2024 Elections

105,957 Views | 1853 Replies | Last: 43 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wolfbreath said:

GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C84_6AgtM5y
Rules for thee, but not for me. Do as I say, not as I do... Democrats.

Democrats always accuse others of doing the exact same things they are doing.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

It's not your mom and dad's democrat party anymore. These people are flat out nuts.
packgrad
Goodness this tweet hits the nail on the head.

packofwolves
wolfbreath said:

A Biden donor is having second thoughts...

Investor Whitney Tilson, a longtime donor to President Joe Biden, says he's reconsidering his support for Biden after his stumbling performance at last week's presidential debate.

"I feel deceived. For months my Republican friends have been sending me videos from Twitter and Fox 'News' that appear to show Biden's dementia," Tilson wrote in an X post on Saturday.

"Though I was concerned, I was mostly able to dismiss these often deceptively-edited videos as the usual Republican attack machine idiocy because I remember how they tried to do the same to Hillary in 2016," he continued. "But the debate changed all that."

LOL at…

"The end of our democracy? Women and minorities see decades of progress erased? A larger, more radical conservative majority in the Supreme Court locked in for a generation? Abortion banned nationwide? Ukraine handed to Putin on a platter? More tax cuts for the rich? Free rein for polluters leading to soaring temperatures, rising seas and more violent weather? "

The above statement is ridiculous. TDS is strong. And relying on the very media (60 minutes, NY Times, liberal late night shows) that have protected Biden from the start of the 2020 campaign until last week, laughable.
packofwolves
Tapper doubling down…
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tapper-blasts-democrats-orwellian-tactics-105639095.html
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

wolfbreath said:

Maher urges Democrats to hold open convention, throws support behind Newsom

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maher-urges-democrats-hold-open-191733284.html

Should Biden and the Democrats take up Maher's advice, the "Real Time with Bill Maher" host said he would support California Gov. Gavin Newsom, whose name has been repeatedly floated as a potential replacement.

"Watching him [Newsom] make the case against Mr. Trump in the pre-debate interviews, and defend Mr. Biden post-debate, reminded me: This guy is good at this," Maher said. "Yes, he has too much 'California baggage' some of which I myself don't love but the contrast to how he prosecutes the case against Mr. Trump and how Mr. Biden did couldn't be clearer. He's forceful, never at a loss for words or stats, never stumbles, never intimidated. He's un-bullyable, and that's important against Mr. Trump."

Uhmm...No

Newsome scares me, afraid he may talk his way into it.
Nah, DeSantis made him look like a complete fool in their made for TV debate several months back...

Newsom is a nut that runs a nut state. I'm not to worried about him.
Hope you're right
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

wolfbreath said:

Should Biden and the Democrats take up Maher's advice, the "Real Time with Bill Maher" host said he would support California Gov. Gavin Newsom, whose name has been repeatedly floated as a potential replacement.

"Watching him [Newsom] make the case against Mr. Trump in the pre-debate interviews, and defend Mr. Biden post-debate, reminded me: This guy is good at this," Maher said. "Yes, he has too much 'California baggage' some of which I myself don't love but the contrast to how he prosecutes the case against Mr. Trump and how Mr. Biden did couldn't be clearer. He's forceful, never at a loss for words or stats, never stumbles, never intimidated. He's un-bullyable, and that's important against Mr. Trump."

Uhmm...No

Nah, DeSantis made him look like a complete fool in their made for TV debate several months back...

Hope you're right

He has zero push back in California, that isn't going to work in the rest of the country. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see him struggle in a debate, when has he ever had to really defend his policies?
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

wolfbreath said:

Uhmm...No

Hope you're right

He has zero push back in California, that isn't going to work in the rest of the country. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see him struggle in a debate, when has he ever had to really defend his policies?
Very true. I'm starting to think they may go to Whitmer if Michelle turns them down.
wolfbreath
New Yahoo News/YouGov poll: 60% of Americans say Biden is not fit for another term as president after disastrous debate yet 2024 contest with Trump remains too close to call

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-newsyougov-poll-60-of-americans-say-biden-is-not-fit-for-another-term-as-president-after-disastrous-debate--yet-2024-contest-with-trump-remains-too-close-to-call-204915250.html

In short, Biden's vulnerability has never been more apparent but Trump remains too flawed to fully capitalize.
WolfpackUSC
wolfbreath said:

New Yahoo News/YouGov poll: 60% of Americans say Biden is not fit for another term as president after disastrous debate yet 2024 contest with Trump remains too close to call

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-newsyougov-poll-60-of-americans-say-biden-is-not-fit-for-another-term-as-president-after-disastrous-debate--yet-2024-contest-with-trump-remains-too-close-to-call-204915250.html

In short, Biden's vulnerability has never been more apparent but Trump remains too flawed to fully capitalize.

Yet some on this thread keep saying it'll be 80/ 20 Trump. Trump may indeed win, but 80/ 20 is insane. You couldn't get 80/20 on if the sky is blue.
wolfbreath
WarrenPeace said:

The best America can do….

Two 80 year olds arguing about who can drive a golf ball the farthest. Wow
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

wolfbreath said:

Yet some on this thread keep saying it'll be 80/ 20 Trump. Trump may indeed win, but 80/ 20 is insane. You couldn't get 80/20 on if the sky is blue.
I said 80% of the American people would be anti-Biden. I didn't say the vote tally would be that. I have also said that the election will not occur on Nov 05th. The election will be stolen in November if it actually occurs....as not enough has been done to prevent the digital fraud.....at least not yet :-)

The 80% is in reference to the American population being in favor of Biden being removed from office, however it may be done. 80% being pro-Trump or MAGA won't happen.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

wolfbreath said:

I said 80% of the American people would be anti-Biden. I didn't say the vote tally would be that. I have also said that the election will not occur on Nov 05th. The election will be stolen in November if it actually occurs....as not enough has been done to prevent the digital fraud.....at least not yet :-)

The 80% is in reference to the American population being in favor of Biden being removed from office, however it may be done. 80% being pro-Trump or MAGA won't happen.

Don't back track now my little doe. You also said Trump would/ will win something like 45+ states.
Werewolf
Trump will win 45 states if the election is actually held.........go back to my words on prior posts re the 80%. I think I saw where it was posted one poll has it at 75% now. Five more months, much more to be revealed, stay tuned young man.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

Trump will win 45 states if the election is actually held.........go back to my words on prior posts re the 80%. I think I saw where it was posted one poll has it at 75% now. Five more months, much more to be revealed, stay tuned young man.

If the election is held on rumble, or whatever twitter pages you follow, then sure.

Real world, no.
Werewolf
Whatever, my friend. You're like a child with some of your retorts. Have a great 4th of July, no more of your nonsense.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

Whatever, my friend. You're like a child with some of your retorts. Have a great 4th of July, no more of your nonsense.

Same to you my little doe
packgrad
Hilarious how stupid Democrat leadership think democrats are. Seems like they're right if you read posts from the lefties here and on X though.

wolfbreath
Biden campaign says Biden's fundraising cash would go to Kamala Harris if he drops out as top donors waver

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-campaign-says-bidens-fundraising-135741617.html

A top campaign official held a phone call with Biden's top donors on Sunday and stated that if Biden were to drop out of the race, all his funds would go to Vice President Kamala Harris. Some of the donors went so far as to ask for refunds, according to NBC News.

packgrad
Another civ narrative crashing to the ground. No wonder that guy has been on a milk carton lately.

Bockwinkle
wolfbreath said:

Biden campaign says Biden's fundraising cash would go to Kamala Harris if he drops out as top donors waver

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-campaign-says-bidens-fundraising-135741617.html

A top campaign official held a phone call with Biden's top donors on Sunday and stated that if Biden were to drop out of the race, all his funds would go to Vice President Kamala Harris. Some of the donors went so far as to ask for refunds, according to NBC News.

Wow, democrats racist much?

You'll give millions to a senile old white dude, but you want your money back of its an Indian woman.
hokiewolf
This one is going to hurt GP!

packgrad
lol. There literally could be no better a person supporting Biden than this propagandist. Masks, social distancing, wet markets, stops the spread, to now it's just one 90 minute debate where Biden had a bad night. They truly believe, and rightfully so, that Democrat voters are sheep. I can't wait until the final decision is made as to the direction the Democrat party will go in. I expect the baaa's will be back.

TheStorm
packgrad said:

lol. There literally could be no better a person supporting Biden than this propagandist. Masks, social distancing, wet markets, stops the spread, to now it's just one 90 minute debate where Biden had a bad night. They truly believe, and rightfully so, that Democrat voters are sheep. I can't wait until the final decision is made as to the direction the Democrat party will go in. I expect the baaa's will be back.

The modern day version of Josef Mengele himself... do actual people with a brain still listen to anything this habitual liar even says anymore?!?
wolfbreath
packgrad said:

If they want to go that route: Cold Meds, Dementia Can Be A Dangerous Mix

https://www.kpbs.org/news/health/2017/01/30/cold-meds-and-dementia-can-be-dangerous-mix

Dr. Michael Plopper, chief medical officer for Sharp Behavioral Health Services, said people with dementia are more susceptible to negative effects of medications.

"And in particular the antihistamine medications, and can develop confusional states, short-term memory problems, problems with balance, and other potential side effects," Plopper explained.
WolfpackUSC
Is this the same Dr. Fauci that Trump awarded a Presidential commendation to?
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

I see that you are keeping those flames alive…lol
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

Yes. The same one who encouraged you to take a worthless vaccine that you're so proud of.

Hope you get the likes from the lefties you're looking for, but they're not on this thread right now. Haven't been told what to think yet so it will be a while.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Yes. The same one who encouraged you to take a worthless vaccine that you're so proud of.

Hope you get the likes from the lefties you're looking for, but they're not on this thread right now. Haven't been told what to think yet so it will be a while.

Ok, so we're talking about the same Fauci.

I'm very proud I was able to work long enough to receive a pension from the government. The jab just happened to be something I had to do to ensure that. In that regard, damn right I'm proud.

I don't care who likes or doesn't like my posts. I'm not a lefty, but I damn sure don't like and won't vote for Trump for a third time. And no, that doesn't mean I'm voting for Mr. Dementia.
Werewolf
I for one won't criticize you for a second. I understand completely and I appreciate your service. I spent time with my retired 1st cuz Navy Seal and we chatted on the phone with a buddy of his that was still active in some capacity - I believe it was a Reserve. The guy was trying to conjure up some way to get out of the jabs and was faced with losing a bunch of pension money. He didn't want to take the jab and was trying every way he knew how to avoid the jab and to not lose the money. He ended up taking the jabs but - can't remember exactly - he might have gotten the 2nd one faked on paper somehow.
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

I'm very proud I was able to work long enough to receive a pension from the government. The jab just happened to be something I had to do to ensure that. In that regard, damn right I'm proud.

I don't care who likes or doesn't like my posts. I'm not a lefty, but I damn sure don't like and won't vote for Trump for a third time. And no, that doesn't mean I'm voting for Mr. Dementia.

Clearly you don't care about likes. That explains your bububut Trump reply to a Biden Fauci post. lol.

Come on lefties!!! Like that post!!!!
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Clearly you don't care about likes. That explains your bububut Trump reply to a Biden Fauci post. lol.

Just calling out hypocrisy. If people like it, so be it.

And I'll keep posting what I want.
SSPack
packgrad said:

I thought I saw where KJP was asked if he took cold medicine and she said no he didn't.
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

It's not hypocrisy at all. Maybe you should look up what that means.

Your bububut Trump was message board attention *****ing. I'll keep calling out what I want.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

It's not hypocrisy at all. Maybe you should look up what that means.

Your bububut Trump was message board attention *****ing. I'll keep calling out what I want.

Here's another one for you. Fauci comes in at 20 seconds. Trump loves some Fauci.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.