Putting My Dog Down

1,452 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Glasswolf
flylike44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, today was the day. Kiwi went peacefully with myself and my wife there with her. She's in a better place and I couldn't be more grateful for having her be a part of my life.

Thank you for all the kind words and my heart goes out to everyone that has gone through this.

Maybe this thread can stay around, but not necessarily as a remembrance of pets folks have lost. love seeing pics of other peoples' pets, whether they're still with us or not. The water cooler could use a little more lightheartedness.
ncsupack1
flylike44 said:

Well, today was the day. Kiwi went peacefully with myself and my wife there with her. She's in a better place and I couldn't be more grateful for having her be a part of my life.

Thank you for all the kind words and my heart goes out to everyone that has gone through this.

Maybe this thread can stay around, but not necessarily as a remembrance of pets folks have lost. love seeing pics of other peoples' pets, whether they're still with us or not. The water cooler could use a little more lightheartedness.
I don't have the words, other than my thoughts go out to you and your wife. We had to put our dog down about 8 years ago. It was very hard, at the time the girlfriend and I, ( now wife ) got the dog at the SPCA. She was apart of our life from the beginning, and in some ways went through everything we did as the wife and I got our lives going. Our current dog is getting older and is also a part of our lives.
TheStorm
flylike44 said:

So sorry that you had to go through this. Thank you so much for sharing her picture and her story with us. Her image that you posted here and the love that you and your family had for her will always be with those of us here that read your story... as will the thoughts of all the other beloved animals that were mentioned here by others.

I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like for my wife and I whenever it is time for Charlie to go.
erniencsu02
flylike44 said:

Im so sorry man
Glasswolf
flylike44 said:

Even though my Bichon is only 6 years old, I can't even imagine what I would do that day. I am so sorry for losing a part of your family.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. Jim Valvano.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.