-UNC-Tar-Heels-Basketball-Grad-Transfer-Charleston-Southern-131462146/
They're not going to miss a beat next year.
Packfan8
wolfpackfan00 said:

Keatts needs to be all over him all summer long and hopefully get him to pull the trigger and commit before visiting anywhere else
Struttingwolf96
Keatts needs to put together his strongest class for next year is what he needs to do.
Packfan8
Markell just had a live stream on Instagram where he briefly said "jalen you know what we talked about" and then lecque commented "may 29th deadline" maybe they've been talking about coming together
metcalfmafia
Packfan8 said:

Markell just had a live stream on Instagram where he briefly said "jalen you know what we talked about" and then lecque commented "may 29th deadline" maybe they've been talking about coming together

Very interesting.
wolfpackjb
Packfan8 said:

Dagon it! I'm trying to forget about these two possibly playing together (because I don't wanna be disappointed if they don't) but they just won't let me
BollNCSU
Mar - what's the French kids name?
MarOdoxPhoenician7
jalen leque is the french kid i gave him that nickname based on his last name. I predicted (and wrongfully so) that jalen was going to commit on july 14th as a packagedeal with Patrick williams and or nickelberry. This was based off of the conversation being highly discussed between those 3. As we saw, the french kid commited. Patrick got away. And nickelberry didn't come bc of jalen
ClePack
Packfan8 said:

woah. interesting
TheStorm
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

jalen leque is the french kid i gave him that nickname based on his last name. I predicted (and wrongfully so) that jalen was going to commit on july 14th as a packagedeal with Patrick williams and or nickelberry. This was based off of the conversation being highly discussed between those 3. As we saw, the french kid commited. Patrick got away. And nickelberry didn't come bc of jalen
You never uttered a word about Williams... and the "French Kid" at the time of your post was Guerrier out of Canada. Nickelberry was your contact (through an intermediary). Nickelberry and the French Kid (being Lecque) don't jive as a "package" together - per your very own post. Nice try. I've enjoyed your posts from the very start, but please don't try to go backwards and do some "gardening" for those of us that were around when you first posted.

Now with that out of the way. What other personal connections do you have and what are you hearing now? That is more important anyway instead of something that happened and you missed on almost a year ago.
MarOdoxPhoenician7
It's funny how people in a basketball chatroom can be so aggressive and close minded but that's what makes it interesting i missed oh well we all miss. Next point plz
(Sorry i just woke up hahaha)

Anways, me personally I'm a freshman at ncsu but through events that i would attend and places i would go i would make a lot of friends with people. Usually and sometimes these people would have big or small friendships/connections with some players. That's usually my sources i rely on bc it is supposed to be direct info from the player through a normal life
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Justice Ajogbor is a player that I was high on. However, he was also a player not impressed with ncsu as issiah todd. Justice is waiting for higher programs to target and offer him as I believe he told me auburn is the best so far. Issiah todd was the player i was referring to the other day.
Packfan8

Packfan8

Duke better stay away from Thomas and Williams
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Mark Williams sister played basketball at Duke
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Also

JT Thor is a freaking STUD. I would think Duke will be all over him
Packfan8
https://www.nbadraft.net/players/jalen-lecque
Think this is a pretty good scouting report on lecque and tries to advise him to go to college for a year or two
Dunlow66
Harold Cone @CoachCone15 24h24 hours ago
More

It's the live period. A great in home visit with Coach Barnes and the Tennessee Staff

nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Harold Cone @CoachCone15 24h24 hours ago
More

It's the live period. A great in home visit with Coach Barnes and the Tennessee Staff

booooo again
Dunlow66
Still feeling good vibes with Cone
MarOdoxPhoenician7
So this plus the insta live yesterday are very good signs
Jekdjdjdj
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

So this plus the insta live yesterday are very good signs

I would hope but it's all just someone's fan speculation. Who the hell knows what is going through his head. I'm sure Keatts has talked to him and knows what his intentions are
Packfan8
Packfan8

Decision has been moved to monday
First Page Last Page
Page 149 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.