2024 Elections

84,908 Views | 1531 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Sounds to me that we have way too many people illegally get government services. How would I know? I don't! Because they don't have an ID.

What does this even mean?
I'll simplify it for you…

People don't have ID's, right?
Most likely, these same people get government services, welfare, Medicaid, or whatever, right?
If they don't have ID's, how do we know if they aren't cheating, getting these services?

So, I say, we have a ton of fraud, because, no one has an ID…

Civ, you should be seriously concerned about all the fraud, within the Government services, people without ID's receive. You know, this type of fraud is costing all of us money! We have to clean it up, immediately! I don't how, you, or anyone can sit by and watch all this fraud happen!

Sounds like you'd be really excited about a National ID Card administered by the federal gubmint and provided to every citizen easy peasy. I seem to recall Bill Clinton trying that and you guys going absolutely ballistic for some reason.

So lets do it! We could have AOC and MTG skipping through the meadow together in bipartisan bliss over this.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Sounds to me that we have way too many people illegally get government services. How would I know? I don't! Because they don't have an ID.

Most likely, these same people get government services, welfare, Medicaid, or whatever, right?
If they don't have ID's, how do we know if they aren't cheating, getting these services?

Civ, you should be seriously concerned about all the fraud, within the Government services, people without ID's receive. You know, this type of fraud is costing all of us money! We have to clean it up, immediately! I don't how, you, or anyone can sit by and watch all this fraud happen!

Sounds like you'd be really excited about a National ID Card administered by the federal gubmint and provided to every citizen easy peasy. I seem to recall Bill Clinton trying that and you guys going absolutely ballistic for some reason.

So lets do it! We could have AOC and MTG skipping through the meadow together in bipartisan bliss over this.
Sounds like you project…
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Sounds like you project…

Just confirming that you're full of it.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Sounds like you project…

Knowledge, yes… I'm full of it…
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Sounds like you project…

I see. You're really really concerned about proper ID, you just don't want too much ID... the kind (like your SS card) that crosses state lines easily and doesn't expire. No really, your argument makes so much sense.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Sounds like you project…

I see. You're really really concerned about proper ID, you just don't want too much ID... the kind (like your SS card) that crosses state lines easily and doesn't expire. No really, your argument makes so much sense.
Thank You!
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Sounds like you project…

Thank You!

Welp, here's hoping that in an effort to eliminate the scourge of illegals voting (and stealing Welfare somehow) we implement biometric ID for all citizens... retina scan tied to a federal database to vote in a federal election. Imagine your surprise when 100% of Dems vote for it, upending all of their master vote-stealing plans.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Sounds like you project…

Thank You!

Welp, here's hoping that in an effort to eliminate the scourge of illegals voting (and stealing Welfare somehow) we implement biometric ID for all citizens... retina scan tied to a federal database to vote in a federal election. Imagine your surprise when 100% of Dems vote for it, upending all of their master vote-stealing plans.
Sounds like you have it all figured out…
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/james-carville-what-need-know-why-trump-winning

Reminds me of smarptass and wuf wuf...
packgrad
That piece was spot on. It's painfully obvious to rational folks the unAmerican methods democrats are using to disqualify their primary political rival. If the TDS crowd doesn't change their ways, Trump walks the dog on this election.
hokiewolf
This is what you guys want, according to what you have said here on these forums.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

This is what you guys want, according to what you have said here on these forums.

Hokie, that's so disingenuous…. Nobody wants to see people acting like idiots. MTG is good on some policy; however, her voice is annoying as hell. The other two are equally, if not worse, than MTG.

Remember, I fully get why people don't like some of Trumps antics; however, for the most part, I support his policies. Oh, we can find the majority of congressional people acting like fools, as well. Pick and choose as you will…. It doesn't help.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, that's so disingenuous…. Nobody wants to see people acting like idiots. MTG is good on some policy; however, her voice is annoying as hell. The other two are equally, if not worse, than MTG.

Remember, I fully get why people don't like some of Trumps antics; however, for the most part, I support his policies. Oh, we can find the majority of congressional people acting like fools, as well. Pick and choose as you will…. It doesn't help.

Agree with congress people pulling antics. Both sides have them. Who was it a few years ago eating fried chicken?
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

I personally can't stand either of those clowns.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Hayes is a hack himself. He's certainly not one to condemn others…

See here… he is trying to one up Hannity (BTW, I'm no Hannity fan)…

packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

Not sure who has said this is what they want on this forum. It has no place in congress and it's not limited to MTG.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

It's nice to see that trailer trash is being so well represented in our representative democracy.
BigBarryWood
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

Not sure who has said this is what they want on this forum. It has no place in congress and it's not limited to MTG.

The fact these people have any power in this country explains why it's going to complete *****
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

. It's not. This is what populism on both sides are promoting.
TheStorm
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Me neither.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

. It's not. This is what populism on both sides are promoting.
Yea, it's easy to blame Populism, isn't it? Let's not forget the Elites, coming to a microphone, with all their cohorts, standing behind them, espousing a bunch of nothing. All they do is say what they think their constituents want to hear, then run the country in the ground...

Yea, I think I'd rather take a bunch of rednecks, wrestling in the mud, over that BS you like!!!
Werewolf
BigBarryWood said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

The fact these people have any power in this country explains why it's going to complete *****
Exactly, return the power to the people. Power is best applied when applied closest to the people. That's local and state govt.

If you're aware of some of the redistricting efforts underway for congressional districts, it might not be such a hot issue if powers not to be bestowed to the federal govt had, in fact, not been.........strictly in accordance with the Constitution.

An example is the attempt to create a minority congressional district in Louisiana that runs along a major river for many miles. The proposed district is a mile wide and maybe forty miles long........merely to create a minority district. If cities and counties tended to the majority of govt services as we know them to be today, we'd not have such focus. The issues would be relative to the powers identified by the Constitution......which isn't many outside of national defense, foreign affairs and our borders.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
SmaptyWolf
But but but... BOTH SIDES!!!
Werewolf
You don't follow. My point is not which side, my point is that if we governed locally as opposed to at the federal level, we'd all be impacted locally and represented by those more closely aligned with our beliefs and needs. I don't see our govt via the cultivated R vrs D, I see our federal govt via the truth of GOOD vrs EVIL. A majority of the R's are as corrupt and evil as the D's.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

You don't follow. My point is not which side, my point is that if we governed locally as opposed to at the federal level, we'd all be impacted locally and represented by those more closely aligned with our beliefs and needs. I don't see our govt via the cultivated R vrs D, I see our federal govt via the truth of GOOD vrs EVIL. A majority of the R's are as corrupt and evil as the D's.
I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to pretty much every conservative, who when shown a concrete example of why a particular Republican is completely unfit for office immediately sputters "but but but both sides!!!". You can set your watch to it.

"Both sides" is basically the shield from accountability that Republicans have been using for decades that has allowed them go absolutely insane. This country will never get back on track until sane people stop saying "both sides" every time a Republican bites the head off of a puppy. This ain't a "both sides" problem.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to pretty much every conservative, who when shown a concrete example of why a particular Republican is completely unfit for office immediately sputters "but but but both sides!!!". You can set your watch to it.

"Both sides" is basically the shield from accountability that Republicans have been using for decades that has allowed them go absolutely insane. This country will never get back on track until sane people stop saying "both sides" every time a Republican bites the head off of a puppy. This ain't a "both sides" problem.

You of all people making fun of anyone using BUT..BUT…is laughable at best.
Werewolf
Let's see, how about a straight-up comparison.

barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Or maybe a better response would be:
I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to pretty much every conservative/liberal, who when shown a concrete example of why a particular Republican/Democrat is completely unfit for office immediately sputters "but but but both sides!!!". You can set your watch to it.

"Both sides" is basically the shield from accountability that Republicans/Democrats have been using for decades that has allowed them go absolutely insane. This country will never get back on track until sane people stop saying "both sides" every time a Republican/Democrat bites the head off of a puppy. This ain't a "both sides" problem.

See you're good at seeing the speck in the conservatives eye but you don't see the plank in your own eye
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to pretty much every conservative/liberal, who when shown a concrete example of why a particular Republican/Democrat is completely unfit for office immediately sputters "but but but both sides!!!". You can set your watch to it.

"Both sides" is basically the shield from accountability that Republicans/Democrats have been using for decades that has allowed them go absolutely insane. This country will never get back on track until sane people stop saying "both sides" every time a Republican/Democrat bites the head off of a puppy. This ain't a "both sides" problem.

See you're good at seeing the speck in the conservatives eye but you don't see the plank in your own eye

Well said.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Actually it's laughable that you guys have turned the "but but but Trump!" thing into one of your favorite deflections, apparently unaware that literally 99% of every conversation in the Water Cooler is "but but but Biden!".
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Actually it's laughable that you guys have turned the "but but but Trump!" thing into one of your favorite deflections, apparently unaware that literally 99% of every conversation in the Water Cooler is "but but but Biden!".

Once again, that fact that you don't realize how often YOU do it is laughable.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Nice try, and hilariously yet another "both sides".

Actually when a Dem politician gets out of line the Dem base absolutely tears them to shreds... especially the woke brigade demands absolute purity in our politicians (which of course make the "Biden Crime Family" stuff pretty comical). The only reason Trump beat Hillary is because Bernie convinced a bunch of the Dem base that she was "impure".

When a Republican gets out of line, though, everyone quickly says "but but but both sides!", which means voters never hold them accountable and we slide just a little more over the cliff of crazy. Rinse and repeat for a couple decades and here we are with a Republican soon to be felon running for reelection while his rabid base fantasizes about destroying the Justice Department.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Nice try, and hilariously yet another "both sides".

Actually when a Dem politician gets out of line the Dem base absolutely tears them to shreds... especially the woke brigade demands absolute purity in our politicians (which of course make the "Biden Crime Family" stuff pretty comical). The only reason Trump beat Hillary is because Bernie convinced a bunch of the Dem base that she was "impure".

When a Republican gets out of line, though, everyone quickly says "but but but both sides!", which means voters never hold them accountable and we slide just a little more over the cliff of crazy. Rinse and repeat for a couple decades and here we are with a Republican soon to be felon running for reelection while his rabid base fantasizes about destroying the Justice Department.
Honest take from you…
Werewolf
Authoritarianism! The lefties are fine with it because it fits their ideals.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

Authoritarianism! The lefties are fine with it because it fits their ideals.

It's not a "lefty" decision. It's a bipartisan committee.

The Secret Service has no role in determining who is to be considered a major candidate. The Secretary of the Homeland Security determines who qualifies as a major candidate and when such protection should commence under the authority of Title 18, United States Code, Section 3056. This determination is made in consultation with an advisory committee comprised of the following individuals:

Speaker of the House
House Minority Whip
Senate Majority Leader
Senate Minority Leader
One additional member chosen by the committee

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.