2024 Elections

197,633 Views | 2846 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

SexualChocolate said:

Presidential election odds as of August 11

Bet 365

Kamala Harris: -125
Donald Trump: EVEN
via Covers.com

Betfair Exchange

Kamala Harris: -105
Donald Trump: +120
Bovada

Kamala Harris: -105
Donald Trump: +120
BetOnline

Kamala Harris: -125
Donald Trump: +105
Oddschecker

Kamala Harris: -104
Donald Trump: +115

Trump losing ground on the betting market. He needs to do something extraordinary to turn it around. If I was him, I'd dump Vance and pick somebody else to create a buzz. Elon trying to help him with the interview and the constant Ads on Twitter is a step. Let's check back next week.
Im pretty much discounting odds/polls until Harris does something unscripted on camera, which probably wont happen until the debate.

That being said, Trump needs to get his act together. They are currently dying on the dumbest hills possible that no one cares about

Agree.
Bas2020
More Democrat Money Laundering for Bogus campaign contributions

Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

The actual real data does not show anything close to momentum for Kamala.. in fact the opposite.. Republican registration is even far out numbering Dems in California.

That's a surprising stat for New Jersey
Bas2020
packofwolves
Bas2020 said:

A moderate thing to do. Come on in, the door is wide open.
Werewolf
Magical, you might say.

Werewolf
America's modern-day population doesn't have a basis of understanding what freedom is as it's been slowly degraded over the last 60 years
Bas2020
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Magical, you might say.

I'm sure everything looks magical when you're profoundly ignorant. What a demon-haunted world you guys live in.
Bas2020
Normal Americans are Waking UP to the non stop lies and Propaganda from US News

Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Magical, you might say.

I'm sure everything looks magical when you're profoundly ignorant. What a demon-haunted world you guys live in.

Depends on the number of votes and people entering the votes? Counting votes? Not sure how to describe what I'm thinking. Umm. Say they started entering votes a minute prior to the first reported increase in votes. Small number of votes counted but if there are enough counters or small number of votes or combination of the two then it's not that big of a deal that it jumped up that high. But with some of the things reported on someone who is open minded can see where the complaint is coming from. Majority of that district is Somali. Those jokers are extremely corrupt. Bringing them here is not going to stop their corrupt ness.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Magical, you might say.

TIme for your new COVID jab, ignoramus.

Werewolf
Minnesota lies comfortably in the hands of the Marxist Fascist Globalists.

Bas2020
Democrat polling has suddenly stopped. Weird, I wonder why?

This is the time of year they typical over samples DEMS+5 or DEMS+8.. then the day before the election they go back to DEM+2 and release the poll so they dont look completely foolish.

The polls in August, and Sept are pure propaganda by the same media that gaslights and lies to the public. Its used to create fake enthusiasm and mind warp people into thinking there is some wave forming.

They are refusing to release polling from the last 10 days.

DrummerboyWolf
Hackers break into voting machines, tabulators, and E-pollbooks at a conference last week. But we have safe and secure elections. If you believe that, and some on here will, I have ocean front property in Kansas that I would love to sell you.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/hackers-conf-reveals-vulnerabilities-election-machines-amid-testing
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Bas2020
This is terrifying. Apparently Kamala has never read a history book. Good lord we are in trouble.

wolfbreath
packofwolves said:

Bas2020 said:

A moderate thing to do. Come on in, the door is wide open.
And they could play the Price is Right "Come on Down" music as they're crossing over.
Bas2020
This is what desperate losing campaigns do....

Werewolf
The 2024 Election is "We the People, the Sovereign" vrs the "Uniparty Establishment Govt". That is our choice.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

The 2024 Election is "We the People, the Sovereign" vrs the "Uniparty Establishment Govt". That is our choice.

Background information about what is going on in our world today.........the takedown of the Corporation and a successful landing.

Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a link to Dr. Robert Epstein's web site. For many years, Dr. Epstein who is a psychologist, has studied how big tech sways elections throughout the country. He has developed a system where they capture how Google, Youtube, Yahoo, Facebook, etc are influencing elections.

He was on with Glenn Beck today and has been on his show many times. He is a left leaning person and voted for Hillary, but he knows that Big Tech is effecting outcomes of elections. I will post the podcast once it hits as he was just on.

Scroll down and see the results that likely were changed because of Big Tech interference. But there is no information about election fraud. You doubters keep believing that BS.

https://americasdigitalshield.com/
SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

Oh, THAT'S where you guys are getting this "grocery stores" talking point. I should have known.

I wonder why they're not showing charts for the food suppliers?
hokiewolf
It's a damn shame conservative principles are not being represented in this election cycle.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Oh, THAT'S where you guys are getting this "grocery stores" talking point. I should have known.

I wonder why they're not showing charts for the food suppliers?

Blame whoever or whatever you want. In the real world the buck stops with the two people you voted for. The end.
ncsupack1
Just remember Gulf, the adults are back in charge.
Werewolf
Check this out..........

Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

That business is cutthroat, competition-wise. She's either being shamefully dishonest or incredibly unknowledgeable of economic matters.
Werewolf
Bas2020
Democrat v Democrat violence threatening to begin in Chicago this week. The HAMAS wing of the DEM party is the most radical in the entire country but the media ignores it.

Werewolf
Gonna be some violence in the Windy City!
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Reminiscent of 1968. For the youngn's that don't know, Dan Rather with CBS, was punched in the stomach during a live interview and that was some of the tame stuff.

I expect it's going to be quite nasty and had she named Josh Shapiro as VP, it would probably be worse. The Hamas wing of the D-Party is going to rebel either way.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Reminiscent of 1968. For the youngn's that don't know, Dan Rather with CBS, was punched in the stomach during a live interview and that was some of the tame stuff.

I expect it's going to be quite nasty and had she named Josh Shapiro as VP, it would probably be worse. The Hamas wing of the D-Party is going to rebel either way.
LOL, I don't remember Rather getting punched but I sure do remember the violence in the streets outside.
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

LOL, I don't remember Rather getting punched but I sure do remember the violence in the streets outside.
Here you go. You don't see the punch but you see Rather go down then claim he was hit in the stomach.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t-s&ei=UTF-8&p=dan+rather+getting+punched+video#id=1&vid=ce2d08095a3cdcfe264f91eed514b9a5&action=view
Werewolf
Dan's a guy that might have gotten flipped/turned over his long career. Maybe he was fully controlled from Day 1, who knows.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.