Transgender Agenda

4,871 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As much as transgender "issues" have been foisted to the forefront of society for the last 8-9 years, the massive implications of this are not really being fully appreciated and understood by the vast majority of people. This is a part of a larger agenda to RADICALLY alter our society.

We all know of the trans swimmer Lia Thomas. Well here's a story out of Canada from just a few weeks ago, where a 50 year old biological man pretending to be a "transgender woman" is being allowed to compete in swimming competitions against girls as young as 12 to 14 years old, and share the locker room with girls as young as 8 years old.

The young girls were terrified, and parents of the girls set up a makeshift "tent" made of towels to try to shield the young girls from having to see or be seen by this 50 year old man. The parents were so horrified that they called the police. Of course, in ulta woketard communist Canada, having this 50 year old man share a locker room and change clothes in front of 8 year old girls is all "protected by law".

Also worth noting is that by participating in this competition, this 50 year old transgender is displacing 12 to 16 year girls who are at the meet competing for scholarships.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/15/news/50-year-old-transgender-woman-shared-pool-locker-room-with-young-girls-at-race/

Quote:

50-year-old trans swimmer shared locker room while competing against teens: 'The girls were terrified'

Published Dec. 15, 2023

A 50-year-old transgender swimmer was allowed to compete against teenage girls at an event in Canada with horrified parents building a makeshift tent out of towels to shield girls as young as 8 in the locker room.

Melody Wiseheart, who once competed under the name Nicholas Cepeda, sparked outrage while competing during the Trojan Cup in Barrie, Ontario.

"The girls were terrified," an unidentified parent of one of the teenagers told the Toronto Sun of having to share a locker room with the much older trans swimmer.

"It's all so confusing for the kids," another parent said. "No one is comfortable.

"Everyone is accepting of all people, but them swimming against our kids and being in a locker room with them is not appropriate."

Wiseheart, a professor at York University, participated in several events at the event over the first three days of December, including the women's 1500-meter freestyle for athletes 16 and older, in which she placed second.

She has reportedly been competing against girls since 2019.

Wiseheart was also spotted entering the locker room ahead of the event, and at least one concerned parent said they called the local police.

The Barrie Police Department acknowledged to the Sun they "were later advised that the matter had resolved itself and we did not attend."

But parents said they were still left with questions about the incident.

"We have no idea why it's allowed," one parent said of Wiseheart competing against the girls.

"We know it's not fair to the girls who are training at their sport and some of whom are hoping for scholarships."

In statements, Swimming Canada and Swim Ontario which sanctioned the competition defended Wiseheart's participation.

"In partnership with Swimming Canada, Swim Ontario has a robust system of policies, procedures and rules that support our member clubs in providing a competitive experience that is safe, welcoming and inclusive for all participants," the organization said.

Toronto Sun
Quote:

WARMINGTON: Transgender female swimmer, 50, uses change room with young girls at Barrie event

Published: December 7, 2023

Girls from age eight to 16 in a Swimming Canada-sanctioned swim meet in Barrie last week not only found themselves in the same pool as a transgender female swimmer but in the same changeroom, too.

"The girls were terrified," said one parent of a child involved.

And mortified.

From the changing area, where parents put up makeshift towel-tenting apparatus so no one could see their daughters and they could not see the person with male anatomy changing with them, they got into the pool to race against this 50-year-old who was competing in several categories.

The whole thing is gross.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Also in the news out of Canada...from today....five transgender biological boys pretending to be women dominated a girls college volleyball game.

How much longer can women's sports continue with this transgender agenda gaining ground? Biological men are winning major cycling races, swimming meets, and now taking over women's college volleyball.

Is this how the Communist Left "fights for women" and shows how much they "love women"? By allowing them to be replaced and displaced by biological men?

https://nypost.com/2024/02/07/news/video-allegedly-showing-five-trans-players-playing-in-womens-volleyball-game-sparks-outrage/

Quote:

Five trans players dominate women's college volleyball game, sparking outrage and claims of 'cheating'

Published Feb. 7, 2024

Five transgender players reportedly dominated a recent women's college volleyball game in Canada sparking outrage online, including from tennis great Martina Navratilova.

Canadian website Rebel News posted footage showing three trans athletes playing for the Seneca Sting and two for the Centennial Colts in a Jan. 24 game last month.

The trans athletes played throughout the full game while biological females were left warming the benches, according to the right-wing website that regularly turns up to sporting events with trans competitors.

The five were also dominant in the game, helping Seneca win the best-of-five series, beating Centennial by a score of three games to one, the site said.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
As some of you may know, the North Carolina legislature overrided the veto of Communist Governor Cooper in August of last year to pass the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", joining at least 20 other states to ban transgender athletes from competing in women's sports.

Of course, Communist Puppet in Chief Biden and the Democrats are going to try to circumvent and overturn these laws if they can.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4156088-north-carolina-legislature-overrides-vetoes-of-bills-targeting-transgender-health-care-athletes/

Quote:

August 16, 2023

The North Carolina Legislature voted Wednesday to override Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper's veto against three bills that would ban gender-affirming health care for transgender minors, prevent transgender women and girls from competing on female sports teams and limit classroom instruction about sexual orientation and gender identity.
packofwolves
It's not right and disgusting that women/girls have to put up with it in locker rooms and playing sports. Biological women/girls should have rights too. Heck two teenagers in a Florida girls locker room were showering (with their swimsuits on) when a biological boy came into the shower naked and stood beside them. There is an older thread discussing women's/girls sports.

And Canada is turning into a real chit show with Trudeau Jr.
GuerrillaPack
packofwolves said:

It's not right and disgusting that women/girls have to put up with it in locker rooms and playing sports. Biological women/girls should have rights too. Heck two teenagers in a Florida girls locker room were showering (with their swimsuits on) when a biological boy came into the shower naked and stood beside them. There is an older thread discussing women's/girls sports.

And Canada is turning into a real chit show with Trudeau Jr.
It's unbelievable that Leftists can actually defend the idea of 40-50 year old male perverts pretending to be women, so that they can gain access to girls locker rooms, and watch 8 year old girls undress. But here we are. And I guess it's not that unbelievable, when Leftists already fanatically defend things that are even far worse -- such as mass murdering millions of unborn children, including 7-8 month olds in partial birth abortions where they chop the baby up inside the womb and vacuum out the dismembered body parts.

I started this thread for the intent of discussing the transgender agenda in all respects, not just its impact in sports. Its effect on sports is one of the more obvious negative impacts. But I would like to expand and go into further depth about the many other disastrous consequences of this agenda and the larger goal of the communist, Luciferian "powers-that-be" in promoting this abominable, diabolical agenda.
GuerrillaPack
As for delving further into the deep, dark true motives of this agenda....here's just one issue to explore...

One of the more remarkable and most unfathomably heinous aspects of this transgender agenda is how quickly it has been used to normalize pedophilia. Even from the early "phases" of this systematic, coordinated push by the Establishment (Hollywood, Lamestream media, Democrat party, etc) to advocate this transgender agenda (beginning in full force around 2015), you saw this move towards sexualization of children. For example, you had this child "Desmond Is Amazing" (who was a drag queen performer from the age of 8 years old) being massively promoted by the communist Leftist Establishment Lamestream media around 2015-16.

And now, of course, it has only escalated over the years with Leftists foaming at the mouth to force young elementary age school children to go to drag queen story time, and now to take children to drag queen shows with the draq queens "performing" sexually while half naked, where the children put one dollar bills in the thongs of the drag queens and even get lap dances from the drag queens.

Now, what is it about transgenderism (eg, the psychological "angle") that the Satanic communist ruling Establishment believes makes it the "spearhead" for them to push for the normalization of pedophilia? I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to explore that and see if I can understand it better.

Just off the top of my head...one important angle is that homosexuals and transgenders are promoted by the Establishment as "oppressed victims" in society. Therefore, who is to say that it is "wrong" for some homosexuals and drag queens to get sexual pleasure out of seeing an 8 or 10 year old drag queen like Desmond Is Amazing give a sexual performance for them? You can't criticize these "poor persecuted" homosexuals and transgenders for this! They "deserve" to get away with some "perks" for all of their "oppression". They can't be criticized....that would be "transphobic"...oooh magic smear term.
GuerrillaPack
Another thing to consider....why are so many companies so HELL BENT to push this transgender agenda, such as Bud Light and all these other companies getting transgenders such as Dylan Mulvaney to "partner" with them and promote their product? We've seen dozens of companies do this, all "coincidentally" at around the same time. And this in spite of the fact that surely they know that such marketing tactics will backfire, costing them millions/billions in revenue?

The obvious answer is that there is some massive pressure being put on these companies, coercing and forcing them to push this agenda -- ie, by shareholders like Blackrock and these "ESG" scores, which are like a Chinese/communist-style social credit score system for companies, where if they don't toe the line with the communist Leftist agenda, they are punished.

The point is that there are VERY POWERFUL FORCES that are absolutely fanatical about pushing this batchit insane transgender agenda, even if it costs companies billions of dollars. So that tells you just how EXTREMELY IMPORTANT the Luciferian communist "elite" and powers-that-be consider this transgender agenda. Why is it so unbelievably important for them to shove this down our throats?? What are they trying to do to our society??
packofwolves
This is insane! The result of the Left's ideology and woke agenda.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/indiana-parents-warn-nation-after-child-removed-home-improper-pronoun-usage-can-happen-anywhere
packgrad
packofwolves said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/indiana-parents-warn-nation-after-child-removed-home-improper-pronoun-usage-can-happen-anywhere

What an embarrassing time to be a democrat.
GuerrillaPack
packofwolves said:

This is yet another EXTREMELY DANGEROUS aspect of this Satanic transgender agenda. These communist haters of God want to be able to use the power of their communist government to kidnap and steal children away from conservative parents. Leftist states have already started passing laws to codify this, where the State can come and take away children from parents who object to their child thinking they want to be a transgender. And, as this story shows, this is even happening in conservative states - where presumably such a law does not yet exist, but local officials who are ideologically Leftist are abusing their power to attempt to do this.
Werewolf
#Nappy, is it you?

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Why you shouldn't be eating Doritos ......any hoot........

packgrad
They did fire the Doritos ****** pedo yesterday. I imagine the person that hired it got the axe as well. Certainly should have.
Werewolf
yes, I saw that. the fact that they hired 'this' must be brought to the attention of more people.
Werewolf
Sieve, you've already been indoctrinated ...........just a generation before today's kids. .........not your fault.

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C4Y7Ei6uNHX

These people are pedophile groomers who want to sexualize and corrupt children, converting them to their sick lifestyle.

Remember when the San Francisco Sodomite Chorus sang a song a few years ago saying "Yes, we're coming for your children"?

caryking
Looks like our very own Kylee Alons was exposed to Lea Thompson…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-swimmer-slams-ncaa-for-eradicating-womens-rights-in-sports
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/39733799/swimmers-other-athletes-sue-ncaa-transgender-policies

Quote:

Swimmers, other athletes sue NCAA over transgender policies

March 14, 2024

ATLANTA -- Former Kentucky swimmer Riley Gaines was among more than a dozen college athletes who filed a lawsuit against the NCAA on Thursday, accusing it of violating their Title IX rights by allowing Lia Thomas to compete at the national championships in 2022.

The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta, details the shock Gaines and other swimmers felt when they learned they would have to share a locker room with Thomas at the championships in Atlanta. It documents a number of races they swam in with Thomas, including the 200-yard final in which Thomas and Gaines tied for fifth but Thomas, not Gaines, was handed the fifth-place trophy.

[...]

Other plaintiffs included athletes from volleyball and track.

The lawsuit said the plaintiffs "bring this case to secure for future generations of women the promise of Title IX that is being denied them and other college women" by the NCAA.

Here's a newsflash...the Marxist Left NEVER has cared about women or been a "champion for women's rights".

The Feminist movement was started by hardcore Marxists for the specific purpose of DESTROYING the family unit, and therefore society at large. Feminism is an attack on both men and women.

Now with this transgender madness you are seeing that fact. These hardcore Marxist Leftist lunatics don't give one rat's arse about women.
Werewolf
Sieve's utopia coming to fruition at the 3rd grade level.
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy and a few of the others here......you might actually be able to swap this one out for Easter Sunday..........

barelypure
There could be some positives coming out of all this. With Biden telling the kids that there shouldn't be any reference to religion during the egg roll at the White House this will be hard to spin into a positive. Removing Jesus from Easter is just wrong.

That ****** day is on 3/31 and Biden decides that's what they need to promote rather than Easter probably won't sit well even with non-religious voters. If he really cared he'd have psychiatrists trying to help these trannies in overcoming their mental disease

I suppose 1 good news is that ****** day and Easter won't intersect again until 2086.
Werewolf
Will #Sieve and #Nappy be hiding Easter Eggs or Pe$ises tomorrow?
barelypure
Did you ever wonder where trannies hide their eggs? I suppose that's better than gerbils.
SmaptyWolf
It's funny, I don't recall the bible having an opinion about transgender people at all. But somehow evangelicals are up in arms about them.

Ironically I suspect Jesus would like transgender people a lot more than you hate-filled jackals. Happy Easter!
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

It's funny, I don't recall the bible having an opinion about transgender people at all. But somehow evangelicals are up in arms about them.

Ironically I suspect Jesus would like transgender people a lot more than you hate-filled jackals. Happy Easter!

Look I'm far from an evangelical but to those that are, yes they have a right to be upset. The timing of this I'm sure isn't a coincidence. As for the hate-filled comment, the left has there fair share of hate and violence, so check that dumb comment at the door.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

There could be some positives coming out of all this. With Biden telling the kids that there shouldn't be any reference to religion during the egg roll at the White House this will be hard to spin into a positive. Removing Jesus from Easter is just wrong.

That ****** day is on 3/31 and Biden decides that's what they need to promote rather than Easter probably won't sit well even with non-religious voters. If he really cared he'd have psychiatrists trying to help these trannies in overcoming their mental disease

I suppose 1 good news is that ****** day and Easter won't intersect again until 2086.

What's the point of having an Easter egg roll if religious symbols aren't allowed? Just don't have the thing, I swear the folks running things aren't the smartest. People should just not show up.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Look I'm far from an evangelical but to those that are, yes they have a right to be upset. The timing of this I'm sure isn't a coincidence. As for the hate-filled comment, the left has there fair share of hate and violence, so check that dumb comment at the door.
The International Transgender Day of Visibility has been on March 31 for the last 15 years. Biden has acknowledged it every year he's been in office. It just happens to be the same day as Easter this year. That's kinda the textbook definition of "coincidence".
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

What's the point of having an Easter egg roll if religious symbols aren't allowed? Just don't have the thing, I swear the folks running things aren't the smartest. People should just not show up.

You do know that the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs aren't religious symbols, right? Let me guess, you guys are also up in arms when you go to the mall to sit on Santa's lap and you don't see the elves holding crucifixes?

What a bunch of f'ing weirdos.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

You do know that the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs aren't religious symbols, right? Let me guess, you guys are also up in arms when you go to the mall to sit on Santa's lap and you don't see the elves holding crucifixes?

What a bunch of f'ing weirdos.

hokiewolf
I don't recall any religious symbols ever on display at any of the Easter egg rolls. I'm not really sure why everyone has their panties in an uproar other than to be mad just to be mad
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
barelypure
This shows how the Biden Administration is bereft of common sense. If that has been the practice for 45 years, as is being claimed, then rather than calling attention to it by issuing a statement just shut up and let the Egg Board make the announcement. Then whoever is examining the eggs being submitted show the flyer the Egg Board issued and disqualify the eggs while providing another egg for them to roll. That way Biden could have said it's the Egg Board policy and he wasn't going to interfere. And maybe have some examples of flyers that had been issued in the past showing it was the same as always. They should have known with ****** day falling on Easter there was going to be increased scrutiny of the event. Sometimes it's best to remain silent.
Steven1974
ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Well it's always been that way at the egg roll actually so this isn't like some new thing they were doing.
barelypure
Isn't it odd that the WH website proclaimed ****** day but the Hispanic WH site didn't mention it. For them it was all about Easter. Do they not think there are Hispanic trannies who need support. Shame on them for being ****** bigots
ncsupack1
Steven1974 said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Well it's always been that way at the egg roll actually so this isn't like some new thing they were doing.
Yeah, and it's always been dumb.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.