Transgender Agenda

4,874 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Buzzosborne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

So Trump does something disgusting to Christians. Gotta make up a fake outrage about Biden to counter, knowing the orange god's believers are stupid enough to believe anything. Worked perfectly, of course.
Says the loser that his own "alma mater" thinks he's a bag of Richards...

You've been voting dumbocrat your entire life and you want to call someone stupid?

There's no fake outrage. It's in the media and they brag about it.

The left has zero policies to run on other than pandering to whatever the oppression of the day is.

Just like you and the rest of the party... nothing but pathetic whiners that want something for nothing.

Again, I self exiled IC because of the moderation. Believe me when I say, you are a universal joke on PP and everyone there hopes you aren't really a grad.
I was a Republican through the Reagan and Bush years. Voted against Clinton twice. Voted Obama in 2008, first time voting Dem. Voted for Romney in 2012.

Haven't voted Pub since Trump became the cult leader. Won't associate with the trash humans who vote for him still. Your agenda is outrage, nothing more. Your policies are revenge and spite. There's not one redeeming quality of Trump, and his supporters are literally traitors to America. If Trump wins, at least there will be some sick entertainment value in watching everything turn to complete ***** But I love my country and don't want to see that happen. You'll be happy as long as the libs get hurt along with everyone else.
WarrenPeace
Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

So Trump does something disgusting to Christians. Gotta make up a fake outrage about Biden to counter, knowing the orange god's believers are stupid enough to believe anything. Worked perfectly, of course.

You've been voting dumbocrat your entire life and you want to call someone stupid?

The left has zero policies to run on other than pandering to whatever the oppression of the day is.

Just like you and the rest of the party... nothing but pathetic whiners that want something for nothing.

Again, I self exiled IC because of the moderation. Believe me when I say, you are a universal joke on PP and everyone there hopes you aren't really a grad.
I was a Republican through the Reagan and Bush years. Voted against Clinton twice. Voted Obama in 2008, first time voting Dem. Voted for Romney in 2012.

Haven't voted Pub since Trump became the cult leader. Won't associate with the trash humans who vote for him still. Your agenda is outrage, nothing more. Your policies are revenge and spite. There's not one redeeming quality of Trump, and his supporters are literally traitors to America. If Trump wins, at least there will be some sick entertainment value in watching everything turn to complete ***** But I love my country and don't want to see that happen. You'll be happy as long as the libs get hurt along with everyone else.

Wow! You are an idiot. Bless your heart.
BBW12OG
Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

LOL…. The 4 or 5 posters on the BY can kiss my ass. They'll see it on here since they visit so often.

You "self exiled" because you got called out for your BS and being an obnoxious Richard to people who are as delusional as you are.

Your left wing policies are ruining this country whether you want to admit it or not.

Plus… you don't know the difference between a man and a woman.

Ask around this place…. Most here think you are a product of the biggest farce of a university in the country. Fake classes, no-show classes, tutors doing the work, secretaries fixing grades… should I go on? Your "hero" Dean The Nose Smith is a fraud and the world knows it.

Now… why don't you go F Y.
Buzzosborne
BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

LOL…. The 4 or 5 posters on the BY can kiss my ass. They'll see it on here since they visit so often.

You "self exiled" because you got called out for your BS and being an obnoxious Richard to people who are as delusional as you are.

Your left wing policies are ruining this country whether you want to admit it or not.

Plus… you don't know the difference between a man and a woman.

Ask around this place…. Most here think you are a product of the biggest farce of a university in the country. Fake classes, no-show classes, tutors doing the work, secretaries fixing grades… should I go on? Your "hero" Dean The Nose Smith is a fraud and the world knows it.

Now… why don't you go F Y.

I left IC because there is a liberal hive mind entrenched there. If you aren't fully in lockstep with BLM, white privilege and Believe all women, you're piled on by a bunch of posters who act with impunity because the mods are of like mind. Only posters who diverge from the groupthink are banned, or have their posts removed/edited
Pack Pride, on the other hand, showed a much greater diversity of thought and seemed to be successfully self policed. That you managed to get banned from that place speaks volumes. You obviously weren't raised right but at some point you have to move past your childhood and take responsibility for your own behavior.
caryking
Buzzosborne said:

Hokie, at our next luncheon, we can't invite this person. He want associate with trash humans, like me…

Isn't it funny that you and I disagree on Trump; however, we will associate? Also, just to let you know… you are associating with a traitor. Be careful!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

Wow, very closed minded. Did you graduate from UNC? I'm late to this discussion here. I personally enjoy all ideas and points of view and really enjoy hanging out with all sorts of different folks.
Buzzosborne
ncsupack1 said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

Wow, very closed minded. Did you graduate from UNC? I'm late to this discussion here. I personally enjoy all ideas and points of view and really enjoy hanging out with all sorts of different folks.

UNCW
ncsupack1
Buzzosborne said:

ncsupack1 said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

UNCW

Nothing wrong with that University. Some folks on this board get wayyy too worked up…
Werewolf
Wisconsin's Democrat Governor in action. It is hard to keep up with all they're doing to destroy our society.

Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Some truth filtering out past the Mockingbird Media.

Werewolf
Werewolf
A stellar look.... #Nappy's world.

Werewolf
Living in #daSieve and #daNappy's world. Coming to the Carolinas for you.......

Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin, you've still got work to do in order to have this implemented in our public schools.

Werewolf
What was that movie that Eddie Murphy starred in? #ComingtoAmerica, but its already here.
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy or #Foreskin, care to explain this?

Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, these young girls are refusing to go along with your transgender agenda.

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Nappy & #Sieve are all on board with the conversion of North Carolina culture.

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C6WlJymRRU5
Werewolf
#Nappy, I'm guessing this might be you. Fess up, buddy.

Werewolf
Sarasota County, FL pushing back against #Sieve's BIden new federal policy of conditions for transgenders in girls' restrooms and locker rooms.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.