Trump Assassination Attempt

77,839 Views | 1329 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by DrummerboyWolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

PossumJenkins said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Looks like you can see the Secret Service agent possibly firing a shot on the rooftop here. Or maybe he just flinched after the assassin fired first:

https://instagr.am/p/C9Yne6DNvlN

Do not believe this video shows the SS agent firing a shot. Looks like he sees it right before. Then the initial shots shock him away from the gun initially. I think all those shots in this clip are from the other roof top.

Agreed. The audio doesn't match up either.
This tweet was posted and said that the shots that took the shooter out came from about 448 yards. Jack Posobiec posted this person's tweet and he usually has good sources.

Wow. Incredible shot.
Wufpack17
I'm not sure how you justify voting for an admin that vilified their opponent to the point that they convinced people to want him dead.

Say what you want about Trump. He's got problems, but frankly, the admin that is spewing hate like this shouldn't claim to be protecting democracy, they aren't doing anything close to that. They are part of the problem, playing a big part in slow destruction of our republic.

DrummerboyWolf
Ncsufist said:

Bockwinkle said:

Werewolf said:

Yep, 400-ft clear line of sight from a rooftop. Pathetic.

According to our "military experts" they did a great job.

****ing pathetic.

I did personal security for my battalion commander and CSM in Iraq back in 04-05. Also worked psd for any major figures that came in our ao. The primary team (the agents who jumped on Trump) did what they are supposed to do. Now how they let a guy on a rooftop that's another story. But the actual response was good.
That is what I was trying to say earlier. He should have never been able to get on that roof, but after he did the response was good.

When Reagan got shot there was a SS agent named Tim McCarthy I believe who after the first shot turned around and took a bullet or two trying to protect Reagan.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

152 yard shot per Greg Kelly with aerial........... wow, not a marksman and looked to be no winds. Trump is very lucky.

Rooftop not secured at 152 yards, pathetic!!

Yes, not a long shot by any standard.
Maybe bullet hit a teleprompter?
Dude is extremely lucky
No it's not, and the AR15 like its military cousin, the M16, isn't the most accurate thing past 150-200 meters. The maximum effective range of the M16 was always said to be 460 meters, but on many an Army firing range over the years, I found it tough to knock down pop-up targets past about 250 meters. I never achieved an Expert rating, but usually was able to attain Sharpshooter, the next best rating. There are far better rifles for precision shooting.

17 year old Marine recruits shoot an M-16 in bootcamp at 500 yards, about 450 meters or so.

It's accurate at those ranges.
Werewolf
Yes, I do see that but what's the deal with the 400+ yd successful shot.......which would have been from elsewhere. This guy looks to be right over Trump and thus 150-160 yards from the assassin....not impressed.
Ncsufist
DrummerboyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

Bockwinkle said:

Werewolf said:

****ing pathetic.

I did personal security for my battalion commander and CSM in Iraq back in 04-05. Also worked psd for any major figures that came in our ao. The primary team (the agents who jumped on Trump) did what they are supposed to do. Now how they let a guy on a rooftop that's another story. But the actual response was good.
That is what I was trying to say earlier. He should have never been able to get on that roof, but after he did the response was good.

When Reagan got shot there was a SS agent named Tim McCarthy I believe who after the first shot turned around and took a bullet or two trying to protect Reagan.

Yeah. That's the job. Protect the body then take out the threats. The primary's team sole job is to provide physical cover for the asset. All the other teams are the ones who are supposed to neutralize the threat.
packgrad
Ncsufist said:

Bockwinkle said:

Werewolf said:

****ing pathetic.

I've read pushback on letting him standup thereby giving another opportunity for a shot. I heard audio saying shooter down. Asking respectfully with your experience in security, were you fine with the exit too? Obviously it will make him a legend moving forward with the fist and "**** it" but asking your evaluation of the security response after they covered him.
Wufpack17
packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

Hope he's ok all politics aside.

Maybe we should stop calling people "Hitler" when they aren't. Or "evil dictator" when they aren't. Or a "rapist" when they aren't.

Exactly. Or "kill them all".

Imagine falling for this conspiracy that Trump is Hitler.

Someone smarter than me needs to explain to me what Trump has done that makes him Hitler…

I honestly don't like Trump, but the "Hitler" and "dictator" name calling just hasn't made sense.

Unfortunately it's led to the death of someone.
packgrad
Wufpack17 said:

packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

Hope he's ok all politics aside.

Maybe we should stop calling people "Hitler" when they aren't. Or "evil dictator" when they aren't. Or a "rapist" when they aren't.

Exactly. Or "kill them all".

Imagine falling for this conspiracy that Trump is Hitler.

Someone smarter than me needs to explain to me what Trump has done that makes him Hitler…

I honestly don't like Trump, but the "Hitler" and "dictator" name calling just hasn't made sense.

Unfortunately it's led to the death of someone.

100% agreement to this and your previous post.
PossumJenkins
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

PossumJenkins said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Looks like you can see the Secret Service agent possibly firing a shot on the rooftop here. Or maybe he just flinched after the assassin fired first:

Do not believe this video shows the SS agent firing a shot. Looks like he sees it right before. Then the initial shots shock him away from the gun initially. I think all those shots in this clip are from the other roof top.

This tweet was posted and said that the shots that took the shooter out came from about 448 yards. Jack Posobiec posted this person's tweet and he usually has good sources.

448 yards doesn't seem like it would have been either of the two in this location. Also clearly there were shots after this video ends. Only about 3 accounted for in this clip.
GuerrillaPack
Adding this video of the close-up of Trump as the shots were fired. You can see him immediately grab his right ear just after the first shot is fired.

https://instagr.am/p/C9YVEmFuo1x
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Ncsufist
packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

Bockwinkle said:

Werewolf said:

****ing pathetic.

I've read pushback on letting him standup thereby giving another opportunity for a shot. I heard audio saying shooter down. Asking respectfully with your experience in security, were you fine with the exit too? Obviously it will make him a legend moving forward with the fist and "**** it" but asking your evaluation of the security response after they covered him.

They covered him until they were told shooter is down. Gave prep commands to move once they were notified Hawkeye was there (I'm thinking Hawkeye is the exfil vehicle). Got him up while still shielding the body( or at least as best they could). Started to move him then let him get his shoe (**** the shoe they should have bun rushed him at that point to the vehicle).
Exit was slow for my taste but then again my training and experiences were for military members who are in far far better shape than trump (physically and mentally he would be ****ed up after that). If I did the AAR my downs would be primary team was too far from asset. Slow response to exfil. And seriously the shoe. My ups would be quick locate and counter fire on sniper by whomever it was. And professional communication and immediate response by the primary team (trust me the couple of times I tackled my bn co I was definitely not cognizant of not cussing). Also again the shoe thing is hilarious. Did I mention trump asked them to let him get his shoe????
wolf5
I'm thinking this is a false flag type.
Ncsufist
wolf5 said:

Really. So they either had someone who was able to put a bullet through the top part of his ear instead of his brain pan. Or they seriously would risk an all out civil war??? For what?
DrummerboyWolf
PossumJenkins said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

PossumJenkins said:

GuerrillaPack said:

448 yards doesn't seem like it would have been either of the two in this location. Also clearly there were shots after this video ends. Only about 3 accounted for in this clip.
No definitely not and as I think you mentioned, the sound did not add up to those guys taking him out. Not sure if the ones over his shoulder even got a shot off.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
Haha. The ****ing shoe!!! Felt like the bumrush was the appropriate response too, but I know absolutely nothing.

Thank you for the reply. I have pause about what I assume to be DEI hires that are 5'5" providing security for a 6'3" presidential candidate as well but won't ask for your comment on that, as that certainly was stated politically.
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

152 yard shot per Greg Kelly with aerial........... wow, not a marksman and looked to be no winds. Trump is very lucky.

Dude is extremely lucky
No it's not, and the AR15 like its military cousin, the M16, isn't the most accurate thing past 150-200 meters. The maximum effective range of the M16 was always said to be 460 meters, but on many an Army firing range over the years, I found it tough to knock down pop-up targets past about 250 meters. I never achieved an Expert rating, but usually was able to attain Sharpshooter, the next best rating. There are far better rifles for precision shooting.

17 year old Marine recruits shoot an M-16 in bootcamp at 500 yards, about 450 meters or so.

Arguable. Note that I reference the maximum effective range, not the horizontal, lethal, and maximum ranges. I don't know what kind of targets you're speaking of either, but if it's pop-ups, you had scant seconds to spot the target and get a round down range before the target disappeared. If you're talking stationary paper targets, the numbers you're quoting are more credible.
Ncsufist
packgrad said:

Haha. The ****ing shoe!!! Felt like the bumrush was the appropriate response too, but I know absolutely nothing.

Thank you for the reply. I have pause about what I assume to be DEI hires that are 5'5" providing security for a 6'3" presidential candidate as well but won't ask for your comment on that, as that certainly was stated politically.

I had to watch it twice to let that comment sink in. Died laughing both times. I mean seriously. My shoes guy. I think that is the more bad ass thing than him giving the fist pump. Hey fellas. I know some dude just put a rifle round through the top of my ear. But I'd like to not have to buy a new pair of shoes or get my socks dirty. Let me snag it real quick.
Ncsufist
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky

Arguable. Note that I reference the maximum effective range, not the horizontal, lethal, and maximum ranges. I don't know what kind of targets you're speaking of either, but if it's pop-ups, you had scant seconds to spot the target and get a round down range before the target disappeared. If you're talking stationary paper targets, the numbers you're quoting are more credible.

God I hated those stupid green blobs. Though I did learn that at distance the round would actually go through them without knocking them down. From 200 on my aim point was the dirt mound in front in order to kick up enough crap to register a hit.
Werewolf
Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

Really. So they either had someone who was able to put a bullet through the top part of his ear instead of his brain pan. Or they seriously would risk an all out civil war??? For what?
Yes, take out our leader. They killed JFK, they killed RFK, and they killed MLK, Jr. With the MLK Jr assassination there was quite a bit of tension and some violence afterwards but that was the extent of it......and the voice of reasoned and peaceful resistance, MLK Jr, was silenced.

Yes, Trump turned his head just a second before the shot.
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky

I'm referencing max effective range too.

The maximum effective range of the M-16A2 service rifle is 550 meters for a point target, 800 meters for an area.

I instructed at Parris Island for 2 years.

Yes, if the shooter was 150 meters away, Trump is very lucky to be alive, or the shooter wasn't very good.
wolf5
Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

Could have been a missed shot? To cancel any thought of a Biden reelection. Pretty simple stuff actually. I mean Trump fist pumped afterwards right when he got grazed.
Werewolf
VIvek,

1. Prayers for the family of the murdered attendee and that of the man in critical/serious condition.
2. God saved Trump.
3. End of our country as we know it with successful assassination......

I say, God intervened.
Werewolf
Trump has told us many times .........."they're after you (American people), I'm just in the way".

Moderates here might want to contemplate what that means.
Oldsouljer
Ncsufist said:

Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky

God I hated those stupid green blobs. Though I did learn that at distance the round would actually go through them without knocking them down. From 200 on my aim point was the dirt mound in front in order to kick up enough crap to register a hit.
I know you're for real, I saw many a troop pull that trick. I sometimes wonder how many of the more distant targets I knocked down, just because I dropped a bullet around it and kicked up a stone.
Werewolf
FBI taking the lead in the investigation. Nothing will be found now. Just like the Vegas Shooting.
Bockwinkle
wolf5 said:

So I guess you should be sued into oblivion like Alex Jones?
Bockwinkle
wolf5 said:

Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

Could have been a missed shot? To cancel any thought of a Biden reelection. Pretty simple stuff actually. I mean Trump fist pumped afterwards right when he got grazed.

Pure stupidity.
Ncsufist
Werewolf said:

FBI taking the lead in the investigation. Nothing will be found now. Just like the Vegas Shooting.

This is something I don't understand. Presidential AND pres candidate assinations are their jurisdiction.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

STICK CITY dude is probably now a suicide risk. He needs protection.

Secret Service blew his head off........Jack Ruby style.
Packchem91
It sure looks like Trump turned his head to look at his monitor feed milliseconds ahead of the shots. And that changed the target and saved his life (or at least significantly reduced the impact).

I'm shocked someone was able to gain access to that rooftop with that tactical advantage on the dais. How did that happen

packgrad
Bockwinkle said:

wolf5 said:

Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

Pure stupidity.

It really is. Akin to the "why didn't they shoot him in the leg" response to police shooting someone with a gun.
packgrad
Watching it back and hearing the woman with the blood curdling scream after the shot is so sad. She was probably with one of the people either critically injured or killed. Horrible.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Watching it back and hearing the woman with the blood curdling scream after the shot is so sad. She was probably with one of the people either critically injured or killed. Horrible.

Yeah was my first reaction when i heard that scream as well. Terrible
packgrad
Ncsufist said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This isn't the the Antifa guy everyone is talking about. Pretty sure that's bs.

Might be him. Looks similar.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.