The CIA

12,121 Views | 168 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The New York Times disclosed yesterday that the CIA built "12 Secret Spy Bases" in Ukraine, waging a shadow war against Russia for the past decade.

After a U.S.-supported violent coup toppled Ukraine's democratically elected government, CIA Director John Brennan visited Kyiv in April 2014.

Shortly after, the new Ukrainian government launched an "anti-terror operation" against its Russian-speaking citizens in Eastern Ukraine.

For eight years leading up to Russia's invasion in 2022, Ukraine's government, with help from the CIA, relentlessly bombed Eastern Ukraine.

Millions of innocent civilians were caught in the crossfire of a geopolitical chess match between Russia and the United States.

This is part of the story often ignored by the Western press.

Werewolf
Now that the MSM admit the CIA had bases in Ukraine since 2014, let's revisit this infamous phone call.

Two weeks after Trump was elected in 2016, then VP Biden called then Ukrainian President Poroshenko, nervous about Trump finding out where the money was going in Ukraine.

Biden says he did not want Trump to get "sophisticated enough" to understand what was going on in Ukraine, implying that the US funding was not going towards the stated purpose.

What was going on in Ukraine that Biden and Obama were so desperate to prevent Trump from figuring out?

You decide for yourself, but if it was legal, they wouldn't be trying to cover it up.
Werewolf
Here's something someone just sent me.

Julian Assange - Vault 7 - The Largest Intelligence Leak in History - The CIA's Ability to Hack/Surveil Anyone & Plant Anything on any Device

Only 1% of what Wikileaks released….

Vault 7 was a series of documents that WikiLeaks began to publish in March 2017.

These documents detailed the activities and capabilities of the CIA to perform electronic surveillance and cyber warfare

The files, detailed the agency's software capabilities, such as the ability to compromise cars, smart TVs, web browsers, and the operating systems of most smartphones (including Apple's iOS and Google's Android), as well as other operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux.

https://rumble.com/v3tc47y-julian-assange-the-largest-intelligence-leak-in-history.html

I hope congressional investigators question Hunter Biden about his message to Hallie, where he claimed China arrested CIA agents in "retaliation" for the Department of Justice imprisoning "my client the chief of intelligence of the People's Republic of China."

What could that possibly mean?

On November 18, 2017, the DOJ arrested Patrick Ho, Hunter's business partner from CEFC China Energy, for violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

Ho was charged with bribery and money laundering after offering millions in cash hidden in boxes to the President of Chad and a Ugandan foreign minister for oil rights in their respective nations.

Remarkably, Ho's first call from prison was to President Joe Biden's brother, James Biden.

Subsequently, he wired $1 million to Hunter Biden under the guise of "legal representation," despite Hunter not being a criminal defense attorney and court records showing no indication of his involvement in Ho's legal defense.

This incident is just one among dozens detailed in the @MarcoPolo501c3 Report on the Biden Laptop, where the Biden family and their business associates violated the Foreign Agent Registration Act.

The punishment for each violation carries a potential five-year prison term for ordinary American citizens.

Court records revealed that the FBI monitored Hunter and James Biden's communications with Patrick Ho, tracked their bank transactions, and raided Ho's offices while prosecuting him for bribery and money laundering.

However, U.S. prosecutors redacted Hunter Biden's name from court exhibits and failed to investigate his lucrative dealings with the foreign operative.

In May 2018, Hunter recorded a voice note in his iPhone Voice Memos app, labeled as "Most Genius Shlt Ever.mp3," where he once again referred to Patrick Ho as the "spy chief of China."

@KanekoaTheGreat
Werewolf
#Gobbler is gonna get his war with Russia!!! Just hold on #Gobbler, you'll get exactly what you've been hoping for.

Russian Federal Security Service Chief said today, "the US, Britain, and Ukraine, were behind the Moscow concert hall attack".

Those are serious allegations… with global implications…

Regardless of who you think is telling the truth, tensions are high.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I am stunned this was allowed by FOXNEWS.
barelypure
Werewolf said:

Why so? I would have been stunned if it wasn't. Fox News is all in on Trump. By giving air time to Kennedy it undermines Biden. It's quite delicious to think that the Democrats are paying students out of Dept of Education funds to register voters at the universities when it appears that younger adults are favoring Kennedy 1st and Trump 2nd. Biden is seen as an old and cluelss relic by many of them.

With Biden losing a higher % of the youth vote than in 2020 along with a higher % of the black vote and a catastrophic loss % of Hispanic vote all he can really count on are the AWFLs (Affluent White Female Liberals) and even then there's some abandoning the ship.

Now will the numbers hold, it's too early to say but June is going to be a make or break month for Biden and I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out for health reasons.

There's also a growing chorus for Sotamayor to retire. She's 69 but not in good health. This could be the carrot to dangle in front of Harris to move her out of the way.

This could be an interesting summer
Werewolf
barelypure said:

Werewolf said:

Why so? I would have been stunned if it wasn't. Fox News is all in on Trump. By giving air time to Kennedy it undermines Biden. It's quite delicious to think that the Democrats are paying students out of Dept of Education funds to register voters at the universities when it appears that younger adults are favoring Kennedy 1st and Trump 2nd. Biden is seen as an old and cluelss relic by many of them.

With Biden losing a higher % of the youth vote than in 2020 along with a higher % of the black vote and a catastrophic loss % of Hispanic vote all he can really count on are the AWFLs (Affluent White Female Liberals) and even then there's some abandoning the ship.

Now will the numbers hold, it's too early to say but June is going to be a make or break month for Biden and I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out for health reasons.

There's also a growing chorus for Sotamayor to retire. She's 69 but not in good health. This could be the carrot to dangle in front of Harris to move her out of the way.

This could be an interesting summer
FoxNews is not ALL IN on Trump. They do enough to make you think so.........exactly like a RINO in Congress. I don't trust Newsmax either. We should be wary of Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street and BH too.

The only broadcast news that's MAGA is Real America's Voice and One America News. That's it. Streamed news by independent journalists can be reliable......watch em' and you'll identify the truthful patriotic voices.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
As I've posted here many times, the CIA is the operational arm of a Shadow Govt represented by the Council on Foreign Relations. There is no higher level of intelligence in the US than military intelligence and this was the man in charge.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
We will soon learn this pic is real. O'Bama was CIA, his mother was a CIA asset. The identity of his grandfather will blow your mind. Stay tuned.

Werewolf
Of potential VP candidates from those known to be alive, this guy fits the bill for what needs to be done. #Patriot

barelypure
William J. Burns, the current CIA director since 2021, took the time in 2020, when he was out of government, to write an article for The Atlantic, headlined "The Blob Meets the Heartland," in which he expressed some doubts and misgivings about what the agency had been doing:

"For most of my three and a half decades as an American diplomat, the foreign-policy establishment (known unaffectionately in some quarters as "the blob") took for granted that expansive U.S. leadership abroad would deliver peace and prosperity at home. That assumption was lazy, and often flawed.

Riding the waves of globalization and American geopolitical dominance, we overreached. We deluded ourselves with magical thinking about our capacity to remake other societies, while neglecting the urgent need to remake our own. Unsurprisingly, the disconnect widened between the Washington policy establishment and the citizens it is meant to serve."

What the Deep State has determined, Benz explained to Tucker Carlson during their epic hour-long February interview, is that "preserving democracy" no longer has anything to do with enabling and honoring the will of American citizens/voters, but rather, it is all about preserving the sanctity of so-called "democratic institutions."

"And who are the democratic institutions?" Benz asks rhetorically. "Oh, 'it's us': It's the military, it's NATO, it's the IMF and the World Bank. It's the mainstream media, it is the NGOs [non-governmental organizations]. And of course, these NGOs are largely State Department-funded or CIA-funded. It's essentially all of the elite establishments" that have felt threatened by "the rise of domestic populism," Benz explained, and who have "declared their own consensus to be the new definition of democracy."

And now you see why the PTB are so allied against Trump, and how they use their media to reel in useful idiots, like we see here, to tote their water and argue against the very thing their side is doing to all of us. They're either too deluded to see it or too bought in to admit they were wrong in the 1st place. So while the struggle against the "orange threat that is taking down democracy" they, by their very actions are the real threat to democracy. At this point I don't even know they remember the definition of democracy

Werewolf
Werewolf
I eluded to this several months back. ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Ncsufist
I never understood this one. He was the founder(?) creator whatever of Wikileaks right? I am pretty sure case law allows the media to disclose classified info to the public. The thing to remember is he wasn't the originator of the docs as in he didn't break the law in getting them. I guess the hang up is that the gov doesn't want to admit he should be classified as a journalist/reporter/media. Or am I confusing parts of this with someone else
Werewolf
making an example out of him
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.