Western NC Flooding

6,259 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsupack1
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

Well since politics has been brought in, why did Mark Robinson hold out?
When asked Tuesday why he didn't vote to approve the Helene declaration, Robinson's state office issued a statement that didn't address last week's vote. Krishana Polite, Robinson's chief of staff, said he's been traveling to some of the areas affected by the storm.

Hard to know.

I think the line "No reason to assume malice when simple incompetence is a more likely explanation" probably holds here.

His whole life seems like a mess and he obviously is getting it from all angles at this point so it could've been a simple oversight given his current level of distraction.

I can't imagine why in the world anyone would intentionally withhold a vote like this, even if they are a complete moron.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

When asked Tuesday why he didn't vote to approve the Helene declaration, Robinson's state office issued a statement that didn't address last week's vote. Krishana Polite, Robinson's chief of staff, said he's been traveling to some of the areas affected by the storm.

Hard to know.

I think the line "No reason to assume malice when simple incompetence is a more likely explanation" probably holds here.

His whole life seems like a mess and he obviously is getting it from all angles at this point so it could've been a simple oversight given his current level of distraction.

I can't imagine why in the world anyone would intentionally withhold a vote like this, even if they are a complete moron.

May very well be.
Ncsufist
ncsupack1 said:

Ncsufist said:

ncsupack1 said:

Huh? Why would our lt gov vote for any declaration? What am I missing?

He needed approval from the other elected officials in North Carolina's executive branch, a group of nine known as the Council of State, to exercise certain authorities under the N.C. Emergency Management Act. Their blessing would enable the Democratic governor to more easily mobilize rescue vehicles, order evacuations and begin other emergency actions by waiving some of the state's transportation regulations for heavy vehicles.

This per an article. He being Cooper

Gotcha thanks. I always forget about that council thing existing.
Ncsufist
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Hard to know.

My guess it was political. He didn't want to get hit for giving the powers to cooper and knew that him not voting wouldn't stop cooper getting them. So in the end kind of a wash. Stil stupid. Do your effin job.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

ncsupack1 said:

Ncsufist said:

ncsupack1 said:

Huh? Why would our lt gov vote for any declaration? What am I missing?

He needed approval from the other elected officials in North Carolina's executive branch, a group of nine known as the Council of State, to exercise certain authorities under the N.C. Emergency Management Act. Their blessing would enable the Democratic governor to more easily mobilize rescue vehicles, order evacuations and begin other emergency actions by waiving some of the state's transportation regulations for heavy vehicles.

This per an article. He being Cooper

Gotcha thanks. I always forget about that council thing existing.

Makes two of us
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAlxlbzReUr
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Ncsufist said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Hard to know.

My guess it was political. He didn't want to get hit for giving the powers to cooper and knew that him not voting wouldn't stop cooper getting them. So in the end kind of a wash. Stil stupid. Do your effin job.

Man that's a real gamble though. Sure he's giving "powers" to Cooper but what he's really doing is not taking action when there are people in WNC that are in crisis.

I could see his actions (or lack thereof) being very unpopular on both sides of the aisle.
Ncsufist
Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Hard to know.

Man that's a real gamble though. Sure he's giving "powers" to Cooper but what he's really doing is not taking action when there are people in WNC that are in crisis.

I could see his actions (or lack thereof) being very unpopular on both sides of the aisle.

Like I said he needs to do his effin job. He'll he may have been thinking no one would notice?? I wouldn't put that past him honestly.
Werewolf
Sorry fellas, I'm telling you once again, here, in this thread that hits close to home. Last one here, promise.

My friends the events we've been warning about are staring to unfold. The signs are clear, marking the shift to a new era revealing hidden truths and empowering the people, not the elites. The storm is here, and we mean literally and there's no turning back.,

This was a planned hurricane using #HAARP technologies.

READ ON :

It had to be payback for the PDIDDY stuff coming out. People are waking up so this was Engineered to Target Pro-Trump Counties. Imagine if this intel got out? Well it is.

This was no STRANGE random act of nature; this was a deliberate act, an engineered disaster aimed squarely at pro-Trump strongholds. The timing, intensity, and targeting were meticulously planned to disrupt the resistance against the elites during this critical election period.

Lets take a look at the facts. This hurricane massively obliterated areas that are vocal, patriotic, and committed to freedom-loving American values. Hundreds of pro-Trump counties were devastated, infrastructure annihilated, and communities blacked out from the outside world. Asheville, Boone, Swannanoa, Unicoithey were gutted, and completely destroyed.

Coincidence? Even the elites don't believe in coincidences; they believe in power and manipulation. And The Bullish they call " climate change " Which is one huge scam.

This storm was strategically unleashed just before the most important election in the history of man. So as to crush the resistance, displace families, and sow chaos. Power outages, collapsed communication systemsits strange how it is all playing out!

Main infrastructure reduced to rubble, people are dying and entire neighborhoods swept away, lives uprooted, just as the World Economic Forum predicted a billion people would be displaced by "climate change." It's not climate change

You are in the middle of a HUGE WAR my friends.

Weather modification isn't new; it's been hidden from us for decades. Project Cirrus, back in 1947, was only the beginning. HAARP, geoengineering, cloud seedingthese technologies have evolved to the point where hurricanes can be directed like missiles.

The chaos surrounding the Waterville Dam should send chills down your spine.Reported failures led to mass evacuations, but suddenly, it was "never mind, the dam's fine." Really? This relic was allowed to crumble because they want chaos. They want you scared, displaced, running for your life while they tighten the noose around your freedoms.

The media pushes the narrative of a simple miscommunication, but the evacuation was orchestrated to instill fear. The flooding alone should raise alarms. The Pigeon River swelled, sweeping towns awaynot due to lack of investment but intentional neglect. While our infrastructure rots, they spend billions overseas.

What's the real motive? These are not random communities being devastated; these are strongholds of Trump supporters and freedom fighters. What better way to weaken a movement than by annihilating its heart?

Those storms brewing in the Atlantic at the same time? Not a coincidence. They're showing us they can unleash chaos whenever they want. Its horrific. The destruction is not just physical; it's psychological warfare. How much can they push before people break? They've weaponized our environment against us and think you dont know. They are sick people.

It's time to stop denying us and telling us we are wrong. This is more proof today. Weather manipulation is real, look into #HAARP and the motive is clear: control over any form of resistance. Hurricane Helene isn't just a stormit's an act of war against those who oppose their sick communism and globalist agenda.

This isn't climate change; this is targeted destruction, a calculated plan to dismantle opposition and create instability. The devastation of pro-Trump counties is just the beginning. You can see this on the map below. it's blatantly obvious. This is a warning, and the battle has just begun. Stay vigilant!

ncsupack1

NASCAR community coming through.
DrummerboyWolf
Isn't this nice. The Biden-Harris administration is offering a whopping $750 for the victims of Hurricane Helene. Impressive leadership right here.

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-harris-admin-offers-750-each-to-victims-devastated-by-hurricane-helene?utm_campaign=64483
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Packamylase
Just donated a bit. Thank you for taking the initiative.
Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

Isn't this nice. The Biden-Harris administration is offering a whopping $750 for the victims of Hurricane Helene. Impressive leadership right here.

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-harris-admin-offers-750-each-to-victims-devastated-by-hurricane-helene?utm_campaign=64483
Up $50 from the Lahaina wildfire victims comp.
SmaptyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Maybe you could have a chat with House Republicans... they're the ones that just refused to fund FEMA even as the hurricane was heading toward the coast.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Maybe you could have a chat with House Republicans... they're the ones that just refused to fund FEMA even as the hurricane was heading toward the coast.
Such an imbecile!
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Such an imbecile!

Uh huh. Local communities were begging for that money from FEMA to help them manage the influx of migrants. Instead of bawling about funding FEMA, maybe House Republicans should have passed the f'ing border bill, instead of deciding to keep the border broken so Trump could whine about it during his campaign.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Sorry fellas, I'm telling you once again, here, in this thread that hits close to home. Last one here, promise.

My friends the events we've been warning about are staring to unfold. The signs are clear, marking the shift to a new era revealing hidden truths and empowering the people, not the elites. The storm is here, and we mean literally and there's no turning back.,

This was a planned hurricane using #HAARP technologies.

READ ON :

It had to be payback for the PDIDDY stuff coming out. People are waking up so this was Engineered to Target Pro-Trump Counties. Imagine if this intel got out? Well it is.

This was no STRANGE random act of nature; this was a deliberate act, an engineered disaster aimed squarely at pro-Trump strongholds. The timing, intensity, and targeting were meticulously planned to disrupt the resistance against the elites during this critical election period.

Lets take a look at the facts. This hurricane massively obliterated areas that are vocal, patriotic, and committed to freedom-loving American values. Hundreds of pro-Trump counties were devastated, infrastructure annihilated, and communities blacked out from the outside world. Asheville, Boone, Swannanoa, Unicoithey were gutted, and completely destroyed.

Coincidence? Even the elites don't believe in coincidences; they believe in power and manipulation. And The Bullish they call " climate change " Which is one huge scam.

This storm was strategically unleashed just before the most important election in the history of man. So as to crush the resistance, displace families, and sow chaos. Power outages, collapsed communication systemsits strange how it is all playing out!

Main infrastructure reduced to rubble, people are dying and entire neighborhoods swept away, lives uprooted, just as the World Economic Forum predicted a billion people would be displaced by "climate change." It's not climate change

You are in the middle of a HUGE WAR my friends.

Weather modification isn't new; it's been hidden from us for decades. Project Cirrus, back in 1947, was only the beginning. HAARP, geoengineering, cloud seedingthese technologies have evolved to the point where hurricanes can be directed like missiles.

The chaos surrounding the Waterville Dam should send chills down your spine.Reported failures led to mass evacuations, but suddenly, it was "never mind, the dam's fine." Really? This relic was allowed to crumble because they want chaos. They want you scared, displaced, running for your life while they tighten the noose around your freedoms.

The media pushes the narrative of a simple miscommunication, but the evacuation was orchestrated to instill fear. The flooding alone should raise alarms. The Pigeon River swelled, sweeping towns awaynot due to lack of investment but intentional neglect. While our infrastructure rots, they spend billions overseas.

What's the real motive? These are not random communities being devastated; these are strongholds of Trump supporters and freedom fighters. What better way to weaken a movement than by annihilating its heart?

Those storms brewing in the Atlantic at the same time? Not a coincidence. They're showing us they can unleash chaos whenever they want. Its horrific. The destruction is not just physical; it's psychological warfare. How much can they push before people break? They've weaponized our environment against us and think you dont know. They are sick people.

It's time to stop denying us and telling us we are wrong. This is more proof today. Weather manipulation is real, look into #HAARP and the motive is clear: control over any form of resistance. Hurricane Helene isn't just a stormit's an act of war against those who oppose their sick communism and globalist agenda.

This isn't climate change; this is targeted destruction, a calculated plan to dismantle opposition and create instability. The devastation of pro-Trump counties is just the beginning. You can see this on the map below. it's blatantly obvious. This is a warning, and the battle has just begun. Stay vigilant!

By the way, you appear to be getting crazier. Any chance you'll get some help? I'm pretty sure literally everyone else on this board (except maybe GP) would appreciate it.
GuerrillaPack
Good tour of the destruction in the Asheville area:

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Tour of devastation of Chimney Rock, Lake Lure, and Bat Cave area:

Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Such an imbecile!

Uh huh. Local communities were begging for that money from FEMA to help them manage the influx of migrants. Instead of bawling about funding FEMA, maybe House Republicans should have passed the f'ing border bill, instead of deciding to keep the border broken so Trump could whine about it during his campaign.

Why is fema funding that? Thats not a bloody emergency situation. Houses destroyed by a hurricane is an emergency situation.
Oldsouljer
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Such an imbecile!

Uh huh. Local communities were begging for that money from FEMA to help them manage the influx of migrants. Instead of bawling about funding FEMA, maybe House Republicans should hem.have passed the f'ing border bill, instead of deciding to keep the border broken so Trump could whine about it during his campaign.

Why is fema funding that? Thats not a bloody emergency situation. Houses destroyed by a hurricane is an emergency situation.
You're asking him to think. That won't work. He couldn't possibly know or accept that Cooper followed the Stafford Act on September 27th, but Biden-Harris only greenlighted that request yesterday, or that military pilots are sitting around Asheville and not flying because they're awaiting specific authorization to go look for victims, and that only 8 choppers from Bragg were initially on site when Bragg has over a hundred of them.
packgrad
Smapty is a Yankee Dem. He cares nothing about those in the NC mountains. He only cares about defending his cult. I suggest putting that piece of garbage on ignore.
CloudPack
packgrad said:

Smapty is a Yankee Dem. He cares nothing about those in the NC mountains. He only cares about defending his cult. I suggest putting that piece of garbage on ignore.

This thread finally pushed me over the edge on this piece of advice
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wow.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Long since friend, but I seem to be one of the few that has.
stuartmcarthur5
Just wanted to give an update for myself. House is safe and I have cell service again so much easier to get in contact with everyone instead of having to drive 15ish minutes to find cell service
wolf howl
If anyone feels the need to donate with items, the Hurricane Helene Airlift Operation has an Amazon Wishlist posted and you can have the items sent directly to the hanger in Statesville NC. I'm not affiliated but have donated stuff directly to them and sent Amazon items directly to them so far. I thought this was a great and easy way for people literally anywhere to help out.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61566554308647

Maybe we make it a contest. Every time someone posts something you stare at in amazement on here and wonder *** you go and donate an item?? Sounds like a win/win!
GuerrillaPack
Reports that FEMA is blocking aid and confiscating donations.

Wouldn't shock me. This is a COMMUNIST regime, who hates its own citizens.

https://instagr.am/p/DAo6Ii3smtJ
GuerrillaPack
More reports on this...

Feds confiscating Hurricane Helene private donations:

Bas2020
Bas2020
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAqaJEtPqRL
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

Long since friend, but I seem to be one of the few that has.
I've had him on ignore since about one week into him first appearing here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.