The CIA

12,051 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like a hijaked plane to me conspiracywolf. In fact. Just outside that camera frame were the construction trailers for Hensel Phelps, the GC on the Pentagon renovations. I worked with a couple of those cats. They saw a plane.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

conspiracywolf.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Looks like a hijaked plane to me conspiracywolf. In fact. Just outside that camera frame were the construction trailers for Hensel Phelps, the GC on the Pentagon renovations. I worked with a couple of those cats. They saw a plane.
You know I've never really wanted to go down the rabbit hole of 9 11. There seems to be some trending thoughts that we've been led to believe a false narrative. We'll see what comes of it. I think the truth, one way or the other, is revealed in the coming couple of years.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Hoak, I just checked with snopes.com and they report this is untrue. As a 2nd factchecker, what say you?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
#Hoak; all factcheckers sites say that Rumsfield didn't say that 2.3 trillion was missing. That's part of the Pentagon included the accounting offices........now granted you'd think they would back up those files, I think in 2001. As a factchecker, what say you?

Donald Rumsfeld announces 2.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon on September 10th 2001 - YouTube

Just a coincidence?
Werewolf
BREAKING NEWS: INS Agency has just published the news that Julian Assange (https://t.me/+rdT5pt_6vdY2M2E0) is free and active! The latest rumors and spectacular videos on the Official WikiLeaks Telegram (https://t.me/+rdT5pt_6vdY2M2E0) page have been confirmed with this astonishing information and there is a HUGE announcement - Assange will have a live speech with important message to all US and world citizens for these crucial moments of the world's political history.

Follow the WikiLeaks Telegram page and wait for confirmation. You'll receive IMPORTANT notification very soon.

Spread the word and join! This is MASSIVE
FREE JULIAN ASSANGE
(https://t.me/+qEFtAEHDxYszYjM0)https://t.me/+qEFtAEHDxYszYjM0

Telegram (https://t.me/+rdT5pt_6vdY2M2E0)
Julian Assange WikiLeaks
When all is exposed, 98% of Washington will fail.

Justice will be served.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Operation Mockingbird is prevalent.
https://resistthemainstream.com/watch-fetterman-staffer-drops-alleged-list-of-names-of-puppet-journalists-to-undercover-reporter/?utm_source=telegram
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I'll directly ask you.............. Every fact checker site - and there are many - weighting in on this says it didn't happen.......there are many, take a gander.

Yet, here's Rumsfeld making that statement on 9/10/2001. Tell me why there is such intensity to dismiss this by the fact checkers? And, who owns or controls all the factcheckers? Why? They're not hiding anything, right? No way, right?

I think this would be important for all here to look over. Go to the internet and see the many, many fact checker sites that say this didn't happen. Come on, wake the he$$ up.

#Hoak; all factcheckers sites say that Rumsfeld didn't say that 2.3 trillion was missing. That's part of the Pentagon included the accounting offices........now granted you'd think they would back up those files, I think in 2001. As a factchecker, what say you?

Donald Rumsfeld announces 2.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon on September 10th 2001 - YouTube

Just a coincidence?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I'll directly ask you.............. Every fact checker site - and there are many - weighting in on this says it didn't happen.......there are many, take a gander.

Yet, here's Rumsfeld making that statement on 9/10/2001. Tell me why there is such intensity to dismiss this by the fact checkers? And, who owns or controls all the factcheckers? Why? They're not hiding anything, right? No way, right?

I think this would be important for all here to look over. Go to the internet and see the many, many fact checker sites that say this didn't happen. Come on, wake the he$$ up.

#Hoak; all factcheckers sites say that Rumsfeld didn't say that 2.3 trillion was missing. That's part of the Pentagon included the accounting offices........now granted you'd think they would back up those files, I think in 2001. As a factchecker, what say you?

Just a coincidence?
why would you "blow up" the section of the pentagon that at the time was under construction then?
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Just a coincidence?
why would you "blow up" the section of the pentagon that at the time was under construction then?
LIke you, I don't have the answers as to why. Wasn't the accounting section of the Pentagon in that area?
I've not studied 9 11 but this should be a red flag to every American and it ties in with all the other lies we're finding out
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Just a coincidence?
LIke you, I don't have the answers as to why. Wasn't the accounting section of the Pentagon in that area?
I've not studied 9 11 but this should be a red flag to every American and it ties in with all the other lies we're finding out
no, there was no one in that section because it was still under construction, hence why the casualty rate outside of the plane that struck it was so low.
Werewolf
After Cooperating With Feds at Twitter, Jack Dorsey Invokes JFK Call to Destroy CIA, FBI, NSA

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/05/25/after-cooperating-with-feds-at-twitter-jack-dorsey-invokes-jfk-call-to-destroy-cia-fbi-nsa/
Werewolf
Moved this from the BIden thread as green screening and deception is probably CIA-DARPA.........this was to generate some perspective on how we can be fed a narrative or outright lie with green screening and other technology. For instance, the Chinese interception of an American plane, etc. A lot of the Biden activity is green screened.

Interesting, don't you think. Wonder what it looks like on TV?

Oldsouljer
Are we to believe that they use cheap, made-in-China plastic clips to secure the Flag of the Congress of the United States? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Are we to believe that they use cheap, made-in-China plastic clips to secure the Flag of the Congress of the United States? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.
You can see the application and if you'd paid close attention early on there was a ton of Biden green screen work. I saw this on telegram and I thought it interesting to share for others to possibly contemplate how film can be used to create.

Do you remember all the inflatable rubber tanks to throw off the Germans before the Normandy invasion?
Werewolf
Udo Ulfkotte German Journalist and Whistleblower: "How the CIA Buys the News" (rumble.com)
Werewolf
I watched several of Kevin Shipp's PowerPoint presentations on the internet..........maybe 2018, I thought it was more 2016-17...but its been a bit and I'm 67 years young now.

Former CIA Officer, Kevin Shipp, Risked His Life In 2018 To Expose This Information - Explains Why It's Taken SO Long! (rumble.com)

His PowerPoints' were confined to the USA.........but on one particular show - to large white pad paper on a standup easel by marker - he drew an arrow of reporting from the Council of Foreign Relations (head of our snake for which the CIA reports to as its operational arm) and handwrote "LUCIFERIAN FORCES".

Shipp was traveling around the country and giving these presentations to small community groups.
Werewolf
He speaks truth. CIA = Operation Mockingbird = still exists........wake up Sheeple.
Werewolf
CIA is highly compartmentalized........recognizing.

REPORT: Hollywood Actor Jim Caviezel Says CIA "Operates World's Biggest Pedophile Ring"!

Source: https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/hollywood-actor-jim-caviezel-says-cia-operates-worlds-biggest-pedophile-ring/

Reminder, Jeffrey Epstein met with Joe Biden's current CIA Chief, William Burns, after his child sex crime convictions, it's important to also note that when Epstein was serving his first jail sentence, which started in 2006, he sent his bodyguard to CIA headquarters for an alleged special training course. The bodyguard was given a book with a message to be delivered to Epstein. It's been believed by many that Epstein was running a blackmail operation with multiple rogue intelligence agencies. As more of these connections come to light, it's becoming harder to dismiss this extremely troubling possibility.

Source: Relentless Pursuit
Werewolf
Censorship by a controlled media is probably one of the - if not the - most critical aspect of how we got in this predicament and how the he$$ we get out of it.

Exclusive: RFK Jr. Planning to Testify Before Weaponization Committee on Censorship

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/22/exclusive-rfk-jr-planning-to-testify-before-weaponization-committee-on-censorship/
ChemE94
Werewolf said:

He speaks truth. CIA = Operation Mockingbird = still exists........wake up Sheeple.

WOW!! Super compelling!! So do you recommend standard, commercial, or heavy duty aluminum foil for my membership hat? Seriously - there's a couple minutes of my life I will never get back. You find some fat, old, blubbering idiot a kindred spirit and worthy of posting here like it makes your case? Gtfooh…

Yummy - ate me some fetus tonight and had a blood transfusion from a young person- time to get to work, go worship satan, and herd my sheeple! Lofl (sarcasm in case it's missed by the two yahoos in the echo chamber)
waynecountywolf
Another "nut" thread
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
hokiewolf
waynecountywolf said:

Another "nut" thread
bro where ya been, they're all nut threads now.
Werewolf
You know, I looked over the internet and all I found was that this guy was a conspiracy theorist and crazy. I even fact checked it with www.snopes.com........and you'r right, this ole geezer guy is nuts . I stand corrected. ;-}
caryking
hokiewolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

Another "nut" thread
bro where ya been, they're all nut threads now.
Hey, I think the threads have meaningful topics. I also think Were should slow down, on the posting he does, as I have stated openly.

What appears to be a conspiracy, in some post, I wish would slow down and let things play out. I've said it before:

There are no conspiracies, and there are no coincidences!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Amusing to me the need most here seem to have to normalize the last 7.5 years.....5 years of all-out attacks on Trump candidacy and his term..........and then 2.5 years of Biden. Most here want to talk D vrs R......no clue as to what's really underway or subconsciously prefer denial.

Gordon Chang is on RAV talking about the identification of a majority of Chinese migrants crossing our southern border as being Chinese military. Chang predicts America will fight on American soil for the 1st time since 1812. We need a good hard fight for our survival.......it will be good for us. They are coming to kill you and your family........go ahead and keep up with your denials.

Like watching a train wreck.
Werewolf
Robert Kennedy has openly proclaimed that MK ultra brainwashing is real, the CIA created lone gunmen and murdered JFK, big pharma is pure evil, the vaccine is poison, the military industrial complex is creating wars, and he's doing it all as a Democrat.
He's reaching the people Trump could never awaken because the propaganda machine has created a wall in their beliefs about 45. But what better way to break through the cognitive dissonance than use the nephew of the original Democrat patriot, JFF?
It's as if the echo of JFK's sacrifice lives on and they just can't seem to silence that power.
The truth is a force of nature and it's being highlighted around the world.
hokiewolf
Yeah, he's your perfect candidate. He's a total nut job.
Werewolf
Let's see now….u r about 44-45….and u think u understand the world? U r one of tens of thousands ur age and under that have us in this predicament.

waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Just a coincidence?
I certainly know MY "red flag".
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
Werewolf
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8ejHuv9/

Breaking news after ole Were broke it for you weeks ago. I've known for 3 years…u just weren't ready for the truth.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.