The CIA

12,116 Views | 168 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
U r not ready to learn who Obama's grandfather is?. You aren't ready…haha It would bring the house down here!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8ejHuv9/

Breaking news after ole Were broke it for you weeks ago. I've known for 3 years…u just weren't ready for the truth.
Jason Whitlock lololol.
Werewolf
RUSSIA COUP WAS HALF REAL _HALF HOAX<

As reported over the weekend the REAL part of the Prigozhin COUP WAS REAL and was planned by the CIA who had infiltrated WAGNER through Prigozhin .
>>BUT....PRIGOZHIN WAS A TRIPLE AGENT as i reported and dropped here.

THE HOAX PART OF THE COUP was planned by PUTIN and the Military ALLIANCE<
_Weeks before the Prigozhin COUP, Secret military camps were being built in Belarus and each camp can host up too 8,000 soldiers and the movable military base camps are just 120 miles from Ukraine and Just north of Kiev..

THE GAME THEORY RUSSIAN OPERATIONS of letting CIA/mi6/NATO Initiate their COUP through Wagner was a 3 fold plan ( perhaps more) .
>1_ Russia/ PUTIN letting the military coup go unpunished with charges dismissed against Prigozhin would instill a strong impression on the Ukrainian troops and leaders that Russia was able to forgive and had compassion..... This very IMPORTANT move WILL be used when RUSSIA makes it's biggest ATTACK and will give the Ukrainian troops lead ways to surrendimg with no retaliation as the same went for Wagner ,/prigohzn .
And this move instilled a major victory for PUTIN who showed to his people he is compassionate towards his own country men, even though a coup initiated.... NOW PUTIN is being fully backed by his people even the skeptics.
>2_ RUSSIA sent a strong message to mi6/cia/ NATO that there military coup attempt using Prigohzin was a massive failure and Putin will now use their COUP ATTEMPT inside a military positioning move ... As WAGNER GROUP is sent to Belarus and the rest of the Division forces of the group to join in Belaruz just 120 miles from Ukraine border and Russia soldiers will join the Belarus Army Camps that house 8,000 soldiers each with several camps near the border and short distance to Kiev
>>>>>>
>>
>3_ THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS GAME THEORY OPERATION WAS TO BRING WAGNER TROOPS INTO BELARUS!!!!! BECAUSE MI6/ CIA/ NATO WERE PLANNING A COLOUR REVOLUTION MILITARY COUP IN BELARUS TO OVERTHROW THE PRESIDENT>> Aleksandr Grigorievich <<<<
_NOW THIS PLAN HAS BEEN CLOSELY AVERTED as cia still have military cells inside of BELARUS to initiate the COUP....BUT now with PUTIN creating a HOAX COUP using the original cia plan of Wagner group... This gave the opportunity for RUSSIA/PUTIN to send the TROOPS TO BELARUS AND GET READY TO DEFEND >>>>Aleksandr Grigorievich from a cia ( mi6/NATO) plannedCOUP ATTEMPT.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8ejHuv9/

Breaking news after ole Were broke it for you weeks ago. I've known for 3 years…u just weren't ready for the truth.
Jason Whitlock lololol.
Hokie, you sure dismiss people extremely quick. Yes, that video looks more like an opinion piece; however, don't just slam or dismiss the person so quickly. If you have a thought on what's being said, then say it.

Please just stop the demonizing of people, you don't like.

I certainly don't trust the MSM, that includes Fox; however, I would like to debate, comment, on the topic.

Regarding the video above, I think I said, previously, that I can't buy that story. That said, if other confirming information comes out, then, I certainly will be open to change my mind. Just, not now!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
I'm not demonizing Jason Whitlock. But if you're using Jason Whitlock as your voice of truth, sit down, because there's a whole history of his stupidity to unpack.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I'm not demonizing Jason Whitlock. But if you're using Jason Whitlock as your voice of truth, sit down, because there's a whole history of his stupidity to unpack.
And you just demonized him…

Hokie, how about comment on the topic at hand?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Uh sure. I had more to do with the Wagner Group coup then the CIA did
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Uh sure. I had more to do with the Wagner Group coup then the CIA did
Now, I agree with that…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Funniest thing about this situation to me is that in his early ESPN days (pre-Michael and Jemelle timeframe) he was one of the most liberal guys on that network and every take he ever gave had a racist leaning slant to it... of course Michael and Jemelle and their ilk pretty much jumped the shark with that junk shortly thereafter.

Don't know what happened specifically with Whitlock, but the switch flipped hard somewhere back around 6-8 years ago... I don't know what it was, but I suspect he finally figured out that not everything that happens in this world is racist and that you should look at things in common sense terms such as wrong or right, instead of white or black...

I tend to guess that your opinion of him is that he either says things in general that you don't agree with - or because he's black, and a black man just can't be conservative or logical in his thinking (insert Tim Scott or Mark Robinson here as another example), because everything has to be about race...
caryking
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Funniest thing about this situation to me is that in his early ESPN days (pre-Michael and Jemelle timeframe) he was one of the most liberal guys on that network and every take he ever gave had a racist leaning slant to it... of course Michael and Jemelle and their ilk pretty much jumped the shark with that junk shortly thereafter.

Don't know what happened specifically with Whitlock, but the switch flipped hard somewhere back around 6-8 years ago... I don't know what it was, but I suspect he finally figured out that not everything that happens in this world is racist and that you should look at things in common sense terms such as wrong or right, instead of white or black...

I tend to guess that your opinion of him is that he either says things in general that you don't agree with - or because he's black, and a black man just can't be conservative or logical in his thinking (insert Tim Scott or Mark Robinson here as another example), because everything has to be about race...
add in Leo Terrell…. That guys changed bigger than anybody I can remember…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

. Cool, glad you think I'm a racist.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

. Cool, glad you think I'm a racist.
Hokie, I don't think anyone thinks your racist; however, it does beg to ask... Why would you dismiss Whitlock, so quickly...

Like I said, above, just comment on the variety of the message. I've said, I'm not buying it...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Russia and the "Color Revolution" (csis.org)

C.I.A. Color Revolutions| Countercurrents

To the two of you that seem to believe it impossible for the CIA to be involved in the recent Russian events and for the CIA to be engaged in a color revolution in Belarus you're being unbelievable naive.

If you've never heard the term "color revolution" its covered on the internet...........although undoubtable with a pro-CIA tint.

Let's see..........the CIA assassinated JFK.......and most likely RFK too...and ya think they would not attempt to destabilize an enemy?

I don't wish to debate it as its impossible to be sure either way.........not worth my time or yours.
Werewolf
CIA created in 1947. CIA moved into Ukraine in 1948.

After WW2 was decided, thousands of Nazis moved from Germany into Ukraine, for the record.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

After WW2 was decided, thousands of Nazis moved from Germany into Ukraine, for the record.
This is a good moment for a source attribution.
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

This is a good moment for a source attribution.
Lol... I'll say...
Werewolf
In this particular case, it's a Monkey Werx statement just a few days ago. Monkey is very careful not to get over his skis........and of course Youtube shuts alternative news down so he didn't elaborate. Regarding CIA to Ukraine in 1948......this was Monkey.

Now if you're alluding to the Nazis in Ukraine......that is well documented with the Azov battalion. We've seen numerous videos and pics of LIndsay Graham, John No-Name McCain and Amy Klobuchar speaking with the Azov Battalion......Nazis.
Werewolf
Here's something re Bobby Kennedy assassination from telegram. There is video with it but its not post-able here......

Robert Kennedy JR says that a CIA operative killed his father, explains how the autopsy report brings damning evidence that Sirhan couldn't have possibly killed his father, and the attorney for Sirhan coincidently was the same exact attorney for a mob boss implicated in the JFK assassination and ended up disappearing and cut into pieces before a committee could question him.

"When I sat down and read the autopsy report it became clear to me as it would to anyone who read that report that Sirhan did not kill my father.

-Sirhan fired two shots at my father. He was five feet away. It was absolute mayhem.

- Waiting in the kitchen was Sirhan Sirhan. As my father approached the table Sirhan fired at him, two shots. One of those hit Paul Schrade. The other one went past my father's ear and hit a wooden door jam.

-Sirhan was then grabbed in a dog pile and pointing the gun away from my father shot six shots. There were eight shots in the barrel. All of those shots hit people. We know who they hit. We know what happened to all of those bullets.

A week before RFK was killed, he declared that he would remove the clandestine services from the CIA. Not only that, but RFK's first assumption was that the CIA had killed his brother and he posed that very question publicly.

Due to his popularity, RFK was about to be put in a position to become President and therefore actually make reforms to the CIA or even dismantle it just as JFK before him had sought to do.

According to @RobertKennedyJr
, Cesar was a CIA asset. If this was truly the case, and Sirhan was simply an MK Ultra patsy, then now you know why they would have the motive to implement this plan.

RFK and JFK were both existential threats to the military-industrial complex and the above-the-law operations of the CIA.

JFK himself told us that he wanted to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind. Neither he nor his brother wanted to participate in the Vietnam War which turned out to be a CIA playground for psyop operations and countless crimes against humanity.

The CIA has never answered for these crimes and the Biden administration has actually been slow-rolling the release of information pertaining to the case.

Imagine what the world would have looked like had the Kennedy vision of dismantling the CIA taken place. Certainly, there would have been a lot fewer wars and regime changes disguised as "wars on terror."

Full Substack (https://pepelivesmatter.substack.com/p/who-shot-robert-kennedy)

-Sirhan was the distractor. The real shooter was behind my father he was called Eugene Cesar who was a security guard who worked for Lockheed. He was a CIA operative. He was a vocal racist who hated the Kennedys.

-My father was shot four times from behind. All of the shots had an uphill trajectory. All of them, this is what the autopsy found, were contact shots. So the barrel of the gun was touching my father's body or clothing. Less than an inch of his skin. They left carbon tattoos on his flesh.

-There were 77 eyewitnesses who saw that Sirhan was never behind my father.

-The police did not confiscate Cesar's gun that night

Thomas Naguchi, the coroner for RFK, plainly tells us that there was soot in his hair shavings which tells us that a gun had to have been triggered within inches of his head. Scientifically speaking, soot travels only a few inches when a gun is fired.

Once Naguchi discovered this he did ballistics tests that proved that the shot was "one inch from the head of his right ear, only three inches BEHIND the head."

But here is the kicker, Karl Eucker, the man in between Kennedy and Sirhan, specifically told authorities that he "never got close enough for a point-blank shot." Not only this, he never got behind him because they refrained him as he shot the remaining bullets wildly into the crowd.

So not only was Sirhan not close enough to fire the kill shot but he wasn't behind him.

Naguchi's testimony was such a problem for them that they made sure he was fired and unable to debunk their carefully crafted myth.

The Autopsy report showed that the distance between the muzzle that fired the fatal shot and RFK's body was anywhere from point blank to three inches. Eyewitnesses tell us that Sirhan was at least five feet away from him when he began to fire his gun making it impossible for him to have been the one to shoot the bullet at point-blank range. The police never asked about the muzzle distance of shots until people began to pick apart the official story.

Reports of bullet holes in the pantry cause issues because of the limited amount of ammunition in Sirhan's weapon. What happened to those bullets? Sirhan's lawyer suggested that the FBI removed the door frames and ceiling panels and destroyed the evidence. Reminiscent of when the Feds removed the door with bullet holes that suggested they were the ones who instigated the deadly shootout in Waco isn't it?

A Forsenic audio expert analyzed the one existing audio tape of the RFK shooting and found that there were sounds of at least 10 shots being fired (possibly 13), within those shot sounds there were two instances of double shots (two shots so close together that they couldn't have come from a single gun), and that the security guard who RFK Jr alleges was the real shooter was holding a gun with similar rifling characteristics to the audio in the tape.

The gun that allegedly killed RFK was a .22 caliber Iver-Johnson Cadet revolver.

You can see from the photos that this weapon only carries eight rounds.

This means that only eight bullets could have been fired if Sirhan was the only shooter. But that was simply not the case.

So who was the second shooter?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/06/06/the-bobby-kennedy-assassination-tape-were-13-shots-fired-or-only-8/

"The conclusion is inescapable," Van Praag wrote in a 2011 declaration in Sirhan's case, "that there was a second gun fired by a second shooter during the shooting that resulted in the death of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, and that the five shots from the second gun were fired in a direction opposite the direction in which Sirhan fired.

https://www.historicalfirearms.info/post/52226442432/the-gun-that-killed-rfk-22-caliber-iver-johnson

Thane Eugene Cesar was standing directly behind RFK, unlike Sirhan, and told the LAPD that he did, in fact, draw his weapon that night. He was so close to RFK that Cesar's tie was likely pulled off in the mayhem. They never checked his gun according to Sirhan's lawyer and he sold it. Cesar told police he sold the gun three months earlier but a paper trail said differently.

And then what happened? He moved out of the country to the Philippines. Remember when Jesus Campos left the country after the Mandalay Bay shooting even though he was the sole eye witness? The playbook seems to remain the same.

"Cesar was the obvious first suspect. The police brushed him off and never investigated him further."

It gets worse though, there is testimony that the security guard actually shot his gun during the incident. The gun was destroyed by the LAPD before the trial and then inexplicably never examined in connection with the bullets that hit the pantry that day.

The man that covered up the gun/bullets was off Scott free after he "mislabeled" his findings. They refused to give him a lie detector test.

And they said: We wouldn't give him a test because their findings said differently.

To sum it up, They didn't follow the proper procedures and covered up the entire thing.

Sirhan claims to have never remembered shooting RFK or essentially anything about the event. Even under hypnosis, after the fact, extracting information seemed impossible.

Under hypnosis, he remembers a woman who gave him coffee and lead him to a dark place. He was lying on a table and then the next thing he remembers is being restrained after shooting at RFK. He literally can't remember anything in between. A dark place and a coffee? Was he drugged?

Was he under hypnosis when the event happened? Did you know that Sirhan joined the mystical order of the Rosa Crucians and took to self-hypnotism.

This means he was a perfect person to act as the patsy, someone who was easily programmable.

Remember that documents show that an Ex CIA consultant admitted he could create a patsy in three months and it would take him six months to create a lone gunmen.

Now think about all the political figures assassinated by supposed lone gunmen.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/cia-rdp90-00552r000303090037-8

Operation Artichoke was also attempting to see if they could force an individual to involuntarily perform an assassination.

They used LSD, hypnosis, and other drugs in an attempt to create such a human weapon.

These are open-source documents yet some still say this is a conspiracy theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Artichoke

Robert Kennedy's ascension to the highest office in the land was tragically cut short. Ironically, he was very likely eliminated by a clandestine CIA operation, the type of operation he promised to shut down when he became President. The CIA's history of immoral crimes against countries around the world has never truly been accounted for. The more that awaken to this truth, the greater the chance of justice and a worthwhile change that could restore peace to this world. The CIA has shown itself to be a purveyor of chaos and because Kennedy wished to prevent further bloodshed, he himself was a victim to their schemes.

But what do you think? Do you believe the CIA killed Robert Kennedy or the official story?

End of thread

Werewolf
Robert Kennedy JR says that the evidence that the CIA killed JFK is so insurmountable and overwhelming that it is beyond any reasonable doubt and that the mainstream media refuses to accept anything but the Warren Report. The American media finally had to admit that Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA asset and faked his Russian defection in order to deceive. This was a conspiracy to eliminate JFK because he refused to comply with the military-industrial complex. Is it time for the world to admit that the upper echelon of the CIA is corrupt beyond imagination?

He also says that Mike Pompeo talked to him the other day about the CIA and told him the upper echelon of the CIA do not believe in the institutions of democracy..dasting...What else is he talking to Pompeo about?
Werewolf
RFK JR says that the French riots directly result from the military-industrial complex and its wars in Iraq, that the US war machine created ISIS, and instead of building the world up we've been spending trillions making our world less safe.

"We've spent eight trillion dollars on the Iraq war and its aftermath. What did we get for that? We got nothing. We killed more Iraqis than Saddam Hussein. It's much worse off. We created ISIS. We sent two million refugees into Europe destabilizing all of the nations in Europe for generations. We are now seeing these riots in France and that's a direct result from the Syrian war that we created and our creation of ISIS. The same period that we spent eight trillion dollars Bombing bridges, ports, schools the Chinese spent eight trillion building...
The Chinese are out competing us everywhere in the world.
Brazil is switching to these Chinese currency. Saudi...
We have not made ourselves safer. The security state is costing us 1.3 trillion dollars and America is unsafe. We should be doing what President Kennedy said we oughta do."
Werewolf
From testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, Sig Mickelson, President of CBS from 1954 to 1961:

"We had been contacted by the CIA, as a matter of fact by the time I became the head of the whole News and Public Affairs operation in 1954 the shifts had been established and I was told about them and asked if I'd carry on with them"

For the Next time you tell someone the News is run by the CIA and they call you a conspiracy theorist

Werewolf
CIA Mockingbird Media at its best. Mika is the lead and Joe found himself vulnerable to blackmail as a result of the death of his young female staffer in his office. The once ultra-conservation North Florida R congressman had no choice but to follow along.
Werewolf
Werewolf
If you know anything about birds, the Mockingbird drowns out the other birds singing. Our world has been inundated with a CIA mockingbird disinformation campaign for more than a 1/2 century.

Werewolf
Now this crazy old loon is talking about mockingbirds........what on earth is this crazy a$$ woman doing. And Wikipedia........you know the GOVT wouldn't change definitions...like for instance what constitutes a vaccine.;-)

Werewolf
Will continue drawing lines from dot to dot............but a couple of ya here are hopeless. Farm?
Werewolf
Some truth for ya. Now let's get the rumble going in C-F.
FLASHBACK | Speech by Dr. Jerome Corsi: Trump recruited by the Military. (rumble.com)
Werewolf
'Remote Viewing" is said to be real. The CIA uses it and others as well. Being reported now is remote viewers are now seeing large explosions in American cites. What should concern us is that if this happens the Russians or the Chinese are likely to be blamed.......we should be on guard for this. Such events won't be the R's or the C's........they will be done by the Deep State "Praetorian Guard".

Reportedly the US has two nuclear warheads that are missing, and the Russians have a couple too.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

'Remote Viewing" is said to be real. The CIA uses it and others as well. Being reported now is remote viewers are now seeing large explosions in American cites. What should concern us is that if this happens the Russians or the Chinese are likely to be blamed.......we should be on guard for this. Such events won't be the R's or the C's........they will be done by the Deep State "Praetorian Guard".

Reportedly the US has two nuclear warheads that are missing, and the Russians have a couple too.
Psychic spies? Lol, the Soviets we're looking at that claptrap in the 1950s and because the Russians were taking it seriously at that time, the CIA couldn't be left behind so they also wasted who knows how many $$ trying to develop an never-been-proven human latent ability.
Werewolf
FALSE FLAGS, MOSSAD NUKES & REVOLUTION -- Jeffrey Prather (rumble.com)

Solja; Jeffrey Prather comes from that world.......SGT interviews him.
Werewolf
Werewolf
The impact upon our reality is overwhelming.......24-7 narrative of lies and deceit and censorship of those attempting to share truth. #Operation Mockingbird.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Council on Foreign Affairs is the governing body of the Corporation of the United States - now bankrupt - and its operational arm is the CIA. Stay tuned.

Werewolf
Julian Assange - Vault 7 - The Largest Intelligence Leak in History - The CIA's Ability to Hack/Surveil Anyone & Plant Anything on any Device

Only 1% of what Wikileaks released….

Vault 7 was a series of documents that WikiLeaks began to publish in March 2017.

These documents detailed the activities and capabilities of the CIA to perform electronic surveillance and cyber warfare

The files, detailed the agency's software capabilities, such as the ability to compromise cars, smart TVs, web browsers, and the operating systems of most smartphones (including Apple's iOS and Google's Android), as well as other operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux.

https://rumble.com/v3tc47y-julian-assange-the-largest-intelligence-leak-in-history.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.