Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,198,068 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Acb0110
But did he make the free throw?
ClePack
Jalen will be a nice college player if he decides to join us. He is still missing a few things to make him a super enticing NBA prospect, and hopefully that will convince him to work on those abilities for one year in college.
Packfan8
Dun, what do you know about Jaden Seymour 2020? He's not ranked that high yet but things could change. I saw Corey Evans say that us and VT seem to have an early lead in his recruitment
nryanh94

Damn I love this man
WolfpackSI
Jalen Lecque looks small for a D-1 guard..I really don't see how he could possibly be on an NBA roster next season. He needs a year of college S&C and work on his perimeter shooting imo. Hope hes getting the right info from his people
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
nryanh94
WolfpackSI said:

Jalen Lecque looks small for a D-1 guard..I really don't see how he could possibly be on an NBA roster next season. He needs a year of college S&C and work on his perimeter shooting imo. Hope hes getting the right info from his people

He's 6"4 190

Markell is 6"1 175

Lockett is 6"5 193

Bryce is 6"5 195

Harris is 6"3 190

And Braxton is generously listed at 6"0 180

I think he's built pretty well for a HS senior lol
Dunlow66
@JKimMedia 1h1 hour ago
More

Congrats to Henry Coleman (@hencoleman3) for earning All Tournament Team here at #BCCC Finished with 27pts. Said he's hearing most from Virginia, Ok State, NC State. Aiming for a decision next fall
Dunlow66
Gabe @AllDaySportTalk 1h1 hour ago
More

Kevin Keatts is back in the building for #TheJohnWall. Checking out 2021 Carter Whitt and 2019 NCSU commit Jalen Lecque is also playing later this evening.
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

WolfpackSI said:

He's 6"4 190

Markell is 6"1 175

Lockett is 6"5 193

Bryce is 6"5 195

Harris is 6"3 190

And Braxton is generously listed at 6"0 180

I think he's built pretty well for a HS senior lol

Lmao wow i should probably look this stuff up before I comment. He distributes his weight really well, I would have never guessed he was 190.

That being said, still think he needs one year of college to built some upper body strength and work on his shooting/ pg skills
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
Carter Whitt 2021 has recieved an offer
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Carter Whitt 2021 has recieved an offer
I hope we lock him up early. Kid can play
gopack_83
https://www.zagsblog.com/2018/12/31/kofi-cockburn-talks-illinois-visit-future-plans/

Trying to get involved but not sure how much chance we stand with this one
Dunlow66
gopack_83 said:

https://www.zagsblog.com/2018/12/31/kofi-cockburn-talks-illinois-visit-future-plans/

Trying to get involved but not sure how much chance we stand with this one
From the linked article:

As for N.C. State, head coach Kevin Keatts has visited Oak Hill and spoke with head coach Steve Smith about getting involved.

"There's been some communication with N.C. State the last few days," Memminger said. "Head coach Kevin Keatts reached out to me in reference to him taking a visit to campus. They just didn't realize they can get him. He's been at their practices and so they reached out to me."
WolfpackSI
I hope KK is Steve Smith's Best friend going forward. Would be great to somehow work our way into Christian Brown and Kofi's recruitment.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
Former Pack commit and one of my favorite local players, Thomas Allen, looks to be having a bit of a breakout year as a soph at Nebraska.

8.8 ppg and shooting 41 percent on three pointers. 92 percent on FTs and 51 percent overall. Also has a 3 to 1 assist to turnover rate.

Already played more minutes than he did as a true freshman. I always thought he needed a redshirt year if he came to State. Looks like he is beginning to show some of the outstanding shooting he demonstrated in high school
NatePait94
Thanks for the update Dun
I had forgotten about this guy
Bulldogwolf27
Dunlow66 said:

Former Pack commit and one of my favorite local players, Thomas Allen, looks to be having a bit of a breakout year as a soph at Nebraska.

8.8 ppg and shooting 41 percent on three pointers. 92 percent on FTs and 51 percent overall. Also has a 3 to 1 assist to turnover rate.

Already played more minutes than he did as a true freshman. I always thought he needed a redshirt year if he came to State. Looks like he is beginning to show some of the outstanding shooting he demonstrated in high school

Coach Hunter really has recruited North Carolina well for Nebraska. I really love to see kids from NC flourish if they step outside of the ACC. Shows we are a state of ballers
Dunlow66
Jaywolf27 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Coach Hunter really has recruited North Carolina well for Nebraska. I really love to see kids from NC flourish if they step outside of the ACC. Shows we are a state of ballers
Isaac Copeland is also on that team

it kinda sucks that there are more Garner Road players on the Nebraska roster than the NC State roster but maybe that will change in a few years with Keatts running the show.
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

Jaywolf27 said:

Dunlow66 said:

it kinda sucks that there are more Garner Road players on the Nebraska roster than the NC State roster but maybe that will change in a few years with Keatts running the show.

Aren't KK's sons in the Garner Road system as well? Thats gotta help our cause for the next few years
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

Dunlow66 said:

Jaywolf27 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Aren't KK's sons in the Garner Road system as well? Thats gotta help our cause for the next few years
Maybe it will, but UVA landed two of the most recent Garner Road D1 commits with McCorkle and Shedrick.
Packfan8
So do you think Keatts jr will be his first walk on at state come 2023 jk
WolfpackSI
Packfan8 said:

So do you think Keatts jr will be his first walk on at state come 2023 jk

Tuition is gonna be so expensive by 2023 that KK will probably just give him a scolly to save some dough
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
Dun do you know if we are going to recruit Bryce McGowens 2021, he seems to be collecting quite a few offers lately. Also is he related to trey
ScoobyWolf

Dunlow66
ScoobyWolf said:

https://www.prephoops.com/2018/11/the-jacobi-tour/
nryanh94
We just got 2 crystal balls for Christian Brown, I normally wouldn't bat an eye at that but it's from Evan Daniels and Bryan snow
nryanh94
Just picked up 2 more piggy back crystal balls predictions
Packfan8
So is he visiting soon or something?
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

So is he visiting soon or something?

I have no clue
Dunlow66
State making its move on Brown. Clemson still there.
Packfan8
What about Georgia are they still involved
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

What about Georgia are they still involved
not hearing much about them right now.

Would be more concerned with Illinois.
williewolf
who is brown comparable to?
nryanh94
williewolf said:

who is brown comparable to?

Reminds me of Dorn
First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.