Water Cooler what are you drinking thread

2,507 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Maker's. Cheers
I really need to get some of that, I hope it's not what the crowd at the Youngsville ABC was there for yesterday.
Yes. I've seen a line on Tuesday mornings that starts to resemble lines to get tickets. They're sitting in front of the ABC store in lawn chairs. I heard that is the day the liquor truck shows up. Never seen anything like it.

I've seen those lines before. Nice store, I've got a project going on in that area so it's an easy in and out.
Is the project related to home building?

Nope
Excellent, then I won't have to swear eternal enmity between us.

Not me…lol you talking about the houses going up behind the ABC store?
On a more serious note, I'm talking about houses going up all over southern Franklin and Granville counties. I loathe developers and what they're doing to our communities.
Agree. I'm not a fan either. The problem is the folks moving in, not so much the builders.
The builders are arguably the most powerful lobby in Raleigh and any time we try to slow things down due to fears about well water depletion, they and their legislative stooges are there to stop us. If you live in Franklin county, your legislator is also a builder.
"If you live in Franklin county, your legislator is also a builder. " I know whom you are referring to. Not a boy scout by any stretch

Oldsouljer
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Maker's. Cheers
I really need to get some of that, I hope it's not what the crowd at the Youngsville ABC was there for yesterday.
Yes. I've seen a line on Tuesday mornings that starts to resemble lines to get tickets. They're sitting in front of the ABC store in lawn chairs. I heard that is the day the liquor truck shows up. Never seen anything like it.

I've seen those lines before. Nice store, I've got a project going on in that area so it's an easy in and out.

Nope

On a more serious note, I'm talking about houses going up all over southern Franklin and Granville counties. I loathe developers and what they're doing to our communities.
Agree. I'm not a fan either. The problem is the folks moving in, not so much the builders.
The builders are arguably the most powerful lobby in Raleigh and any time we try to slow things down due to fears about well water depletion, they and their legislative stooges are there to stop us. If you live in Franklin county, your legislator is also a builder.
"If you live in Franklin county, your legislator is also a builder. " I know whom you are referring to. Not a boy scout by any stretch

For sure. I'm an old friend of one of the Youngsville town commissioners, also an NC State alum, who hates that guy like poison.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Maker's. Cheers

Nope

For sure. I'm an old friend of one of the Youngsville town commissioners, also an NC State alum, who hates that guy like poison.

That sucks when that happens. I feel like most towns are that way now.
ncsupack1
Vodka and watching the race at Texas. Anyone else having anything on this Sunday?
GetOffMyLawnPack
ncsupack1 said:

Vodka and watching the race at Texas. Anyone else having anything on this Sunday?
Red Oak beer & leftover pizza
Radman
Spent the afternoon watching the Masters with a few different beers. Was happy to see Sheffler win.
ncsupack1
Got a hair up my butt today, going to sit outside and drink COORS…in the bottle
Radman
WT101 while watching west coast baseball.
ncsupack1
It's Thursday, why not? Maker's and thinking of grilling some chicken for dinner.
GetOffMyLawnPack
Ladies in our 'hood have a book club that meets once per month. Us guys have a "book free" club like tonight where we sat around a neighbor's fire pit sipping bourbon and munching on peanuts and sausage-cheese on king's hawaiian rolls.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

It's Thursday, why not? Maker's and thinking of grilling some chicken for dinner.
I actually used some of that Makers no. 46 in a whiskey-blood Orange marinade for grilled chicken this past weekend.
ncsupack1
Jack and coke for the race.
ncsupack1
Anyone else getting into the alcohol tonight?
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

I have an HOA board of directors meeting. Wouldn't you?
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, I would. Good luck and cheers.
GetOffMyLawnPack
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Been prez of ours 3x. Now done with it. People getting too crazy
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Been prez of ours 3x. Now done with it. People getting too crazy

I don't live in a neighborhood, but I've heard the stories from co workers.
ncsupack1
Vodka and kool aid…something different
Radman
Bakers 7 while watching late night baseball.
ncsupack1
Heck yeah
Wufskins
Anyone tried this? Looks disgusting.

ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Anyone tried this? Looks disgusting.

Not my thing. Seems like one heavy drink.
Wufskins
Yea I don't do stouts. I'm a hazy ipa fan.
ncsupack1
I haven't had a IPA in some time. I need to look for some when I hit the store next time out.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

I haven't had a IPA in some time. I need to look for some when I hit the store next time out.

My store brand go to is little hazy thing.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Got ya. I may head out later and take a look. I'll admit, when I go to the store for beer, I get lost and end up with just plain old beer. Lot's of choices.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

I couldn't find it. What store?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's in all the brand stores. Food lion, Lowe's etc. Green cans brewed by Sierra Nevada.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's in all the brand stores. Food lion, Lowe's etc. Green cans brewed by Sierra Nevada.
Well shoot. I'll have to try again.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.