Transgender Agenda

13,283 Views | 169 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by GuerrillaPack
CardiacPackKid2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seeing this starting to circulate. There may be a lot more to this story and it may not be what it first appeared to be. Just to be clear, I am against transgender participation in sports that are not in alignment with their birth gender. But before we think we know the full story, there may be more to this one.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.milleworld.com%2Ffor-the-last-time-imane-khelif-is-a-woman%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR2p6h-fIhxct45p4NeD9mBS0XzZlRNCeKtjzYlrE6dDYGD1acF_H8qphaM_aem_KlCw2zDGtHTElvc_CNW8yQ&h=AT0khBDbsPDvPM42lFssUeKM6BWVHEQezVF6I3-sL9NKorKfflVPef-tlreeWEkTmTLwf96BzmbGpXPWGldM7KZf6cKeC-sdIF17BuvwKgbGM7kZXQPhwCX3wrlsoLaSvtnDXw&__tn__=-UK-y-R&c[0" class="postlink " target="_blank">=AT0u6wAj15O_uyrFmW8ALWnpD0uqg5r4YuIXJBJIIoH1qx4iwQGABitQAfLPCTxLh83RUuakH97WJ0HgnSkWbt3XGFPhe7XXPXXAH0b90XRhMKZ8te3UloeUZ61bsHoNUemgiXCwE-Co1PYj10_mNe74sNARdHc3SwZosWA9ld5wXAQzW-HYd_PyZglS_wWbxeEhSRCX4xu_ntvtRLQklrosQ4BeAz4RBvAKlVRK2ac9pX2r_qP7ouyYx9XP]Algerian Boxer Imane Khelif is Not a Man
Don't give up. Don't ever give up!
Ground_Chuck
GuerrillaPack said:

DISASTER at the WOKE Olympics! Transgender boxer almost KILLS female seconds into boxing match!

Not transgender or DSD.

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/40702393/ioc-saddened-abuse-two-boxers-gender-paris-olympics

grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

DISASTER at the WOKE Olympics! Transgender boxer almost KILLS female seconds into boxing match!

Let the record show, this is the level of "research" GP puts in before spamming misinformation.

GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Let the record show, this is the level of "research" GP puts in before spamming misinformation.

No, I didn't do a deep dive to research it. I just see what obviously looks like a man, and assumed that others were correct that it was a biological man. If that person is, in fact, a biological woman (or did not use testosterone as part of a transition)...then I stand corrected.

Per the ESPN article cited, this is "ongoing gender controversy". Ongoing controversy. It's a dispute. It's not "settled" apparently, is it?

And despite (per the ESPN article above) that the Olympic Committee stripped the International Boxing Association of its governing authority and is claiming that the IBA's disqualification of Imane Khelif was "arbitrary", the IBA maintains that Khelif failed a gender eligibility test, saying Khelif was "subject to a separate and recognized test" for their disqualification.

So you would have us believe that the IBA used some "bogus test" and is "persecuting" Khelif for "no reason at all"?? I think there may be more to this story than the Olympic Committee would have us believe.

I find it suspicious that the official comment from the Olympic Committee in that ESPN article supporting the inclusion of Khelif is, quote, ""Every person has the right to practice sport without discrimination." The Olympic Committee did not state something like "Khelif has been determined to be a biological man". No, they complain about "discrimination". This is the same type of rhetoric used by others who are pushing to include biological men in women's competitions.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

No, I didn't do a deep dive to research it.
You saw exactly what you wanted to see to cause outrage and spread misinformation, and you researched the subject as thoroughly as normal.

I certainly hope the some of the reports aren't true that this person was born with and has always had a vagina, but also had XY chromosomes.....as I imagine that would be a tricky one for you to navigate.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You saw exactly what you wanted to see to cause outrage and spread misinformation, and you researched the subject as thoroughly as normal.

I certainly hope the some of the reports aren't true that this person was born with and has always had a vagina, but also had XY chromosomes.....as I imagine that would be a tricky one for you to navigate.

If I am wrong (on anything), I will admit my mistake.

Leftists never admit when they are wrong, and hold fast to their lies. The communist Left are the peddlers of misinformation. Not conservatives.

Conservatives have integrity and a moral code. Leftists have none, as they reject God and embrace moral relativism. The only "ethics" of Leftists is to gain raw power and control, via any means.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wait. Born with a vagina makes someone a woman again? Amazing how it's come back around.

If she has XY chromosomes, she shouldn't be competing against women. It's pretty simple.
grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wait. Born with a vagina makes someone a woman again? Amazing how it's come back around.

If she has XY chromosomes, she shouldn't be competing against women. It's pretty simple.
Are you somehow suggesting that there are more than two genders?
packgrad
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Nope. Are you suggesting you haven't read the thread title?
grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

So you're saying that someone born with a vagina and identifies as a woman all of her life, is actually a guy if she has XY chromosomes?

Do we need to start testing all athletes (starting at the youth level)? I think that's a bit absurd.

I do, for the record, have a problem with Trans Women competing in women's sports.
packgrad
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

So you're saying that someone born with a vagina and identifies as a woman all of her life, is actually a guy if she has XY chromosomes?

Do we need to start testing all athletes (starting at the youth level)? I think that's a bit absurd.

I do, for the record, have a problem with Trans Women competing in women's sports.

No. I'm saying she's a woman but shouldn't be competing against women because she has XY chromosomes. Pretty simple. What exactly is your argument here?
grantwolf
packgrad said:

No. I'm saying she's a woman but shouldn't be competing against women because she has XY chromosomes. Pretty simple. What exactly is your argument here?
That this appears to be a strange issue that has nothing to do with "being trans" as GP and several others jumped all over without waiting for clarity....

I certainly don't see how something like this is regulated, and certainly wouldn't want random kids being denied the ability to play high school (or earlier) sports because of it.
packgrad
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

That this appears to be a strange issue that has nothing to do with "being trans" as GP and several others jumped all over without waiting for clarity....

I certainly don't see how something like this is regulated, and certainly wouldn't want random kids being denied the ability to play high school (or earlier) sports because of it.

Seems pretty easy to regulate in this situation if she has XY chromosome. She shouldn't be able to compete against women.

It's certainly a strange and unique issue, but quite frankly the root issue of transgenders competing against the women is the same as this issue. I certainly see how the lines were blurred and compared.

I would want all parents with girls born with vaginas and having XY chromosomes not putting their children in this position instead of blaming some anonymous high school enforcement body.
erniencsu02
so she's just a really butch woman?

this is so confusing

what weird times we're in.
SexualChocolate
The Olympics used to do testing. Here is a good article on this.

https://slate.com/life/2024/07/olympics-2024-paris-trans-intersex-sex-testing-history.html

What stood out is 1 out of 504 Olympic athletes would fail a sex test.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

grantwolf said:

"muh misinformation" LOL

Boy, like good little NPCs you guys on the Left really know how to parrot the talking points that your Marxist/Leftist/Democrat overlords program you to say, don't you?

Guess what boss? Your ENTIRE communist Leftist ideology is one giant concoction of lies and misinformation. 99.9% of what the Left promotes is outright lies and misinformation. For example, if we want to narrow it down just to the LGBTQ agenda here...let's talk about the claim of "70 genders", that "men can become women", that "there is a gay gene and homosexuals are born that way", and that "homosexuality is an acceptable lifestyle". Is that not all misinformation? All of it is.

Ground_Chuck
erniencsu02 said:

this is so confusing

just a woman, currently no evidence of hormonal or chromosomal abnormalities.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Drip, drip, drip........

GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

This Algerian boxer Imane Khelif reportedly was born with a vagina and not a p3nis, but has XY chromosomes, genetically making him a man.

https://www.foxla.com/sports/algerias-imane-khelif-olympic-boxer-born-women-reportedly-has-xy-chromosomes-spark-gender-debate

Quote:

Algeria's Imane Khelif, olympic boxer born a woman but reportedly has XY chromosomes, spark gender debate

Not only was Khelif apparently tested and shown to have XY chromosomes, but also to have high testosterone levels:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/who-imane-khelif-algerian-olympic-boxer-deemed-have-male-chromosomes

Quote:

Khelif was disqualified from the 2023 championships before a gold medal bout over gender eligibility issues. IBA President Umar Kremlev released a statement to Russia's TASS Agency about why Khelif was disqualified.

"Based on DNA tests, we identified a number of athletes who tried to trick their colleagues into posing as women. According to the results of the tests, it was proved that they have XY chromosomes. Such athletes were excluded from competition," Kremlev said.

The Algerian Olympic Committee said at the time that Khelif was disqualified for "medical reasons." Algerian media reported that Khelif was disqualified for high testosterone levels, according to Reuters.

GuerrillaPack
Ground_Chuck said:

erniencsu02 said:

this is so confusing

FALSE

who's peddling "misinformation" now granty?
Werewolf
#Sieve, this was the childhood that many older Americans my age experienced. My father was even more blessed with a youth closer to John Boy Walton and Walton's Mountain, all 6'4" of him and an NC State grad in the 50's.

Werewolf
Ground_Chuck
GuerrillaPack said:

Ground_Chuck said:

erniencsu02 said:

this is so confusing

FALSE

you believe the earth is flat
GuerrillaPack
Ground_Chuck said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Ground_Chuck said:

erniencsu02 said:

this is so confusing

FALSE

you believe the earth is flat
Yes. And I'm correct on that.
GuerrillaPack
This is not too far off from the insanity that the communist Left is promoting...

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Push back Amerca, we vastly outnumber them.

GuerrillaPack
Christian parents who send their children to the far Left/Marxist run government/public schools in today's world are INSANE. Like sending a lamb among wolves. How many children's lives are being destroyed by these Marxists - brainwashed into the LGBTQ insanity, critical race theory and anti-white hatred, taught to hate America and the Founding Fathers, "climate change" hysteria/hoax, theory of evolution lie, etc etc etc.

https://instagr.am/p/C_TU0W7BpaT

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.