Mark Robinson for Governor

2,908 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Bockwinkle
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This man has to win.

Looks like "conspiracy theorists" (ie, people who speak the TRUTH about "verboten" important subjects) have now gone fully mainstream, and communist libtard propagandists like this freak Madcow at Soviet MSNBC are having a meltdown!!

https://instagr.am/p/C4KFajTN1ra
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Mark Robinson was ahead of the curve on the covid vaccines as early as July 2021, and one of the few high-ranking public officials nationwide who publicly spoke out exposing the dangers of the covid "vaccines":

Quote:

"I know cardiologists, neurologists...I know podiatrists, I know urologists...none of them want the vaccine", a video of Robinson's remarks show him saying.
https://theurbannews.com/government/2021/lt-gov-robinsons-hypocrisy-on-covid-19-vaccine/

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C7o_L2BOLba
Oldsouljer
Don't like him, don't much respect him, but Stein failed to protect our constitutional rights during the pandemic…no choice but to vote Robinson.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

Don't like him, don't much respect him, but Stein failed to protect our constitutional rights during the pandemic…no choice but to vote Robinson.

Is Mark smart enough to run on this, or is going to be more about drag? I listen to KC in the morning and Mark seems to not know much beyond woke.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Is Mark smart enough to run on this, or is going to be more about drag? I listen to KC in the morning and Mark seems to not know much beyond woke.
The office of Governor isn't as strong in NC as it is in other states, although the GOP (likely) losing its supermajority will strengthen it somewhat. That said, the Ledge more so than the Governor run this state, so I don't know that he'd be anything but a figurehead anyway.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

The office of Governor isn't as strong in NC as it is in other states, although the GOP (likely) losing its supermajority will strengthen it somewhat. That said, the Ledge more so than the Governor run this state, so I don't know that he'd be anything but a figurehead anyway.

Agree about the power of governor. Also, I didn't think the GOP was at risk of losing their super majority.
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

If Robinson wins, and I will definitely vote for him, then the Republicans will not need the super majority to get good legislation through. Mark is a man of the people, like the system was set up to be. The N. C. House and Senate is mostly responsive to the people and what we want. The U. S. House is unfortunately not very responsive to the people.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Agree about the power of governor. Also, I didn't think the GOP was at risk of losing their super majority.
They're hanging onto the super with no margin whatsoever in either chamber. In the House, House 32 GOP voters are unhappy with their concerns about runaway development being ignored by both the GOP county commissioners and their state representative, Frank Sossamon. Sossamon isn't very politically bright, he should be alarmed by the fact that one of the Granville GOP commissioners just got defeated in a landslide by her primary challenger, thanks to angry constituents. Then there's House 5 down east where the establishment-backed incumbent doesn't have the support of at least some GOP voters due to establishment interference in the last primary. That's a swing district, too, so we'll see.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

They're hanging onto the super with no margin whatsoever in either chamber. In the House, House 32 GOP voters are unhappy with their concerns about runaway development being ignored by both the GOP county commissioners and their state representative, Frank Sossamon. Sossamon isn't very politically bright, he should be alarmed by the fact that one of the Granville GOP commissioners just got defeated in a landslide by her primary challenger, thanks to angry constituents. Then there's House 5 down east where the establishment-backed incumbent doesn't have the support of at least some GOP voters due to establishment interference in the last primary. That's a swing district, too, so we'll see.

Interesting and thanks for sharing. I didn't know about this.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C71lhcFORmC

Quote:

North Carolina, I'm in this race to win it: For our state, for our families, and for our future.

The momentum is on our side, and it's building every single day: Yet another poll confirms that we're leading a tight race for governor, because the people of our state know that it's time to turn the page on the failed liberal policies and radical agenda of Biden Democrats like Josh Stein so we can fight for jobs, safety, and freedom for all.

Chip in today to keep our momentum going and to send a clear message on November 5th that North Carolina is ready for a change: https://secure.anedot.com/friends-of-mark-robinson/mark
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C71lhcFORmC

Quote:

North Carolina, I'm in this race to win it: For our state, for our families, and for our future.

The momentum is on our side, and it's building every single day: Yet another poll confirms that we're leading a tight race for governor, because the people of our state know that it's time to turn the page on the failed liberal policies and radical agenda of Biden Democrats like Josh Stein so we can fight for jobs, safety, and freedom for all.

Chip in today to keep our momentum going and to send a clear message on November 5th that North Carolina is ready for a change: https://secure.anedot.com/friends-of-mark-robinson/mark

If his team has any smarts and that's debatable, they'll never miss an opportunity to conflate Stein with his ideological soul brother Alvin Bragg.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C8Xc_U_uhtG
GuerrillaPack
Comparing social media followings between Mark Robinson and Josh Stein...

Instagram:
Mark Robinson for Governor Account - 98.4 k followers
Josh Stein Account - 7.9k followers (https://www.instagram.com/joshsteinnc/?hl=en)

Twitter:
Mark Robinson for Governor Account - 114.5 k followers (https://x.com/markrobinsonNC)
Josh Stein Account - 62.2 k followers (https://x.com/JoshStein_)

Another metric showing that Mark Robinson leads Stein.

Watch out for more election fraud from the Democrats and their RINO collaborators this November.
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Comparing social media followings between Mark Robinson and Josh Stein...

Instagram:
Mark Robinson for Governor Account - 98.4 k followers
Josh Stein Account - 7.9k followers (https://www.instagram.com/joshsteinnc/?hl=en)

Twitter:
Mark Robinson for Governor Account - 114.5 k followers (https://x.com/markrobinsonNC)
Josh Stein Account - 62.2 k followers (https://x.com/JoshStein_)

Another metric showing that Mark Robinson leads Stein.

Watch out for more election fraud from the Democrats and their RINO collaborators this November.
it's not a metric at all. Social media following numbers being a metric for voters has never been the case. I'm sure most of Robinsons followers aren't even NC Residents.

Stop with the election fraud bull****, it's never been proven outside of Weres Rumble posts which means it's never been proven. You do a disservice to the sanctity of the country you think you are trying to protect by continuing to believe in election fraud conspiracies
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

it's not a metric at all. Social media following numbers being a metric for voters has never been the case. I'm sure most of Robinsons followers aren't even NC Residents.

Stop with the election fraud bull****, it's never been proven outside of Weres Rumble posts which means it's never been proven. You do a disservice to the sanctity of the country you think you are trying to protect by continuing to believe in election fraud conspiracies
I will NEVER stop. Thank you very much. The 2020 "election" was one of the MOST OBVIOUS and BLATANT cases of election fraud ever. No amount of gaslighting or lies from DemonRats and communist libtards will ever change that. That crap doesn't work on people such as myself who are not totally brainwashed.
hokiewolf
You seem to be blind to the fact that the tear it all down approach to America and American Institutions' futures does the exact opposite of what you are expecting?

Because you sound more like an anarchist than a sane person.
GetOffMyLawnPack
I will vote for Robinson, but sad he's the best we've got to offer. Robinson's entire skyrocketing political career is based on two things; a passionate speech on the second amendment at a council meeting, and a charismatic personality. He is so dogmatic on issues such as abortion, he is polarizing. Polerizing politicians don't have the best track record of wins. He also has a checkered past financially and some other skeletons in the closet which I'm sure the democrats are teeing up for October.

Stein is just terrible.

GuerrillaPack
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

I will vote for Robinson, but sad he's the best we've got to offer. Robinson's entire skyrocketing political career is based on two things; a passionate speech on the second amendment at a council meeting, and a charismatic personality. He is so dogmatic on issues such as abortion, he is polarizing. Polerizing politicians don't have the best track record of wins. He also has a checkered past financially and some other skeletons in the closet which I'm sure the democrats are teeing up for October.

Stein is just terrible.

I'm not trying to "pick a fight" with you on Robinson in general or anything. But just wanted to challenge the point about "dogmatism" you raised. Aren't most Democrats also completely dogmatic on the issue of abortion, for instance? How many Democrats out there are willing to compromise and allow for some forms of abortion to be banned? It seems that most of them want no restrictions whatsoever on abortion.

For me, it's the opposite. I hate it when people are wishy washy and willing to compromise on issues -- especially on ones where there is a clear right and wrong, or good and bad -- such as abortion, gun rights, opposition to the "climate change" fraud, etc. For instance, I want a representative who will never compromise on gun rights and not give one inch to the communist anti-gun crowd. If you give one inch here and one inch there on gun rights, eventually that leads incrementally to a substantial loss of guns rights.
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Stein is just terrible.

This. And don't forget that he is a hypocrite on abortion.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

Is that really true though? Hypocrisy is based in the present. Not in something you did in the distant past. Yes, at one time in the past maybe he was a hypocrite on that. But is he now?

Doesn't Robinson regret that he once supported an abortion? Wouldn't he admit now that he made a mistake? If he had to do it over again, wouldn't he make a different decision?
ncsupack1
You can call it whatever you want, but the man never mentioned it until it was brought up right? One would think that he could have spread the word of how wrong it was to others. So was he sorry or sorry that he was caught?
WarrenPeace
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Is that really true though? Hypocrisy is based in the present. Not in something you did in the distant past. Yes, at one time in the past maybe he was a hypocrite on that. But is he now?

Doesn't Robinson regret that he once supported an abortion? Wouldn't he admit now that he made a mistake? If he had to do it over again, wouldn't he make a different decision?

You are correct. He has admitted that he now knows it was a mistake. People, you have to allow yourselves to forgive a person and not hold their past sins against them if they have truly changed and admitted they were wrong Just as God does for us.

I mean my goodness. I'm sure we can all look in the mirror at some things we've done that we wished we could take back. I know I have plenty.
ncsupack1
One more thing, I find it sad that a man who has paid for a abortion, is telling women they can't have one even if raped.
packgrad
WarrenPeace said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

You are correct. He has admitted that he now knows it was a mistake. People, you have to allow yourselves to forgive a person and not hold their past sins against them if they have truly changed and admitted they were wrong Just as God does for us.

I mean my goodness. I'm sure we can all look in the mirror at some things we've done that we wished we could take back. I know I have plenty.

Yes. Real people can do that. Message board people can not though.

It's such a stupid argument whether he's sorry he had an abortion or whether he got "caught". It's nothing but an appeal for likes.
ncsupack1
The amount of excuse making for one's political party is very much message board.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

You can call it whatever you want, but the man never mentioned it until it was brought up right? One would think that he could have spread the word of how wrong it was to others. So was he sorry or sorry that he was caught?
I haven't been following all the details of this -- such as when it was exposed and what Robinson may have said in response. My point is simply that if someone did something wrong in the past, but has since admitted that they were wrong, then you can't call them a hypocrite on that issue -- because giving them the benefit of the doubt they are now being consistent on the issue.

I get your point that he didn't disclose this publicly for a long time. But neither do most people regarding various "sins" they have committed in the past. They usually keep that private. For example, I bet there's 30-40% of the public out here who have committed adultery at some point in their life. Or perhaps about that same percentage who have done hardcore illegal drugs at some point in their life. And most aren't going around confessing that to every person they meet. And many of them since regret it, and have in effect changed their view on doing illegal drugs or committing adultery. If, hypothetically, those people who have "repented" of their adulteries or drug use were to come out and speak out against adultery and drug use, does that make them hypocrites now?
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

I haven't been following all the details of this -- such as when it was exposed and what Robinson may have said in response. My point is simply that if someone did something wrong in the past, but has since admitted that they were wrong, then you can't call them a hypocrite on that issue -- because giving them the benefit of the doubt they are now being consistent on the issue.

I get your point that he didn't disclose this publicly for a long time. But neither do most people regarding various "sins" they have committed in the past. They usually keep that private. For example, I bet there's 30-40% of the public out here who have committed adultery at some point in their life. Or perhaps about that same percentage who have done hardcore illegal drugs at some point in their life. And most aren't going around confessing that to every person they meet. And many of them since regret it, and have in effect changed their view on doing illegal drugs or committing adultery. If, hypothetically, those people who have "repented" of their adulteries or drug use were to come out and speak out against adultery and drug use, does that make them hypocrites now?
I don't have a problem with him admitting to it. We all mess up. My problem is what he has said over the years on the subject, to only have done the same. Looks bad, is all I'm trying to say, if he would have brought this up on his own, we wouldn't be talking about it right now.
GuerrillaPack
And how many years ago was it that Robinson allegedly paid for an abortion? Decades ago? I honestly don't know. Haven't looked into the details of this. But the point is that a lot of time may have passed here. For all I know, if this happened 25 or 30 years ago, maybe Robinson was also a Democrat and leftist on social issues back then. Maybe he's changed his views on a whole lot of things over the years.

The point here is that what matters most is the person/candidate's positions on the issues now, in the present day. Not what they believed or did 20+ years ago.
ncsupack1
I understand that, but why wait? BTW, how many years doesn't matter, he was caught. If one is going to make statements like he does on the matter, better come clean. I'm sure the left is holding this until the end, could hurt him. And yes, they were digging dirt on him. Saying it on FACEBOOK isn't the same as holding court.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

I don't have a problem with him admitting to it. We all mess up. My problem is what he has said over the years on the subject, to only have done the same. Looks bad, is all I'm trying to say, if he would have brought this up on his own, we wouldn't be talking about it right now.
How many politicians have voluntarily admitted their past adulteries or illegal drug use before running for office? Did Bill Clinton do that? Or did it get exposed by someone else? If you were in their shoes and running for office, would you actually just admit every sin you've ever committed in the past during the campaign?

I agree with you in that I wish Robinson had never paid for an abortion. It's a horrible thing, and wicked. Abortion is wicked as hell. So, in general, ideally I want to support political candidates who have never committed great sins in their past.

Virtually no republican is not going to vote for Robinson because he once paid for an abortion. And no democrat will choose to vote for him now because he once paid for an abortion -- because for a democrat, they only see that he's against abortion now. The democrats aren't seeing any "hypocrisy" or ambiguity on his stance are they? No, the democrats understand that Robinson REALLY IS against abortion. So...this is a non-factor, really.

ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

How many politicians have voluntarily admitted their past adulteries or illegal drug use before running for office? Did Bill Clinton do that? Or did it get exposed by someone else? If you were in their shoes and running for office, would you actually just admit every sin you've ever committed in the past during the campaign?

I agree with you, of course, that I wish Robinson had never paid for an abortion. It's a horrible thing, and wicked. Abortion is wicked as hell. So, in general, ideally I want to support political candidates who have never committed great sins in their past.

Virtually no republican is not going to vote for Robinson because he once paid for an abortion. And no democrat will chose to vote for him now because he once paid for an abortion. It's a non-factor, really.

Nothing wrong with this. I agree, but remember, there are a lot of folks that don't pay attention and are only headline readers. I hope he wins over baby boy.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C8ctnDku4eF

Quote:

Just like Biden and DC liberals, Josh Stein likes to pretend that everything's fine: According to him, prices are low, jobs are abundant, and the economy is strong.

But he's not fooling anyone: Families across North Carolina and the United States are still struggling to make ends meet, often with multiple jobs, and to put food on their tables thanks to Bidenomics, and the so-called
"Inflation Reduction Act" has done nothing to stop the bleeding.

Joe and Josh can continue to lie about their record, but we're not buying it: Bidenflation is real, it's costing NC families their jobs, and doubling down on the same old policies won't do anything to stop it.

Let's change course in November.
ncsupack1
That dude is nothing more than a robot.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.