Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,221,323 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Struttingwolf96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Pack! Knew they were in good shape for him, was only a plus him going to Oak Hill. Some had him bound for Clemson & Georgia, but.
Willies1
Funny how tunes change in 2 weeks
Packfan8
Another crystal ball has come in from Jerry Meyer
Dunlow66
Willies1 said:

Funny how tunes change in 2 weeks
it is the nature of recruiting.

and you know that already.

Tell me again when you projected Brown to NC State?

I post this stuff for free. I dont get paid to do any of it. If you still have the issues you sent me in your PM, just dont read it. It is free and maybe not for you
Bulldogwolf27
Dunlow, bump the haters. I'm sure a lot of guys made the move here because of your commitment to supports James. I always appreciate your contributions to our board. I know others do as well.

Recruiting is kids being kids, but also Keatts is just recruiting with s different style and going after different types of kids. Keatts loves basketball junkies and they just aren't the headline grabbing kids we are used to Gott chancing.

But Dinlow thanks for the info!
Dunlow66
And I was told not too long ago that we were not in this one.

I dont make the stuff up, I just pass it on.

All my post are my opinion. I dont have a direct connection to every recruit. Hell, one I did have a connection to still changed his mind at the end.

You never know what kids will do. Some are rock solid, some transfer to 3 or 4 highschools and never find what they are really looking for.
TheStorm
Struttingwolf96 said:

Go Pack! Knew they were in good shape for him, was only a plus him going to Oak Hill. Some had him bound for Clemson & Georgia, but.
So Strutter may finally get one right here... if so, I'll give him credit where credit is due. He's been asking about the guy for months now.
Packfan8
There was also an article from rivals right before Christmas where brown listed 5 schools and did not include state so his recruitment could very easily shift again
TheStorm
But I'm not going to count on anything for sure until I hear what Cedar has to say about this...
Packfan8
From what I have read it looks like brown will schedule a visit with Illinois soon but I haven't seen anything on state yet, clearly something has to be happening behind the scenes for the experts to be picking us
WolfpackSI
TheStorm said:

But I'm not going to count on anything for sure until I hear what Cedar has to say about this...
I'm still waiting on the French kid to commit..

Yup, Dun is the best. PP, PI, IPS, MLNOP..followed him on all the sites and he's right muuuuch more times then hes wrong. He passes things along even when we aren't willing to hear it. Thanks for your contributions, brotha!
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

From what I have read it looks like brown will schedule a visit with Illinois soon but I haven't seen anything on state yet, clearly something has to be happening behind the scenes for the experts to be picking us
Kofi Cockburn is an Oak HIll player and recent Illinois commit. He has been pretty vocal about trying to get Christian Brown on board with the Illini
Thunderhill
TheStorm said:

We will probably know something definite in July...
nryanh94
Now have 7 CBs for Brown
TheWhiteWolf
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Kofi Cockburn is an Oak HIll player and recent Illinois commit. He has been pretty vocal about trying to get Christian Brown on board with the Illini
Did State have any interest in Cockburn?
gopack_83
Something must've happened behind the scenes here regarding us and Brown
ClePack
nryanh94 said:

Now have 7 CBs for Brown
wow! Wonder what happened
PackFansXL
ClePack said:

nryanh94 said:

Now have 7 CBs for Brown
PFXL: Apparently, we got Brown by the ...
Church Lady: STOP! Not another word. Clean out your cache and no posts for you for 24 hours.
Packfan8
It could be a number of things, Keatts has always been good a recruiting plus it doesn't hurt to be ranked
nryanh94
nryanh94 said:

Now have 7 CBs for Brown

Make it 8
WolfpackSI
I'm sure there's a ton of backgrounds stuff going on but you can't discount the product on the floor right now. We could easily be 3-0 against ranked teams. We run a fun offense that works.

NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Struttingwolf96
Come on & join Keatts Pack Mr. Brown. Think he would flourish in this system.
Dunlow66
I think most of those CB's came because of the initial one being Evan Daniels.

Just remember. Many CB's for Brown to Clemson, then flipped to UGA now NCSU.

Not saying they will flip again but this has been a very, very strange recruitment with Brown even transfering HS during the school year.
Packfan8
Until he comes for a visit I'm gonna be very skeptical, I believe he already skipped an unofficial to state back in October
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

I think most of those CB's came because of the initial one being Evan Daniels.

Just remember. Many CB's for Brown to Clemson, then flipped to UGA now NCSU.

Not saying they will flip again but this has been a very, very strange recruitment with Brown even transfering HS during the school year.

I recall( I think could be wrong) you saying that grades might be an issue. Is that still a problem?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
PicklePacker
ClePack said:

nryanh94 said:

Now have 7 CBs for Brown
Maybe the check cleared
PackFansXL
^ Crucify him!
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Hey Guys! Missed everyone hope the new yeara is treating yall well.

Glad to see the pack doing good and thrilled about brown
Thunderhill
TheWhiteWolf said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Did State have any interest in Cockburn?

Cockburn will probably end up at South Carolina....
NatePait94
TheStorm said:

Here's your chance!
Packfan8

He was mentioned a few weeks back still doesn't have any big offers but recently visited Ohio state
welppack
https://instagr.am/p/BsgzwAJgw_W

Apparently we are in this guys top 5... anyone know anything about him?
nryanh94
welppack said:

Dereon Sebron, he's a fringe top 100 kid. 6"5, don't know that we've offered

welppack
nryanh94 said:

welppack said:

Dereon Sebron, he's a fringe top 100 kid. 6"5, don't know that we've offered

Apparently (according to his instagram) he was on campus today
NatePait94
I'd imagine we are the team to beat if we offer. He posts all his offers and not one from us so I'd say we havent OFFICIALLY offered as of this second.
First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.