The Biden Administration..V3

805,459 Views | 10620 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Wolfpack8602
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oh please... There have been multiple waves of Republican insiders and politicians who have turned on Trump, along with mega donors like the Koch's. But Trump never cared, because he was in it for himself. And him losing constantly as a result is just further proof of the KONSPIRACY, am I right?

What you posted was a deflection and whataboutism. Funny you don't deny it was a concentrated effort from the democrats to oust Biden. You just deflect.

For a guy who claims to be so superior than others you do a **** job making sense.

No deflection, just reality. Of course there was a bunch pressure for him to leave. But there was nothing forcing him out if he didn't want to go, and if he'd held out another week or two it would have been over and everyone would have been forced to fall back in line. But Biden chose to sacrifice his ambitions to maximize the chance of smacking Trump down once and for all.

Again, you can't comprehend that kind of sacrifice because it's such a foreign concept in the demonic horde you call a political party.

Perfect example of talking out of both sides of your mouth. You're truly unhinged and I'm here for it.

"Of course there was pressure"

"He could have stayed if he wanted to and everyone would have just accepted it"

"He did it not because he was pressured but because he truly cares about the country"

Everything you say is a contradiction and it's ****ing hilarious.
The third line should read "He did it because he was pressured AND because he truly cares about the country"

All of those statements are true and there's no contradiction in any of them, as I've pointed out a few times now. I get it, this stuff is hard for you guys to comprehend.

LOL! So mega donors were holding donations hostage. party leaders were sabotaging his campaign with leaks and outright calling for him to drop out. Politicians inside the party are signing petitions. The media is piling on. But yet according to your logic Bidens decision was his alone and not because of the pressure applied.

The best part is you think everyone would have just stopped the pressure and calls for him to drop out if he said I'm not dropping out. Something he literally did for a month and the pressure just kept mounting.

So reality has already disproved what you're saying because the opposite actually happened. He did tell them he wasn't going to and they did the opposite of what you said would happen they increased their pressure instead of falling in line like you claimed.

Uh huh. So you think they would have kept the pressure up right until Election Day and just sacrificed any chance of winning to try to get their way? You're the one in fantasy land.

Yes, they put up a ton of pressure, because one way or the other this had to get resolved quickly. I'm confident I read a lot more lefty opinions than you do, and it was pretty unanimous that if the pressure didn't work soon we'd just be rolling with Biden. The alternative was electoral suicide.

He CHOSE to do the right thing, but he easily could have gone the Trump route instead.

And the goalposts are being moved!

He didn't choose anything he was forced out. That's proven especially when you're forced to explain yourself and you just spin in circles.

Your logic is hilarious:

There was a lot of pressure but that didn't factor into his decision! His decision was his alone and based solely on love of the country!

That's the dumbest logical explanation anyone could come to if they looked at it rationally. That's only the conclusion you could come to if you were a partisan hack.

It's actually pretty funny that you think you're making an intelligent argument.

How do fantasize that they could "force" him out? Whatever mechanism you guys have dreamed up would have never happened.

As I've said 10 times now, of course the pressure factored into his decision, and he left because he wanted a unified party with the best chance of beating Trump MORE than his own career. But he certainly could have pulled a Trump and stayed anyway if he wanted.

You've just been worshiping a self-serving lunatic for so long trying to understand this is like staring into the sun. But it really isn't that hard.

LOL oh I'm sorry are you so dumb you take everything literally?

Guys he wasn't forced out because they actually couldn't force him out officially!

You really think Biden would have dropped out without the donors withholding money and his own party pressuring him don't you?

I'll never understand why people act disingenuous to try to make their point. Don't they know they just come off looking stupid?

Hahahaha!
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oh please... There have been multiple waves of Republican insiders and politicians who have turned on Trump, along with mega donors like the Koch's. But Trump never cared, because he was in it for himself. And him losing constantly as a result is just further proof of the KONSPIRACY, am I right?

What you posted was a deflection and whataboutism. Funny you don't deny it was a concentrated effort from the democrats to oust Biden. You just deflect.

For a guy who claims to be so superior than others you do a **** job making sense.

No deflection, just reality. Of course there was a bunch pressure for him to leave. But there was nothing forcing him out if he didn't want to go, and if he'd held out another week or two it would have been over and everyone would have been forced to fall back in line. But Biden chose to sacrifice his ambitions to maximize the chance of smacking Trump down once and for all.

Again, you can't comprehend that kind of sacrifice because it's such a foreign concept in the demonic horde you call a political party.

Perfect example of talking out of both sides of your mouth. You're truly unhinged and I'm here for it.

"He did it not because he was pressured but because he truly cares about the country"

The third line should read "He did it because he was pressured AND because he truly cares about the country"

All of those statements are true and there's no contradiction in any of them, as I've pointed out a few times now. I get it, this stuff is hard for you guys to comprehend.

LOL! So mega donors were holding donations hostage. party leaders were sabotaging his campaign with leaks and outright calling for him to drop out. Politicians inside the party are signing petitions. The media is piling on. But yet according to your logic Bidens decision was his alone and not because of the pressure applied.

The best part is you think everyone would have just stopped the pressure and calls for him to drop out if he said I'm not dropping out. Something he literally did for a month and the pressure just kept mounting.

So reality has already disproved what you're saying because the opposite actually happened. He did tell them he wasn't going to and they did the opposite of what you said would happen they increased their pressure instead of falling in line like you claimed.

Uh huh. So you think they would have kept the pressure up right until Election Day and just sacrificed any chance of winning to try to get their way? You're the one in fantasy land.

Yes, they put up a ton of pressure, because one way or the other this had to get resolved quickly. I'm confident I read a lot more lefty opinions than you do, and it was pretty unanimous that if the pressure didn't work soon we'd just be rolling with Biden. The alternative was electoral suicide.

He CHOSE to do the right thing, but he easily could have gone the Trump route instead.

He didn't choose anything he was forced out. That's proven especially when you're forced to explain yourself and you just spin in circles.

Your logic is hilarious:

There was a lot of pressure but that didn't factor into his decision! His decision was his alone and based solely on love of the country!

That's the dumbest logical explanation anyone could come to if they looked at it rationally. That's only the conclusion you could come to if you were a partisan hack.

It's actually pretty funny that you think you're making an intelligent argument.

How do fantasize that they could "force" him out? Whatever mechanism you guys have dreamed up would have never happened.

As I've said 10 times now, of course the pressure factored into his decision, and he left because he wanted a unified party with the best chance of beating Trump MORE than his own career. But he certainly could have pulled a Trump and stayed anyway if he wanted.

You've just been worshiping a self-serving lunatic for so long trying to understand this is like staring into the sun. But it really isn't that hard.

Guys he wasn't forced out because they actually couldn't force him out officially!

You really think Biden would have dropped out without the donors withholding money and his own party pressuring him don't you?

I'll never understand why people act disingenuous to try to make their point. Don't they know they just come off looking stupid?

Hahahaha!

As Republicans have taught us time and again, "pressure" to leave doesn't matter if you just refuse to leave. Once the headlines have passed people will just fall back into line. Maybe some day Dems will stop having ethics and do the same thing.

Anyway, As I've said 11 times now, of course the pressure factored into his decision, and he left because he wanted a unified party with the best chance of beating Trump MORE than his own career. But he certainly could have pulled a Trump and stayed anyway if he wanted.
ncsupack1
lol….
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

As Republicans have taught us time and again, "pressure" to leave doesn't matter if you just refuse to leave. Once the headlines have passed people will just fall back into line. Maybe some day Dems will stop having ethics and do the same thing.

Anyway, As I've said 11 times now, of course the pressure factored into his decision, and he left because he wanted a unified party with the best chance of beating Trump MORE than his own career. But he certainly could have pulled a Trump and stayed anyway if he wanted.

Lol you just can't bring yourself to say the truth. Gotta keep that tribalism going. Gotta bare down and make sure your loyal to your party over logic and reason. Gotta keep toeing that party line like a good little bootlicker.
ncsupack1
The 12th time is coming
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

Lol you just can't bring yourself to say the truth. Gotta keep that tribalism going. Gotta bare down and make sure your loyal to your party over logic and reason. Gotta keep toeing that party line like a good little bootlicker.

The truth is that you guys are the ones that have had your brains poisoned by tribalism. The dude just resigned. You should be thrilled. Oh but someone dared to compliment him for resigning! The horror!

Sorry, Biden deserves a ton of praise for sacrificing the Presidency for the good of his party. Even if that wasn't true (which it is), the fact that you can't let the guy go out without one last dig is a clear sign that there's something seriously f'ing wrong with you. Unlike Biden, you have ZERO class.
ncsupack1
You gotta be trolling at this point.
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

The truth is that you guys are the ones that have had your brains poisoned by tribalism. The dude just resigned. You should be thrilled. Oh but someone dared to compliment him for resigning! The horror!

Sorry, Biden deserves a ton of praise for sacrificing the Presidency for the good of his party. Even if that wasn't true (which it is), the fact that you can't let the guy go out without one last dig is a clear sign that there's something seriously f'ing wrong with you. Unlike Biden, you have ZERO class.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/inside-bidens-historic-decision-to-drop-out-of-the-2024-race-13183126

I love how you paint Biden as someone who's sacrificing something on his own accord. Such a noble guy. He's not angry or bitter at all. Good ol Joey is happy to do it for America! Oh wait the reporting around it is actually opposite than the disingenuous bull**** you spew.

He didn't want to leave but had to because of the pressure applied by everyone from top to bottom.
packgrad
Democrats must have redefined another word. "Resign".
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/inside-bidens-historic-decision-to-drop-out-of-the-2024-race-13183126

I love how you paint Biden as someone who's sacrificing something on his own accord. Such a noble guy. He's not angry or bitter at all. Good ol Joey is happy to do it for America! Oh wait the reporting around it is actually opposite than the disingenuous bull**** you spew.

He didn't want to leave but had to because of the pressure applied by everyone from top to bottom.

Lol, "reporting" on Sky News, the UK version of OANN. Now I see how you got so smart. You clearly are reading a lot of "reporting".
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

ridiculous that's what you got out of that speech. He didn't give a reason why he's quitting, it's very clear that he struggled to complete a 17minute seated speech, and there was a vacancy in Biden's eyes and demeanor.

Then, doing the same thing that I hate the right does, claiming that this election is for the savior of democracy in America is absurd. If that's the case, then Biden's whole Presidency is a complete and under failure BECAUSE THAT WAS THE REASON HE RAN IN 2020! What has he been doing the last 3-1/2 years on the one issue that brought him to the White House??

And then saying that there are no servicemen fighting in the world is a flat out lie and an insult to those servicemen and their families and their sacrifice for this country. That is worse than the fake quote that is attributed to Trump BY FAR.

That speech was terrible and signaled clear to the American people that politics trumps properly representing and running the Federal Government to serve and protect this "sacred democracy" is unbelievable.

"Saving democracy" means keeping the Mussolini wanna-be out of office. Biden definitely succeeded in 2020. Then in a Hail Mary to keep himself out of prison, Trump decided to run again (he and Bibi are birds of a feather). So yeah, here we go again. If you seriously think Trump is just politics as usual, and refuse to hear the radical shi** coming out of the MAGA movement's mouth day in and day out, then that's a "you" problem. This ain't politics as usual.
Trump is now Mussolini?

It's very apparent you know little about history or what these individuals did.

These people are out of their minds with hate.

What is this fantasy world you live in where your complaints are objective and veracious, and the left's are just "hate?"

It's perfectly okay to have different opinions but when you compare a former President to Hitler or Mussolini you just sound hateful and borderline psycho. But that's Par for the course in today's democrat party.
Oh Jesus spare us. Someone get packgrad, this is what gaslighting actually looks like.

Trump sounds just like Mussolini (and Castro actually) with his blathering, meandering speeches, and says a lot of completely insane sh** that you are apparently numb to. And yeah, he has a weird habit of quoting Hitler directly and blowing kisses to Viktor Orban, etc, who you guys love for some reason.

His new sidekick JD Vance openly talks about how conservatives will need to disregard the supreme court and do some uncomfortable things soon to save America. The entire MAGA movement is based on some sort of fantasy (maybe bloodless) Civil War that prevents Dems from ever holding power again.

Anyone who's spent a day on the Water Cooler knows this is true. It's in our face constantly, even here. Conservatives have had their brains poisoned by endless "stolen election" and "deep state" conspiracies which have turned them into a post-Democracy party. Full stop.

If you don't see it then you're either an oblivious idiot or you're in on the con.
Sounds like, okay. Take a shot here, what has Trump DONE that is Hitler or Mussolini like? Those are some pretty evil guys, so maybe you got something that compares? Call him a crook or a joke, but those two? Pretty lazy.

I said Mussolini wanna-be. There are endless stories from his ex-White House aids of him asking if he could do INSANE things and them telling him no. A Trump term with the current completely MAGA-fied Republican party in which all of those sane voices have been driven out should terrify everyone.
But we had a Trump term. And guess what, I don't recall him killing 5000-7000 political enemies or building gas chambers like the other fool. Also, so we are now going with hearsay? Got ya.

Your ability to ignore chiefs of staff and dozens of other high ranking people who worked closely with Trump sounding the alarm is truly impressive. Basically a requirement to be a Republican in 2024.

Literally the first time insiders came forward to say that something was off with Biden he resigned from his campaign within a month.

He resisted for a whole month and was locked away from everyone. It took Obama and Pelosi to bully him out. He resisted the whole time.

Every unhinged rant you have is so easily disproved. Smacking you around is too easy at this point. It's boring.

For real? A whole month? And he didn't want to retire? You don't say. Absolutely crazy. Never seen anything like it!

He's been in politics 50 years and we're talking about taking a month to pivot and suddenly decide to walk away from his re-election aspirations and likely end his professional career, like that's some unreasonable amount of time for a decision of that magnitude.

What exactly is your point? I'm sure he didn't want to step away. I'm sure it took some hard conversations. But he needed to, and in the end he agreed.

Bobby Bowden is a good sports analogy. It took him YEARS to transition out and even when it was obvious he didn't have it anymore, and when he finally hung up his spurs you could tell he didn't want to. But it was time.

You don't hear former staffers badmouth Biden though. You defintely would never have seen them refuse to endorse him on ethical grounds if he was clearly capable of doing the job the next 4 years the way that so many of Trump's staffers have.

Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

ridiculous that's what you got out of that speech. He didn't give a reason why he's quitting, it's very clear that he struggled to complete a 17minute seated speech, and there was a vacancy in Biden's eyes and demeanor.

Then, doing the same thing that I hate the right does, claiming that this election is for the savior of democracy in America is absurd. If that's the case, then Biden's whole Presidency is a complete and under failure BECAUSE THAT WAS THE REASON HE RAN IN 2020! What has he been doing the last 3-1/2 years on the one issue that brought him to the White House??

And then saying that there are no servicemen fighting in the world is a flat out lie and an insult to those servicemen and their families and their sacrifice for this country. That is worse than the fake quote that is attributed to Trump BY FAR.

That speech was terrible and signaled clear to the American people that politics trumps properly representing and running the Federal Government to serve and protect this "sacred democracy" is unbelievable.

"Saving democracy" means keeping the Mussolini wanna-be out of office. Biden definitely succeeded in 2020. Then in a Hail Mary to keep himself out of prison, Trump decided to run again (he and Bibi are birds of a feather). So yeah, here we go again. If you seriously think Trump is just politics as usual, and refuse to hear the radical shi** coming out of the MAGA movement's mouth day in and day out, then that's a "you" problem. This ain't politics as usual.
Trump is now Mussolini?

What is this fantasy world you live in where your complaints are objective and veracious, and the left's are just "hate?"

It's perfectly okay to have different opinions but when you compare a former President to Hitler or Mussolini you just sound hateful and borderline psycho. But that's Par for the course in today's democrat party.
Oh Jesus spare us. Someone get packgrad, this is what gaslighting actually looks like.

Trump sounds just like Mussolini (and Castro actually) with his blathering, meandering speeches, and says a lot of completely insane sh** that you are apparently numb to. And yeah, he has a weird habit of quoting Hitler directly and blowing kisses to Viktor Orban, etc, who you guys love for some reason.

His new sidekick JD Vance openly talks about how conservatives will need to disregard the supreme court and do some uncomfortable things soon to save America. The entire MAGA movement is based on some sort of fantasy (maybe bloodless) Civil War that prevents Dems from ever holding power again.

Anyone who's spent a day on the Water Cooler knows this is true. It's in our face constantly, even here. Conservatives have had their brains poisoned by endless "stolen election" and "deep state" conspiracies which have turned them into a post-Democracy party. Full stop.

If you don't see it then you're either an oblivious idiot or you're in on the con.
Sounds like, okay. Take a shot here, what has Trump DONE that is Hitler or Mussolini like? Those are some pretty evil guys, so maybe you got something that compares? Call him a crook or a joke, but those two? Pretty lazy.

I said Mussolini wanna-be. There are endless stories from his ex-White House aids of him asking if he could do INSANE things and them telling him no. A Trump term with the current completely MAGA-fied Republican party in which all of those sane voices have been driven out should terrify everyone.
But we had a Trump term. And guess what, I don't recall him killing 5000-7000 political enemies or building gas chambers like the other fool. Also, so we are now going with hearsay? Got ya.

Your ability to ignore chiefs of staff and dozens of other high ranking people who worked closely with Trump sounding the alarm is truly impressive. Basically a requirement to be a Republican in 2024.

Literally the first time insiders came forward to say that something was off with Biden he resigned from his campaign within a month.

He resisted for a whole month and was locked away from everyone. It took Obama and Pelosi to bully him out. He resisted the whole time.

Every unhinged rant you have is so easily disproved. Smacking you around is too easy at this point. It's boring.

For real? A whole month? And he didn't want to retire? You don't say. Absolutely crazy. Never seen anything like it!

He's been in politics 50 years and we're talking about taking a month to pivot and suddenly decide to walk away from his re-election aspirations and likely end his professional career, like that's some unreasonable amount of time for a decision of that magnitude.

What exactly is your point? I'm sure he didn't want to step away. I'm sure it took some hard conversations. But he needed to, and in the end he agreed.

Bobby Bowden is a good sports analogy. It took him YEARS to transition out and even when it was obvious he didn't have it anymore, and when he finally hung up his spurs you could tell he didn't want to. But it was time.

You don't hear former staffers badmouth Biden though. You defintely would never have seen them refuse to endorse him on ethical grounds if he was clearly capable of doing the job the next 4 years the way that so many of Trump's staffers have.

The point is the other liberal idiot was trying to imply Joey did this out of love for America and was happy to do it. Try to keep up.
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

Lol, "reporting" on Sky News, the UK version of OANN. Now I see how you got so smart. You clearly are reading a lot of "reporting".

Can't refute the reporting so you attack the publisher.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/sky-news-media-bias

Sky News is left leaning according to this website. But I'm sure you will attack this website as right winged as well.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

He was forced out. Stop pretending like he wasn't.

Resign or be fired.

He had no choice in the matter. He was forced out.
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

The point is the other liberal idiot was trying to imply Joey did this out of love for America and was happy to do it. Try to keep up.

Lol, every time you repeat what I said you change it to something new. Should I repeat what I said for the 12th time. Will that help?
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

Lol, every time you repeat what I said you change it to something new. Should I repeat what I said for the 12th time. Will that help?

You can try but we already have seen you all over the place and move the goalposts a few times already.
Wufpack17
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

Sky News is left leaning according to this website. But I'm sure you will attack this website as right winged as well.
Sky News is left leaning, not nearly as far left as MSNBC and CNN. However, they are a bit more unbiased. So anything they report, you shouldn't discount.
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

Lol, it's owned by Rupert Murdoch. Oh yes, very left leaning I'm sure, and definitely not another propaganda mill.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

The leaks were starting to come out. If Biden stayed in it was only going to get worse.
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

You can try but we already have seen you all over the place and move the goalposts a few times already.

On the contrary, you keep rewording what I'm saying over and over so that you can keep blathering. It's called a "straw man" argument, which I'm sure helps you win all of your debates with your buddies in Garner or wherever.
DrummerboyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

What really happened was his own party took him out after his pathetic debate performance. Funny how you left that out. The party turned on him. Mega donors refused to donate. Obama and Pelosi staged an intervention. Celebrities who were lying for him finally owned up and threw him under the bus. The media quit lying for him.

It's just too easy. Can we get community notes for this guys posts?
Just ignore the trolls. They are idiots. Don't engage and let them just blather among themselves.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

On the contrary, you keep rewording what I'm saying over and over so that you can keep blathering. It's called a "straw man" argument, which I'm sure helps you win all of your debates with your buddies in Garner or wherever.

Nope. You implied Biden listened immediately and stepped down without hesitation. You also said if he would have said no everyone would have stopped pressuring him and fallen in line. It's all there. Also you're saying everyone in Garner isn't as sophisticated as you? Are you calling them dumb? Well there's a lot of minorities that call that place home. I guess you're a racist.
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

Lol, it's owned by Rupert Murdoch. Oh yes, very left leaning I'm sure, and definitely not another propaganda mill.

Sold it in 2018 to sky group. How can one person be so wrong all the time?
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

No he left because he didn't want his legacy to be the first and so far only president removed by the 25th amendment.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Your logic is hilarious:

Hahahaha!

Sky news is not the equivalent of oann. Man you are blind to the world. Sky news had THE best coverage of the Iraq war and Afghanistan. Just cause they aren't reporting the democrats propaganda doesn't make them rag news. Hell Al Jazeera reporting is a ton better than any news service in the us.
Ncsufist
Shoot. Can anyone explain how Biden has grown several inches since two weeks ago?
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

Nope. You implied Biden listened immediately and stepped down without hesitation. You also said if he would have said no everyone would have stopped pressuring him and fallen in line. It's all there. Also you're saying everyone in Garner isn't as sophisticated as you? Are you calling them dumb? Well there's a lot of minorities that call that place home. I guess you're a racist.

I never said anything about without hesitation. See? That's a straw man. I did say everyone would have fallen in line if he'd said no, because that's 100% true. You really think there was a viable alternative for people who don't want Trump in office?

I'm pretty confident YOUR buddies in Garner aren't the finest minds in the country. And after chatting with you for a couple days I have some hard news to share with you…. you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, either.
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

I never said anything about without hesitation. See? That's a straw man. I did say everyone would have fallen in line if he'd said no, because that's 100% true. You really think there was a viable alternative for people who don't want Trump in office?

I'm pretty confident YOUR buddies in Garner aren't the finest minds in the country. And after chatting with you for a couple days I have some hard news to share with you…. you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, either.

LOL. You're such a tough guy online. I guess being around fat blue haired women and men who think they're women will do that to you.

I've never been to Garner. Don't live in the Raleigh area. I can guarantee this though you would never trash Garner in the real world like you are trying to online.
ncsupack1
I don't get the Garner reference either?
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

LOL. You're such a tough guy online. I guess being around fat blue haired women and men who think they're women will do that to you.

I've never been to Garner. Don't live in the Raleigh area. I can guarantee this though you would never trash Garner in the real world like you are trying to online.

LOL. You're a tough guy trashing fat blue haired men who think they're women. I can guarantee in the real world they would shove their high heel up your ass.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

You gotta be trolling at this point.
I am 100% convinced that he is nothing more than a troll.
packgrad
He's a New Jersey Yankee, that got fired from his job for incompetence, talking **** about NC on an NC State message board. Put the loser on ignore. You'll only hear from him when civ is off his meds.
caryking
packgrad said:

He's a New Jersey Yankee, that got fired from his job for incompetence, talking **** about NC on an NC State message board. Put the loser on ignore. You'll only hear from him when civ is off his meds.
Damn…
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

LOL. You're a tough guy trashing fat blue haired men who think they're women. I can guarantee in the real world they would shove their high heel up your ass.

Sounds like you have real world experience of that happening. The only difference is you call that a regular Saturday night with friends.
Wolfpack8602
packgrad said:

You're right. Just went on ignore.
First Page Last Page
Page 299 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.