Mark Robinson for Governor

7,333 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

If Civ says he's grossly unfit, you can rest assured he's a highly qualified conservative that doesn't support radical leftist ideology. I literally laughed at some of the quotes and imagined Civ's outrage. He talked about Big Mike!!! He said black people should be responsible for reparations!!! He didn't like Black Panther!!! God sent David!!! He believes in the Bible!!!!

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

What's funny is how some Pubs have seemingly lost the ability or desire to discern between normal professional businesslike conservative politicians and guys that say and do whatever in the **** pops into their little Iizard brains.

That, combined with some Pubs only caring about how hard the left pushes back on their guy. If lefties don't Iike them then by God they must be the right choice.

Mark Robinson and Donald Trump are very clearly and obviously well outside the norm of American politician speech and behavior. Characterizing objections to their behavior and speech as simple objections to "conservative" politics is obviously bad faith.

No leader of our State should proudly spout off the things Robinson does about women, Jews, black people, LGBT's, and whoever else he feels like putting in his crosshairs and raging against that day or during that sermon. His speech is an embarrassment.

I can tell you don't have a daughter either. Nobody that has a daughter is that glib about a prospective state leader that tears women down.

ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Still waiting for what he said....

What year did you graduate from State? I noticed that you only post on the water cooler.

lol. What would that have to do with anything?

You first. And, how much do you donate to State on anual basis?

I was just asking. LTR football season ticket holder, give a bunch to Wolfpack club. My wife and I both graduated from State. Your turn.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

If Civ says he's grossly unfit, you can rest assured he's a highly qualified conservative that doesn't support radical leftist ideology. I literally laughed at some of the quotes and imagined Civ's outrage. He talked about Big Mike!!! He said black people should be responsible for reparations!!! He didn't like Black Panther!!! God sent David!!! He believes in the Bible!!!!

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

What's funny is how some Pubs have seemingly lost the ability or desire to discern between normal professional businesslike conservative politicians and guys that say and do whatever in the **** pops into their little Iizard brains.

That, combined with some Pubs only caring about how hard the left pushes back on their guy. If lefties don't Iike them then by God they must be the right choice.

Mark Robinson and Donald Trump are very clearly and obviously well outside the norm of American politician speech and behavior. Characterizing objections to their behavior and speech as simple objections to "conservative" politics is obviously bad faith.

No leader of our State should proudly spout off the things Robinson does about women, Jews, black people, LGBT's, and whoever else he feels like putting in his crosshairs and raging against that day or during that sermon. His speech is an embarrassment.

I can tell you don't have a daughter either. Nobody that has a daughter is that glib about a prospective state leader that tears women down.

So now Mark Robinson "hates black people"

Hahahaha
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Dude, you have been saying Biden is mentally cogent for weeks and that it was right wing propaganda to say otherwise. Literally the only reason people say that is because they are blinded by their mental illness, TDS. So please spare me with the "if the lefties dont like them then by God they must be the right choice." Your entire party's election strategy is based on TDS. Mark Robinson and Donald Trump speak no different than leftist politician. You're just fine with Democrats tearing down men, white people, the police, Jews, etc. You, like usual, have selective outrage with what is acceptable politician speech and behavior.

I don't have a daughter. I have several friends, and two siblings, that do that are supportive of Mark Robinson. They don't cheerlead rape accusations based on political party like you do (they don't cheerlead them at all) so maybe that's why they're different than you in that they can have daughters and support Mark Robinson.
cornelius the great
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Dude, you have been saying Biden is mentally cogent for weeks and that it was right wing propaganda to say otherwise. Literally the only reason people say that is because they are blinded by their mental illness, TDS. So please spare me with the "if the lefties dont like them then by God they must be the right choice." Your entire party's election strategy is based on TDS. Mark Robinson and Donald Trump speak no different than leftist politician. You're just fine with Democrats tearing down men, white people, the police, Jews, etc. You, like usual, have selective outrage with what is acceptable politician speech and behavior.

I don't have a daughter. I have several friends, and two siblings, that do that are supportive of Mark Robinson. They don't cheerlead rape accusations based on political party like you do (they don't cheerlead them at all) so maybe that's why they're different than you in that they can have daughters and support Mark Robinson.

Glancing through your posts, you're either an idiot or a sociopath. At the very least, you show no cognitive ability to discern bull**** from reality except for the fantasy world in your head that you regularly regurgitate here to the delight of other morons.

May God have mercy on your soul.
packgrad
cornelius the great said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Glancing through your posts, you're either an idiot or a sociopath. At the very least, you show no cognitive ability to discern bull**** from reality except for the fantasy world in your head that you regularly regurgitate here to the delight of other morons.

So angry. There, there snowflake.
GuerrillaPack

That's rich. Commie Leftists are the ones who ACTUALLY have "no cognitive ability to discern bull**** from reality" and live in a complete fantasy world -- a fantasy land where there are 70+ genders, where men can become women, where unborn children "are not human beings", where sending school children to see naked Sodomite drag queens and be given lap dances by them is a "good thing".

Per usual, this is the Saul Alinsky "Rules For Radicals" strategy by Leftists to accuse their opponents of everything that commie Leftists are actually doing.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WolfpackUSC

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Watch out, you've got 4 likes. He doesn't like people with different views receiving likes.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

No, dude, I haven't been bragging Biden was "mental cogent."

I said right-wing media edited videos to distort reality and make Biden seem worse than he is, which isn't even a debatable point. Biden is old and slow. He's not a drooling turnip on the apparent cusp of death. He's probably in about the same spot health-wise as Mitch McCarthy and I want Biden to be President about as much as I do Mitch, which is not very much.

And please, name for me the "leftist politicians" with broad electoral support like Robinson and Trump have that objectively do and say things as conspiratorial, as inflammatory (and as illegal).

Robinson is like the love child of MTG's conspiracy lunacy and Trump's rhetoric, and he's a leading candidate for governor of a major state. No, there is no equivalent candidate on the left that enjoys the major state or national support that Pubs give Robinson that spouts off the same ignorant, crass, conspiratorial drivel. Not even close.
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

What year did you graduate from State? I noticed that you only post on the water cooler.

I was just asking. LTR football season ticket holder, give a bunch to Wolfpack club. My wife and I both graduated from State. Your turn.

Wolfpack Club, not the University??? And you question me? Too funny.
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Wolfpack Club, not the University??? And you question me? Too funny.

Nice come back. Too funny
caryking
Bid and ask is too far apart! Somebody has to WIN!!
Big Sexy Pack
this thread is fun.

wolfbreath
GetOffMyLawnPack
Big Sexy Pack said:

this thread is fun.

To watch ncsupack1 pwn Bockwinkle. Yes! for sure.

BTW, I was graduated from NC State in 1980 Mechanical Engineering. I know you grad also, BSP.

So far, crickets from BW. LOL!

Like the old game battleship, I think ncsu just sunk BW's battleship LOLOL!
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

this thread is fun.

BTW, I was graduated from NC State in 1980 Mechanical Engineering. I know you grad also, BSP.

1980, you are just a little bit ahead of me. Proud grad of CALS.
wolf5
This guy is something else.
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

This guy is something else.

? I'm not following here, sorry.
Bockwinkle
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

this thread is fun.

Did you guys figure out where I went to college yet?

I'll give you one guess.
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

this thread is fun.

I'll give you one guess.
Got those figures ready to share? Better yet, sign off the burner account.
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

this thread is fun.

I'll give you one guess.

Lol, paranoid obsessive.

What figures? Like "a bunch".
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

this thread is fun.

I'll give you one guess.

Lol, paranoid obsessive.

I'm still waiting on you to prove that you have more than a Orange County Community College degree hanging in your trailer. You have zero post on anything related to State sports.
hokiewolf
Robinson is not a good candidate but I shudder thinking about Josh Stein as Governor. I'm just glad the powers are limited for the NC Gov
GetOffMyLawnPack
hokiewolf said:

Robinson is not a good candidate but I shudder thinking about Josh Stein as Governor. I'm just glad the powers are limited for the NC Gov
^ This. Robinson's ego is outrunning his judgement.
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

this thread is fun.

I'll give you one guess.

Lol, paranoid obsessive.

I'm still waiting on you to prove that you have more than a Orange County Community College degree hanging in your trailer. You have zero post on anything related to State sports.

Keep guessing. You'll figure it out one day.
ncsupack1
How can I figure it out when you don't know yourself? I'm not surprised that you aren't going to answer. Anyway, look forward to your thoughts on the upcoming football season on the paid board.
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

How can I figure it out when you don't know yourself? I'm not surprised that you aren't going to answer. Anyway, look forward to your thoughts on the upcoming football season on the paid board.

Your "logic" is truly outstanding.

I'd prefer it if you stop telling people you graduated from State. People will think less of my alma mater.
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Your "logic" is truly outstanding.

I'd prefer it if you stop telling people you graduated from State. People will think less of my alma mater.

Good come back. Lol
El Lobo Loco
Civilized said:

I said right-wing media edited videos to distort reality and make Biden seem worse than he is, which isn't even a debatable point. Biden is old and slow. He's not a drooling turnip on the apparent cusp of death. He's probably in about the same spot health-wise as Mitch McCarthy and I want Biden to be President about as much as I do Mitch, which is not very much.

And please, name for me the "leftist politicians" with broad electoral support like Robinson and Trump have that objectively do and say things as conspiratorial, as inflammatory (and as illegal).

Robinson is like the love child of MTG's conspiracy lunacy and Trump's rhetoric, and he's a leading candidate for governor of a major state. No, there is no equivalent candidate on the left that enjoys the major state or national support that Pubs give Robinson that spouts off the same ignorant, crass, conspiratorial drivel. Not even close.
1. Who the hell is Mitch McCarthy?

2. Please stop insulting turnips.
Civilized
El Lobo Loco said:

Civilized said:

1. Who the hell is Mitch McCarthy?

2. Please stop insulting turnips.

Obviously he's Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy's love child.

LOL. Whoops. Mitch McConnell, obv.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9WBqrStjXK
GuerrillaPack

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.