Mark Robinson for Governor

7,331 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

That dude is nothing more than a robot.
Stein?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

That dude is nothing more than a robot.
Stein?
Yes.
PackProwl63
Democrats support ABUSE. RAPE MURDER OF WOMEN by putting criminals -illegals and terrorists on our streets. And killing our police officers ! Vote Democrat you might want to know your local funeral home phone number for you or your family burial !
Pack9RVA
It's wild Mark's ascent over the last decade+. I worked with him when he was a Supervisor at Steelcase in High Point before it moved to Mexico. GREAT dude, and what you see now is what he was then as well, but I am surprised he's gotten this far. I'm in VA now but hope he wins.
Civilized
Pack9RVA said:

It's wild Mark's ascent over the last decade+. I worked with him when he was a Supervisor at Steelcase in High Point before it moved to Mexico. GREAT dude, and what you see now is what he was then as well, but I am surprised he's gotten this far. I'm in VA now but hope he wins.

LOL.

Sorry, no, he's not a "great dude." He's not even in the same ballpark with "great dudes." I'd be embarassed as hell if my son acted the way Robinson does, especially towards women.

No "great dude" wants to subjugate women, sorry.

No "great dude" victim-blames.

No "great dude" downplays sexual assault and domestic violence.

Mark Robinson is an *******, sorry.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

LOL.

Sorry, no, he's not a "great dude." He's not even in the same ballpark with "great dudes." I'd be embarassed as hell if my son acted the way Robinson does, especially towards women.

No "great dude" wants to subjugate women, sorry.

No "great dude" victim-blames.

No "great dude" downplays sexual assault and domestic violence.

Mark Robinson is an *******, sorry.
LOL. Libtards and their pearl-clutching histrionics. YASSS QUEEN...Mark Robinson is bringing "Handmaid's Tale" to life!! It's like a Christian form of Islam with women forced to wear burkas and stay in the house 98% of the day!!! Duuurrrrr

Telling women they can't murder their unborn children is such a "subjugation"!!! It's like putting women in chains and enslaving them!!!

It's so much more horrible than mass murdering millions of unborn children!!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Pack9RVA
Haha, I don't know you from Adam, but I shared 4 years with him in a great work environment which he contributed to. I watched him lead a team of people through a tough displacement. As a young mfg engineer at the time, he helped me connect with his production team. He was a bright light at work, and yes spoke openly about his religion and beliefs to those that wanted to listen, and his love for his children and wife. He was, by my standards, a great dude. Obviously you have a different political view so, I don't expect you to change your mind.
Civilized
Pack9RVA said:

Haha, I don't know you from Adam, but I shared 4 years with him in a great work environment which he contributed to. I watched him lead a team of people through a tough displacement. As a young mfg engineer at the time, he helped me connect with his production team. He was a bright light at work, and yes spoke openly about his religion and beliefs to those that wanted to listen, and his love for his children and wife. He was, by my standards, a great dude. Obviously you have a different political view so, I don't expect you to change your mind.

Cool personal anecdote.

Now go read all the horrible stuff he's said about women and tell me you still think he's a good dude, or that any "good dude" says those things, or that anyone who thinks that way about women should be leading NC.

Bockwinkle
What did he say that got your panties in a bunch?
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Now go read all the horrible stuff he's said about women and tell me you still think he's a good dude, or that any "good dude" says those things, or that anyone who thinks that way about women should be leading NC.

I have no idea what "horrible" things he allegedly said about women that you are referring to. It's probably a big nothingburger.

Regardless, mean words are not more "horrible" than continuing to support the mass murder of tens of thousands of unborn children in North Carolina, like commie Josh Stein. Josh Stein continuing to support the mass murder of tens of thousands of unborn children is INFINITELY more horrible than the meanest words Robinson may have ever said about anyone.

This is like the pearl-clutching from the commies that "mean tweets" from Trump were somehow "the worst thing imaginable".

The biggest issue for Democrat clowns is seriously mean words?? Not policies?
wolfbreath
Lt. Governor Mark Robinson addresses congregation at Lake Church on June 30, 2024

BigBarryWood
Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?
Steven1974
wolfbreath said:

Lt. Governor Mark Robinson addresses congregation at Lake Church on June 30, 2024

Disturbing that he would speak at a church and say some fellow constituents maybe need to be killed and then the people at the church thought this was ok too. This man has no business running for governor.
GuerrillaPack
Steven1974 said:

Disturbing that he would speak at a church and say some fellow constituents maybe need to be killed and then the people at the church thought this was ok too. This man has no business running for governor.
What is the context? WHO was he saying should be killed? If you listen to what he said in the video, he says that those who are "torturing, murdering, raping" should be killed. Seems like Robinson was talking about our penal/legal system and the worst of criminals, and who deserves the death penalty for the most horrible of crimes. Is that controversial? Hardly.

But if commie Demonrats say that millions of unborn babies should be killed? Ho hum. Nothing controversial about that!!
Civilized
BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

Go google "Mark Robinson" and "abortion," "successful women," "Jews," "LGBTQ," "Satanism," "Marxism..."

He's a holocaust-denying, anti-Semitic, conspiracy theorist-loving, chauvinist loon who constantly attacks successful or prominent women and thinks being gay is a gateway to pedophilia.

He much more frequently sounds like he belongs on 4Chan than he does leading a lemonade stand, much less leading the state of NC.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

Go google "Mark Robinson" and "abortion," "successful women," "Jews," "LGBTQ," "Satanism," "Marxism..."

He's a holocaust-denying, anti-Semitic, conspiracy theorist-loving, chauvinist loon who constantly attacks successful or prominent women and thinks being gay is a gateway to pedophilia.

He much more frequently sounds like he belongs on 4Chan than he does leading a lemonade stand, much less leading the state of NC.
I'll take that a million times over any Leftist or Democrat who are communist, anti-Christian, haters of God, worshippers of the "right" to murder unborn babies, reality-denying, Sodomy and transgender insanity promoting LUNATICS.

Left-wingers couldn't even be trusted to run a lemonade stand, and actually belong in an insane asylum...maybe there they can come to their senses and realize that there are only 2 genders and that unborn children actually are human beings who deserve to live, school children shouldn't be groomed by drag queen pedophiles, and that communism will never "work to bring in a utopia".
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

I'll take that a million times over any Leftist or Democrat who are communist, anti-Christian, haters of God, worshippers of the "right" to murder unborn babies, reality-denying, Sodomy and transgender insanity promoting LUNATICS.

Left-wingers couldn't even be trusted to run a lemonade stand, and actually belong in an insane asylum...maybe there they can come to their senses and realize that there are only 2 genders and that unborn children actually are human beings who deserve to live, school children shouldn't be groomed by drag queen pedophiles, and that communism will never "work to bring in a utopia".
I've got a serious question. What are your thoughts on the Catholic Church?
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

You got a daughter?
WolfpackUSC
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

You got a daughter?

Saying left wingers believe in all that nonsense Guerrilla just spouted is like me saying all right wingers believe the earth is flat and Sandy Hook is a hoax, as G believes.

Can there be no in between?
DrummerboyWolf
wolfbreath said:

Yes listen to this and you will see how the left tried to use his words totally out of context. Here is a story about how they tried to frame Mark Robinson. The left stops at nothing.

https://thepostmillennial.com/the-new-republic-smears-nc-gubernatorial-candidate-mark-robinson-falsely-accuses-him-of-calling-for-political-violence?utm_campaign=64483
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Yes listen to this and you will see how the left tried to use his words totally out of context. Here is a story about how they tried to frame Mark Robinson. The left stops at nothing.

https://thepostmillennial.com/the-new-republic-smears-nc-gubernatorial-candidate-mark-robinson-falsely-accuses-him-of-calling-for-political-violence?utm_campaign=64483
Yup. Of course, the commie Left just attempted the same thing with the "bloodbath" comment from Trump, completely lying about and misrepresenting what Trump actually said.

Of course this demonstrates how totally and completely morally bankrupt the communist Left are. They KNOWINGLY lie and try to deceive people about everything, even when it's so incredibly easy to do just a little bit of research and find out that they are spinning, manipulating, and being deceptive.

The Marxist Leftist overlords just bank on the fact that most of their 75 IQ average moron dupes and followers are too stupid and brainwashed to ever discover the truth.
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

You got a daughter?

Saying left wingers believe in all that nonsense Guerrilla just spouted is like me saying all right wingers believe the earth is flat and Sandy Hook is a hoax, as G believes.

I just looked up polling where 96% of Democrats support abortion, and 83% of Democrats support Sodomite-homosexual "marriage".

Sure, it's not "all" Left-wingers who support those things. But it's the overwhelming majority of them who do. It's not something in a small minority, like flat earth belief, which is only around 12% of the population. So your analogy is a huge failure.
BigBarryWood
Steven1974 said:

wolfbreath said:

So typical if your absolute partisanship. That not what he said at all. But you don't really care.
BigBarryWood
Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

I use duck duck go so no googling. And nothing you stated provided any actual information other than your opinions.
Bockwinkle
Still waiting for what he said....
WolfpackUSC

ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

What year did you graduate from State? I noticed that you only post on the water cooler.
packofwolves
BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

I use duck duck go so no googling. And nothing you stated provided any actual information other than your opinions.

Here's a fact check on one of the narratives the DNC was pushing.
https://checkyourfact.com/2024/03/08/fact-check-video-showing-mark-robinson-talking-about-women-and-voting-is-taken-out-of-context/
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

What year did you graduate from State? I noticed that you only post on the water cooler.

Is graduating from State a requirement for IPS?
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Is graduating from State a requirement for IPS?

Nope
Civilized
WolfpackUSC said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

You got a daughter?

Exactly.

And I think 60% or more of the country is in between! But then arguments just get framed using edge cases and conversations go nowhere.
Civilized
BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

BigBarryWood said:

Civilized said:

Pack9RVA said:

Cool personal anecdote.

Such as?

Google is your friend.

The one I hate the most is "We are called to be led by men."

Sorry, no. My daughter is not called to be led by men. She's called to lead, and called to look up to and support leaders that embody healthy leadership qualities that build up their constituents and those around them, which Mark Robinson clearly does not.

The man is a walking, talking proudly chauvinist evangelical conspiracy theorist mix tape with a side of gay-bashing and anti-Semitism thrown in for good measure.

Since I'm sitting in an airport terminal with too much time to kill, here's a quick list of his bat-**** "leadership" communication:

When it was time to face down Goliath," God "sent David, not Davita. David.

He also posted in defense of Trump following the release of the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape days before the 2016 election, writing: "I don't think Trump is a 'disgusting pervert' for saying what he said. The 'disgusting pervert' is the guy who taped it." Robinson also downplayed allegations against Judge Roy Moore, the Alabama U.S. Senate candidate who was accused by multiple women of sexually assaulting themwhen they were teens.

In a January 2019 Facebook post, Robinson wrote that masculinity was "under assault" by the left and that "satan and his agents" were attacking men. He further charged that the media was focusing on "high-profile abusers in an effort to demonize men." In another January 2019 post, Robinson suggested chaperones as a way to prevent "date rape."

Whether you're talking about Adolf Hitler, whether you're talking about Chairman Mao, whether you're talking about Stalin, whether you're talking about Pol Pot, whether you're talking about Castro in Cuba, or whether you're talking about a dozen other despots all around the globe, it is time for us to get back and start reading some of those quotes

He also disagreed with exceptions for rape and incest in abortion bans, implying that victims of assault deserved what happened to them under Charles Darwin's "survival of the fittest" evolutionary theory.
"You know what that argument reminds me of? It reminds me of the argument about seat belts," he told the East Carolinian. "I can always remember there would be one person who would say 'what if I get stuck on the railroad tracks and my seat belt won't come off.' Number one, if you are stuck on the train tracks, that is Darwin. That's not any of my concern, that is Darwin. I cannot help you."

Robinson said during a 2021 sermon that "there's no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth."
"And yes, I called it filth," he doubled down. "And if you don't like that I called it filth, come see me and I'll explain it to you."

Months after referring to homosexuality as "filth," Robinson said in November that year that straight couples are superior to same-sex couples because they can potentially reproduce sexually. He then equated LGBTQ+ people with "what the cows leave behind," as well as "maggots" and "flies."

On Black Panther: It is absolutely AMAZING to me that people who know so little about their true history and REFUSE to acknowledge the pure sorry state of their current condition can get so excited about a fictional 'hero' created by an agnostic Jew [Stan Lee] and put to film by satanic marxist. How can this trash, that was only created to pull the shekels out of your [slur] pockets, invoke any pride?

Robinson accused former first lady Michelle Obama of secretly being a transgender woman, referring to her as "he" in a 2017 Facebook post where he called her an "anti-American, abortion and gay marriage supporting, liberal leftist elitist."
"I'll be glad when he takes his boyfriend and leaves the White House," Robinson wrote.
Robinson said in other posts that Obama speaks "ghetto" and "wookie," and that she emanates "the stench of human waste."

Half of black Democrats don't realize they are slaves and don't know who their masters are," he wrote. "The other half don't care.

We have pushed homosexuality over the top. Mark my words PEDOPHILLA (sic) is next, which will be closely followed by the END of civilization as we know it

Directly after the Pulse nightclub massacre, the deadliest attack on LGBTQ+ people in American history in which 49 people were killed, Robinson said that being gay is "still an abominable sin."
"Homosexuality is STILL an abominable sin and I WILL NOT join in 'celebrating gay pride' nor will I fly their sacrilegious flag on my page

Shortly after calling reports of the Holocaust "hogwash," Robinson went on the podcast of an alleged cult leader in 2019 and endorsed the host's remarks that Jewish bankers are one of the "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." The other three? Muslim people, China, and the CIA, he said.
"That's exactly right," Robinson told the host. "It's amazing to me that we live in this age of information where you can go online and you can find all this information, and it's not hidden from anybody.

Robinson "wouldn't be surprised" if the 1969 moon landing was fake, or if the 9/11 terrorist attacks were an "inside job," he said in another Facebook post.

Robinson, who believes the music industry is being run by Satan and the Illuminati, has also called renowned popstar Beyonc "satanic," writing in another Facebook post that "her songs sound like they say stuff like 'satan laughs as you rot in hell' if play them backwards." He has also called her husband, rapper Jay Z, "demonic."

We now find ourselves struggling with people who have evil intent. You know, there's a time when we used to meet evil on the battlefield. And guess what we did to it? We killed it!" Robinson said, continuing, "Kill them! Some liberal somewhere is going to say that sounds awful. Too bad. Get mad at me if you want to. Some folks need killing! It's time for somebody to say it. ... It's not a matter of being mean or spiteful. It's a matter of necessity!

We need to start handling our business again," he said. "Don't you feel it slipping away?… The further we start sliding into making 1776 a distant memory and the tenets of socialism and communism start coming into clearer focus. They're watching us. They're listening to us. They're tracking us. They get mad at you. They cancel you. They dox you. They kick you off social media. They come in and close down your business. Folks, it's happening ... because we have forgotten who we are.

According to the politician's logic, if anyone owed anyone reparations, it would be the 21st-century Black person who benefits from the struggles of their ancestors.
"It's you who owes. Why do you owe? Because somebody in those fields took strikes for you," he said, referencing chattel slavery and how enslaved people were whipped while they worked cultivating cotton, tobacco, rice, and other crops on plantations.

The sick, deranged, sexual degenerates who promote this type of demonic behavior are the ones who will take the next step in our continuing moral decline toward total depravity. Free love, then homosexuality. Now the next push; the sexualization of the perverts most cherished target, CHILDREN. These devil worshiping child molesters will not stop until they can legally abuse God's most precious gifts to us.

More thoughts on gay people, from 2017: "You CAN NOT love God and support the homosexual agenda."

And go read any of the **** he talks constantly tearing down the way successful women look, talk, and behave.

This guy is grossly unfit to be the face of NC.
packgrad
If Civ says he's grossly unfit, you can rest assured he's a highly qualified conservative that doesn't support radical leftist ideology. I literally laughed at some of the quotes and imagined Civ's outrage. He talked about Big Mike!!! He said black people should be responsible for reparations!!! He didn't like Black Panther!!! God sent David!!! He believes in the Bible!!!!

Hahahaha
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

lol. What would that have to do with anything?

You first. And, how much do you donate to State on anual basis?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.