Mark Robinson for Governor

19,331 Views | 253 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

That's gonna be tough for me. I know Robinson all too well. My preference would be the NC Constitution Party candidate.
You know NC better than I do these days.

Just remember, you can do like #daGobbler and go the 3rd party route and help elect Kamala and Touchdown TIm's NC representative to our new Politburo.

The way I look at it, we've got to rid ourselves of the Deep State puppets and all the corruption before we can refine how the New Republic will actually operate.
Elect candidates in the primary who are actually electable and not wackadoddle and I'd be happy to vote for them.

Until the Republican Party starts doing that, I will vote for the 3rd party candidate.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

That's gonna be tough for me. I know Robinson all too well. My preference would be the NC Constitution Party candidate.

Just remember, you can do like #daGobbler and go the 3rd party route and help elect Kamala and Touchdown TIm's NC representative to our new Politburo.

The way I look at it, we've got to rid ourselves of the Deep State puppets and all the corruption before we can refine how the New Republic will actually operate.
Elect candidates in the primary who are actually electable and not wackadoddle and I'd be happy to vote for them.

Until the Republican Party starts doing that, I will vote for the 3rd party candidate.
The Republican Party is an absolute JOKE! Robinson is probably as 3rd party as it gets. The way I see it (BTW, I don't know him) Robinson pushed the Republican Party very far away its acolyte nature.

Hokie, voting for Republicans is like voting for a cabal.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

The Republican Party is an absolute JOKE! Robinson is probably as 3rd party as it gets. The way I see it (BTW, I don't know him) Robinson pushed the Republican Party very far away its acolyte nature.

Just to be clear, my problem with Robinson isn't that he's straitjacket materiel as some here think. Those attack ads being used against him are AI stitch-togethers (as documented by WRAL) and are basically outright falsehoods perpetrated by Stein. Robinson has not acted intelligently to prepare for this moment across the four years that he's held his current office and his handling of Stein, a true villain, has been incompetent.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Just to be clear, my problem with Robinson isn't that he's straitjacket materiel as some here think. Those attack ads being used against him are AI stitch-togethers (as documented by WRAL) and are basically outright falsehoods perpetrated by Stein. Robinson has not acted intelligently to prepare for this moment across the four years that he's held his current office and his handling of Stein, a true villain, has been incompetent.
I trust your judgement on NC candidates. You follow local politics more closely than I do. Right now, if not Robinson, then who…. That said, Robinson certainly speaks from a non-conformist perspective.

Last night, my brother-in-law and I were talking about this. I think I came to a conclusion that I want to completely disrupt the system more than winning political points. For instance, I want to prove or disprove so many so-called conspiracy theories, with a hope they are true. If true, I hope they bring the country to its knees.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I trust your judgement on NC candidates. You follow local politics more closely than I do. Right now, if not Robinson, then who…. That said, Robinson certainly speaks from a non-conformist perspective.

Last night, my brother-in-law and I were talking about this. I think I came to a conclusion that I want to completely disrupt the system more than winning political points. For instance, I want to prove or disprove so many so-called conspiracy theories, with a hope they are true. If true, I hope they bring the country to its knees.
How exactly do you "prove" something that you've built your entire worldview around hoping is true?

Once you've gone this far down the rabbit hole, any proof that one of these conspiracies isn't true just quickly becomes part of the conspiracy and can't be trusted. You guys have already turned your backs on the global scientific community, the FBI/CIA, Google, etc. Is there any source of "truth" even left besides what is coming out of your trusted "news" sources mouths?

Unfortunately the human mind is easy to hack, which is why people typically need to be dragged out of cults. Once you're in that mental prison there really isn't a logical way out.
Civilized
Mark Robinson sues CNN

Please please please let this lawsuit go to trial.

We won't get that lucky because Robinson will quietly drop the sham lawsuit after he gets skulldrug in the election in a few weeks, but discovery in this case would be glorious!
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

Mark Robinson sues CNN

We won't get that lucky because Robinson will quietly drop the sham lawsuit after he gets skulldrug in the election in a few weeks, but discovery in this case would be glorious!
Feel like this is just for perception before the election. No chance in hell this ever reaches a court room
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Mark Robinson sues CNN

Feel like this is just for perception before the election. No chance in hell this ever reaches a court room

100%
Werewolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Mark Robinson sues CNN

they seem to with Trump only to await an Appeals Court for the obvious overturn. Lawyers do risk sanctions at a min.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.